Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

This Will Make Your Blood Boil...

It would be nice to judge the drivers by their skill, not the press surrounding them. Many British so-called fans of motor racing claim they dislike Hamilton not because of his horrible skill behind the wheel, but for being too hyped in the press. A bit pathetic. Nelson Piquet Sr. was a right b@stard; arrogant, abusve and not very approachable from a fan's point-of-view* but that didn't negate his brilliance at car set-up, his fine feel for where the rubber meets the road and his lightning reflexes.

*I suppose this could be refuted by the handful of fans that actually got him on the rare day he was feeling chipper...

It would be nice to judge the drivers by their skill, not the press surrounding them. Many British so-called fans of motor racing claim they dislike Hamilton not because of his horrible skill behind the wheel, but for being too hyped in the press. A bit pathetic. Nelson Piquet Sr. was a right b@stard; arrogant, abusve and not very approachable from a fan's point-of-view* but that didn't negate his brilliance at car set-up, his fine feel for where the rubber meets the road and his lightning reflexes.

*I suppose this could be refuted by the handful of fans that actually got him on the rare day he was feeling chipper...

I will always maintain that Piquet Sr. had more sense of humour than he was credited with. As for Lewis skill, well I think he comes second only to Nando at present. I rate him above Kimi. Why? Here is the explanation.

I believe a complete racer should have the following traits:

1) Overall Speed: to race means to be faster than the competition. You are slow, you shouldn't be here.

2) Consistency: You should be able to be fast lap after lap. Pulling a next to last lap record time is just useless, if your times varied from Spyker like to Ferrari like.

3) "Neat" driving: I don't know how to call it. The ability of managing it through a track without hitting every single kerb and drifting every time. Note that this not include hitting the kerbs or drifting when it would be ultimately beneficial. In those cases it makes part of a "neat" driving.

4) Strategic mind: So you don't have the speed? You can always win using your brains what you cannot using your car. This is not "cheating" or "having no balls". This is about being not only ballsy but also smart. Your team gives you the general strategy but, as a driver, you always can change the plans or try some things not included. Senna used to talk lots with his pit about the strategy during the race.

5) Overtaking skills: You might be the best if you start from pole. But if you go kamikaze every time you try to pass another car, then you are pretty much screwed unless they give you a 2004 Ferrari. Do not confuse this with 6). Here I refer to the actual overtaking manoeuvre. Number 6) refers to the "foreplay" :naughty:

6) Attacking skills: The guy in front of you just won't let you overtake? Show how much you are worth. This doesn't mean "I'll step on the gas, close my eyes and hope he crashes before I do" Means sometimes following that damn car for laps, observing his every move, trying to find a weak spot and the perfect moment to attack. Try to get him nervous. Force errors. I've found this has become lately a rather unusual trait in drivers. Most of them either do ballsy moves that might look great on TV but could have been done much better or simply stay behind for ages and resign themselves not to pass the guy in front.

7) Defensive skills: The guy behind you looks like Moby d#ck in your rearview mirrors. What do you do? No, you can't press a button in your steering wheel to drop some mines. That button is still pending approval from FIA and SPECTRE. You need to have great reflexes to close the door to your competitor at the right moments. Change line too soon or too late and you will be stuck while the guy gives you the one finger salute.

8) Mechanical Sympathy: Ahh yes, Mike got it right with this yet many never understood this simple concept. You can be a genius at the wheel without beingh able to distinguish a carburator from a gearbox. But you must "feel" the car. What does it need? How far can I push it now while saving the engine and tires? Without this, you can still be blindingly fast. But also prone to end half of your races before the finish line. Sometimes you see a driver do some strange manoeuvre or go outside the racing line. Sometimes it is because the driver is clueless. Not always. Sometimes you are watching a guy that is trying to cool down his brakes, or his engine, or looking for places with better grip. These details mean a world of difference.

Damn, I was trying to explain why I rated Nando above Lewis and Lewis above Kimi and ended up writing lots of nonsense as usual :lol:

Well, next time I will use these criteria and make some little profile on each with some sort of scoring system in each criteria to prove my point.

I suck at posting coherent things!

The punishment for Alonso after the pit tussle was not unreasonable imho

Agree.

I like a lot your opinions and usually agree with them and sometimes I have to admit that "I make them mines"....

I thought it was you who posted some time ago (obviously I must be wrong) that no rule was broken because FA was not blocking LH as he could have done another extra lap with the same used tyres. Sometimes drivers qualify with used tyres, don't they?

