Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bro.

Glock And Toyota?

Timo Glock has received an offer that he just cant refuse!

According to the German newspaper 'Bild', the place of Ralf Schumacher at Toyota will be filled by another German: Timo Glock. Glock, currently test driver with BMW Sauber, won the GP2 title this season.

According to the reports, Glock would earn $2 million a year which is $17 million less than Ralf Schumacher earned with the team.

My view.

Toyota must surely rank up there among the biggest bunch of tighta#ses in F1

They offered Alonso 40 million a year I read somewhere, dont ask me for the thread cos its old news.

Ralf is on 19 Mill P.A

and Jarno is on 7 million P.A i think.

And they offer Timo 2 million?

especially with his experience... I find it distusting! :mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue:

btw who would replace him at BMW?

does anyone here think Alexander Wurz?

He has just called it quits on racing F1 cars to the ragged edge, he has Tonnes and Tonnes of experience, and Austria is close to Germany and Switzerland.

and he has 2 or 3 years left to offer in F1.

and he would be cheap and he can get into specidic detail, like no other driver how the F1 car is like to drive and where you can improve.

so wouldn't that be interesting!!!!

and it may bring back some of his hunger to because BMW are a up and comming team who need plenty of knowledge.

According to Sportautomoto Glock has already signed a pre-contract with Toyota to say the truth, they are just waiting to know what Alonso will do. Anyway Toyota will pay him 2 milion but he will bring them a DHL sponsorship deal worth an even higher amount of $!

P.S.Nico Hulkenberg is rumoured to be in line for the BMW third seat

oh really Nico, oh ok then,

where did he race this year after his A1GP heroics?