Really last thing I want is to reopen this issue but I would really appreciate to read your opinion against this argument because I agreed with it but maybe I am missing something...

Normally I don't post and I'd understand if you don't want to answer.

:rolleyes: No that is not what I said. The top drivers like Lewis and Nando (or Michael in his day) will normally be less likely to be penalised than (say) a Robert or a Sebastian. I am not saying that is right either, simply that it is what will happen.

The pits tussle as YHR calls it is a poor example imho. Nando impeded another car (deliberately) whereas Lewis disobeyed team orders, which is far from against the rules. The penalty was not unreasonable imho, though I'm not sure I would have given it, but then I might not have penalised Schumi for Rascasse-gate....

Ah Murray you are not thinking outside the box. How can anyone impede another driver while sitting in their pit box. Hamilton had a clear path to the racing line but choose to wait. No one was stopping him from driving through. This was a team screwup and the FIA had no business being involved. If it was not for that stupid decison Alonso would be the points leader. Almost every racing professional has described this ruling as strange. The FIA had to really dig in the grey area to make this stick, and why would they. The FIA is a freaking joke, and their interjections of bizarre rulings have totally ruined an exciting year of racing. That is not Hamiltons fault, but he seems to be the main benefactor of all of these strange rulings.

I personally don`t care who wins. There has been so much meddling, the season is pointless IMO. I will remember this as the last season that RS has a ride. That is about all the good I can pull out of this.

Alot of this has already been settled in other places (and YHR some of it has been proven to you, but you still hang on to your erroneous notions...odd that). Murray, I'll pick your post to reply to, but only because it covers alot.

I've downloaded the mp3 of that quote. Most news outlets have got it wrong (and I've even commented on it in another thread). The quote I was commenting on had Ron saying WE werent racing Kimi and HE was racing Alonso. That was incorrect. Ron clearly says that WE were racing Alonso. What does that prove? Nothing really because it can mean Ron views the team against Alonso or it can mean that his drivers were battling each other and he took the viewpoint of Hamilton (who was the focus of the question as he's the points leader).

If the tyre didn't cross the line then no rule was broken. The tyre must completely cross the line. There isn't a 'belief' here. It either did or it did not. The photo I saw showed it halfway across the line.

Agree.

Hamilton was well within the rules to ask for help with the crane or with a push. If there was a rule broken, somebody please post the rule he broke. I'll be waiting a long time for this one...

Either Hamilton broke a rule or did not. The only rule I see that he broke was in not keeping within 5 car lengths of the SC. The stewards looked at that and made a judgement (nullifying Vettel's penalty in the process).

Alonso was proven, with his own typed words, to have broken the same rule that cost McLaren all it's championship points. That Alonso was able to keep his points shows a bias by the FIA to keep a championship battle going. This is the only instance this season that shows the FIA not penalizing a driver for a proven case of rule-breaking for no good reason.

What the hell is that supposed to mean. NOBODY HAS DONE ANYTHING TO PROVE ANYTHING. This all about self proclaimed experts throwing their opinions out as the right ones.

Over the pit box ruling I will only say when the likes of Jackie Stewart and Nigel Mansell, not to mention many others, come right out and proclaim the action`of the FIA strange then I too will hold on to my belief that the FIA is incompetent and ruining a good show.

Some of you guys are letting your posts and your opinions get to your head....................

I like a lot your opinions and usually agree with them and sometimes I have to admit that "I make them mines"....

I thought it was you who posted some time ago (obviously I must be wrong) that no rule was broken because FA was not blocking LH as he could have done another extra lap with the same used tyres. Sometimes drivers qualify with used tyres, don't they?

Really last thing I want is to reopen this issue but I would really appreciate to read your opinion against this argument because I agreed with it but maybe I am missing something...

Normally I don't post and I'd understand if you don't want to answer.

I'm hoping you've confused me with another poster, because I don't see that situation as you've stated. It seemed clear to me that Alonso stayed in his pit box longer than he needed to, and indeed longer than the team wanted him to. That screwed up the finely-balanced timing that goes on during the last few minutes of qualifying.

That being said, the penalty was not unreasonable, but I would have preferred that no penalty had been given. I would like the boys at McLaren to settle their own affairs and the stunt Alonso pulled should have been settled between the drivers and the team. The FIA and stewards needn't have gotten involved with it.

What the hell is that supposed to mean. NOBODY HAS DONE ANYTHING TO PROVE ANYTHING. This all about self proclaimed experts throwing their opinions out as the right ones.

Ah, no. In another thread, you wondered at the legality of Hamilton being craned back onto the track in Germany. It was explained to you there (with, I believe, a portion of the Sporting Regs posted by pabloh) that the action was legal. Ditto the pushing of Hamilton in China. You seemed to not believe that as you are, in this thread, continuing to call both instances illegal. Hence my comment. If I've misunderstood you, my apologies.

I'm hoping you've confused me with another poster, because I don't see that situation as you've stated. It seemed clear to me that Alonso stayed in his pit box longer than he needed to, and indeed longer than the team wanted him to. That screwed up the finely-balanced timing that goes on during the last few minutes of qualifying.

That being said, the penalty was not unreasonable, but I would have preferred that no penalty had been given. I would like the boys at McLaren to settle their own affairs and the stunt Alonso pulled should have been settled between the drivers and the team. The FIA and stewards needn't have gotten involved with it.

Ah, no. In another thread, you wondered at the legality of Hamilton being craned back onto the track in Germany. It was explained to you there (with, I believe, a portion of the Sporting Regs posted by pabloh) that the action was legal. Ditto the pushing of Hamilton in China. You seemed to not believe that as you are, in this thread, continuing to call both instances illegal. Hence my comment. If I've misunderstood you, my apologies.

That is right, I wondered aloud if this really did happen. To my amazement it did, and I guess it is a legal practice. Not sure why or when this rule is allowed, or why I have never seen it in action before now?? Just goes to show the bizarre set of rules the FIA had created.

As I mentioned, many well established F1 veterans are very puzzled by the pit box ruling. As I mentioned to Murray the idea of a driver being penalized for blocking while sitting in his pit box is a real struggle. I won't change your mind, but I am puzzled that someone with your sensibility on most things is going along with this charade. I've had it. The rules are written in such away that just about anything goes and this year is a banner year showing what a farce F1 rulings are.

I say this with all sincerity. In my opinion F1 has become a freaking joke. I am disgusted by the people who head up this sport, and agree with everything that Jackie Stewart has written about they way they totally screwed up every ruling they made this year. As far as I am concerned they have crapped in their own nest, and feel for Lewis Hamilton being the sacrificial lamb of everyone's discontent.

People are upset, and they have a right to be. You can gloss over what has happened and quote some obsure paragraph of some FIA subsection in the rule book to make everything alright, but the fact is the perception people have of this sport is the lowest I have seen it in years. I am truly disgusted what has transpired, and quite frankly am amazed that some of this is actually OK and allowed in the FIA rules. The crane thing is almost funny if it wasn't so sad. Maybe we will start to see team cranes at all the worst run off spots, to get their guy back in the hunt. Kind of like slot car racing. Again, how sad. A professional racing series with do overs

That is right, I wondered aloud if this really did happen. To my amazement it did, and I guess it is a legal practice. Not sure why or when this rule is allowed, or why I have never seen it in action before now?? Just goes to show the bizarre set of rules the FIA had created.

Ah, I did misunderstand you. My apologies. I agree that there are bizarre rules in F1. If I had my way, the pushing of a car by the marshals would be allowed, the crane not so much. Actually, I'd like the tracks to start using asphalt friction run-offs like Paul Ricard.

As I mentioned, many well established F1 veterans are very puzzled by the pit box ruling. As I mentioned to Murray the idea of a driver being penalized for blocking while sitting in his pit box is a real struggle. I won't change your mind, but I am puzzled that someone with your sensibility on most things is going along with this charade. I've had it. The rules are written in such away that just about anything goes and this year is a banner year showing what a farce F1 rulings are.

Initially, I was outraged at Alonso's penalty. I thought it was a team issue and a battle between the drivers and not something the FIA needed to get involved with. I still believe that, but just after Hungary we all wrangled over this and I've heard one argument that makes me understand the penalty a bit better, and has perhaps mellowed my opinions on it. Yes it was a team issue, but there is still a driver's championship to take into consideration. In that regard, Alonso deliberately held up a competitor and his penalty was fair for doing so. Docking the team as well was ridiculous and didn't make sense. If Alonso was at fault, then you are saying McLaren as a team were not. Penalize Alonso. If McLaren were behind it, then let Alonso off, and penalize the team. Penalizing both was illogical.

I say this with all sincerity. In my opinion F1 has become a freaking joke. I am disgusted by the people who head up this sport, and agree with everything that Jackie Stewart has written about they way they totally screwed up every ruling they made this year. As far as I am concerned they have crapped in their own nest, and feel for Lewis Hamilton being the sacrificial lamb of everyone's discontent.

Well said.

People are upset, and they have a right to be. You can gloss over what has happened and quote some obsure paragraph of some FIA subsection in the rule book to make everything alright, but the fact is the perception people have of this sport is the lowest I have seen it in years. I am truly disgusted what has transpired, and quite frankly am amazed that some of this is actually OK and allowed in the FIA rules. The crane thing is almost funny if it wasn't so sad. Maybe we will start to see team cranes at all the worst run off spots, to get their guy back in the hunt. Kind of like slot car racing. Again, how sad.

People have a tendency to become upset at many things, and mostly they don't bother to ferret out the truth. The truth is that nobody is being targeted by the FIA. Two drivers are doing everything they can to win the WDC and the FIA is left to figure out where the boundaries are. This is a sign of an active, vibrant sport; if it were boring, and in decay, there wouldn't be the necessity of consulting the obscure rulebook so often. I would prefer the FIA enforcing the rules strictly, or not at all. The problem is that the stewards are left with a great many judgment calls. They weigh the circumstances and the intent and a host of other issues when making a ruling. I like that, it seems fair to me, but it isn't helping how the sport is perceived. For right or wrong, these days people expect an authoritarian figure enforcing rules without considering extenuating circumstances. Break a rule and you're punished. Simple. The only true problem is that the FIA hasn't realized fully that this is what people expect. That's the root of the anger and discontent you're seeing out there, YHR.

Ah, I did misunderstand you. My apologies. I agree that there are bizarre rules in F1. If I had my way, the pushing of a car by the marshals would be allowed, the crane not so much. Actually, I'd like the tracks to start using asphalt friction run-offs like Paul Ricard.

Initially, I was outraged at Alonso's penalty. I thought it was a team issue and a battle between the drivers and not something the FIA needed to get involved with. I still believe that, but just after Hungary we all wrangled over this and I've heard one argument that makes me understand the penalty a bit better, and has perhaps mellowed my opinions on it. Yes it was a team issue, but there is still a driver's championship to take into consideration. In that regard, Alonso deliberately held up a competitor and his penalty was fair for doing so. Docking the team as well was ridiculous and didn't make sense. If Alonso was at fault, then you are saying McLaren as a team were not. Penalize Alonso. If McLaren were behind it, then let Alonso off, and penalize the team. Penalizing both was illogical.

Well said.

People have a tendency to become upset at many things, and mostly they don't bother to ferret out the truth. The truth is that nobody is being targeted by the FIA. Two drivers are doing everything they can to win the WDC and the FIA is left to figure out where the boundaries are. This is a sign of an active, vibrant sport; if it were boring, and in decay, there wouldn't be the necessity of consulting the obscure rulebook so often. I would prefer the FIA enforcing the rules strictly, or not at all. The problem is that the stewards are left with a great many judgment calls. They weigh the circumstances and the intent and a host of other issues when making a ruling. I like that, it seems fair to me, but it isn't helping how the sport is perceived. For right or wrong, these days people expect an authoritarian figure enforcing rules without considering extenuating circumstances. Break a rule and you're punished. Simple. The only true problem is that the FIA hasn't realized fully that this is what people expect. That's the root of the anger and discontent you're seeing out there, YHR.

I admire your belief in fair play. However watching these stewards in action is like watching Russian figure skating judges. They have their heads so far up their arses they can't see they have lost objectivitiy, and the masses are laughing at their incompetence. I don't think they are intentionally favoring LH, it just keeps happening that way in every decision they make because they are such homers.

Break a rule and you're punished. Simple. The only true problem is that the FIA hasn't realized fully that this is what people expect. That's the root of the anger and discontent you're seeing out there, YHR.

It's even simplier then that. Consistently apply the rules in a manner that is logical and defensible. They do neither

I don't think they are intentionally favoring LH, it just keeps happening that way in every decision they make because they are such homers.

It's even simplier then that. Consistently apply the rules in a manner that is logical and defensible. They do neither

Agreed - part of the problem also is that there are just so many damn rules - the more complex and numerous the rules become the more difficult they are to understand, the more people try to find loopholes etc.

The other thing is that it is so regulated that the recent push to reduce costs has meant retirements are becoming less common. Whilst this encourages more cars on track, it removes one wild-card that we always use to see where cars could expire at any point. This sometimes livened things up.

IMHO:

- Max Mosley should take this as the opportunity to retire

- Bernie should invest half his millions into good causes and the rest into an F1 fund for improving car safety/environmental issues

- Bring back turbos, non-grooved slicks, flat bottomed cars and active suspension!

- Relax the rules across the board to encourage innovation - F1 always was innovative; the way it is going now they may as well introduce standard engines/chassis as the rules are practically causing this anyway - engineers have very little scope for innovation as they can only tweak things and any new developments get clobbered by rules

- Allow weaving to prevent cars passing :-)

- Ban refuelling - never really saw the point of this and kills excitement when you find that the lead car is on a different strategy and gets overtaken in the pits

- To reduce costs there should be limits placed on numbers of people in the pit garages, driver salaries and the number of mega-motorhomes that they can bring along

- Give points for qualifying and leading laps

- Ban anything that makes cars look ugly :) OK difficult to enforce :)

- Ban anything that makes cars look ugly :) OK difficult to enforce :)

That's Kubica out of a job then.

>>I reckon the Spaniards are the mirror image, though<<

Oh so true, but we did beat their Armada ;):)

We destroyed English's in America. Fernando Alonso is our Blas de Lezo y Olavarrieta (he was the real seawolf: pegleg and no left eye). :rolleyes:

The British invasion fleet was one of largest in history, numbering 186 vessels, including ships of the line, frigates, fireships, and transports, with a total complement of 23,600 combatants and some 2,000 cannons. To counter this Blas de Lezo had at his disposal just 3,000 regular soldiers, 600 Indian archers, and the crews and troops of six frigates: the flagship Galicia and the ships San Felipe, San Carlos, Africa Drag

I will always maintain that Piquet Sr. had more sense of humour than he was credited with. As for Lewis skill, well I think he comes second only to Nando at present. I rate him above Kimi. Why? Here is the explanation.

I believe a complete racer should have the following traits:

1) Overall Speed: to race means to be faster than the competition. You are slow, you shouldn't be here.

2) Consistency: You should be able to be fast lap after lap. Pulling a next to last lap record time is just useless, if your times varied from Spyker like to Ferrari like.

3) "Neat" driving: I don't know how to call it. The ability of managing it through a track without hitting every single kerb and drifting every time. Note that this not include hitting the kerbs or drifting when it would be ultimately beneficial. In those cases it makes part of a "neat" driving.

4) Strategic mind: So you don't have the speed? You can always win using your brains what you cannot using your car. This is not "cheating" or "having no balls". This is about being not only ballsy but also smart. Your team gives you the general strategy but, as a driver, you always can change the plans or try some things not included. Senna used to talk lots with his pit about the strategy during the race.

5) Overtaking skills: You might be the best if you start from pole. But if you go kamikaze every time you try to pass another car, then you are pretty much screwed unless they give you a 2004 Ferrari. Do not confuse this with 6). Here I refer to the actual overtaking manoeuvre. Number 6) refers to the "foreplay" :naughty:

6) Attacking skills: The guy in front of you just won't let you overtake? Show how much you are worth. This doesn't mean "I'll step on the gas, close my eyes and hope he crashes before I do" Means sometimes following that damn car for laps, observing his every move, trying to find a weak spot and the perfect moment to attack. Try to get him nervous. Force errors. I've found this has become lately a rather unusual trait in drivers. Most of them either do ballsy moves that might look great on TV but could have been done much better or simply stay behind for ages and resign themselves not to pass the guy in front.

7) Defensive skills: The guy behind you looks like Moby d#ck in your rearview mirrors. What do you do? No, you can't press a button in your steering wheel to drop some mines. That button is still pending approval from FIA and SPECTRE. You need to have great reflexes to close the door to your competitor at the right moments. Change line too soon or too late and you will be stuck while the guy gives you the one finger salute.

8) Mechanical Sympathy: Ahh yes, Mike got it right with this yet many never understood this simple concept. You can be a genius at the wheel without beingh able to distinguish a carburator from a gearbox. But you must "feel" the car. What does it need? How far can I push it now while saving the engine and tires? Without this, you can still be blindingly fast. But also prone to end half of your races before the finish line. Sometimes you see a driver do some strange manoeuvre or go outside the racing line. Sometimes it is because the driver is clueless. Not always. Sometimes you are watching a guy that is trying to cool down his brakes, or his engine, or looking for places with better grip. These details mean a world of difference.

Damn, I was trying to explain why I rated Nando above Lewis and Lewis above Kimi and ended up writing lots of nonsense as usual :lol:

Well, next time I will use these criteria and make some little profile on each with some sort of scoring system in each criteria to prove my point.

I suck at posting coherent things!

:wacko:

:blink:

:confused2:

:offtopic:

:swoon:

:wtf:

:poster_spam:

:the_finger:

:wacko:

:blink:

:confused2:

:offtopic:

:swoon:

:wtf:

:poster_spam:

:the_finger:

Yes yes...I drifted a little bit away from the topic. Just keep that post of mine at hand! I might use it some other time :lol:

We destroyed English's in America. Fernando Alonso is our Blas de Lezo y Olavarrieta (he was the real seawolf: pegleg and no left eye). :rolleyes:

Tee hee thought you might respond to my posting :) Fair comment.

BUT, the Spanish have failed to stop one British invasion, that of the Costa del Sol :) We will not stop until every Spanish street corner has an English Pub selling fish and chips, you all wear end up wearing football shirts and it becomes law to support McLaren :)

Mwah ha ha!!! :) :) :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blas_de_Lezo

I think you're forgetting that all of the info you're using is Spanish AleHop. All of the info came from (translated to English) 'El Daily Alonso' and is obviously incredibly biased.

Now, if you go to the TRUE font of knowledge regarding the battle in question, 'Ye Sun', (a British newspaper edited by General Hamilton-Roast-Beef-Lewis I believe) reported that the Spanish fleet was disqualified from the battle for copying the English ships flexible sail design and pretty red colour.

AND, this was clearly seen to be passed over - all of the flag signals were sent to the FIA (Feuding International Arbitrators). And (again) as we all know, the British press are the most reliable - they never let the truth get in the way of a good story :rolleyes:

Yes yes...I drifted a little bit away from the topic. Just keep that post of mine at hand! I might use it some other time :lol:

:P

KatyH's signature shows how cynical the world has become. Did people sneer and dig the likes of Clark or Senna? I believe they were heralded as geniuses of their generation. When Lewis gets sick of this sport an leaves, i hope it makes the pathetic detractors happy. It makes me want to shove a grapefruit through their colons.

Shut up and watch the boy race.

I think this is just a backlash against the British Media, and the perceived unjust rulings. Not so much against Hamilton, just his fans.

Just like the football fan who is always talking up his team, about how great it is. There is a sick satisfaction watching that team choke and sputter. That is all that is happening here

KatyH's signature shows how cynical the world has become. Did people sneer and dig the likes of Clark or Senna? I believe they were heralded as geniuses of their generation. When Lewis gets sick of this sport an leaves, i hope it makes the pathetic detractors happy. It makes me want to shove a grapefruit through their colons.

Clark was before my time. But I recall how hard they bashed Senna. And every succesful driver since I started watching F1. It's part of the job! I pay my taxes! I have the right. No. The duty of criticising everything I can and minimize whatever achievements they make!

I work my a## of for a pitiful wage. Those guys get paid more than my whole family earnt in the past 80 years to race the most wonderful toys 3 days every two weeks for just 8 months! Surrounded with beautiful women! And I can't insult, curse and make fun of them? So unfair!

They will race no matter what I say. So I will say they are all a bunch of pussies, losers and lowlife rats. That's the only thing that prevents me from commiting suicide right now.

I could use a drink, right now.

Clark was before my time. But I recall how hard they bashed Senna. And every succesful driver since I started watching F1. It's part of the job! I pay my taxes! I have the right. No. The duty of criticising everything I can and minimize whatever achievements they make!

I work my a## of for a pitiful wage. Those guys get paid more than my whole family earnt in the past 80 years to race the most wonderful toys 3 days every two weeks for just 8 months! Surrounded with beautiful women! And I can't insult, curse and make fun of them? So unfair!

They will race no matter what I say. So I will say they are all a bunch of pussies, losers and lowlife rats. That's the only thing that prevents me from commiting suicide right now.

I could use a drink, right now.

Luizzi got fired! :rolleyes:

Dont need to shut up, atleast let the boy race!