Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Renault F1 Roadshow Mexico City

Well, as some of you must know, the Renault F1 Roadshow hits my city this weekend, the circuit is the "Paseo de la Reforma" avenue, a very beautiful and characteristic place in my city, the preparation of the show started last monday with the preparation of the street where the cars will run, a new asfalt carpet has been put along the street. (there are a lot of people complaining about the show and the ways the goverment waste money in this stuff rather that use it in other usefull ways).

Today the paddock zone was set up, I could see the cars in the "pit" while the mechanics work with them, well, what can I say I

BTW we're having a Williams road show here this weekend!!!! I'm so excited I'm seeing a F1 vlose for the first time (n bfore the GP!) lol

I'll try to post pics :D

BTW we're having a Williams road show here this weekend!!!! I'm so excited I'm seeing a F1 vlose for the first time (n bfore the GP!) lol

I'll try to post pics :D

posted on my tf1 blog :)

Well, the roadshow was AMAZING!

I dont have words to describe it, I took tons of pics, but they are still in the camera, I dont think I will have time this week to prepare them, but as soon as I post them I will tell you.

Well, the roadshow was AMAZING!

I dont have words to describe it, I took tons of pics, but they are still in the camera, I dont think I will have time this week to prepare them, but as soon as I post them I will tell you.

Can't wait to see them!

any thoughts?....anybody?...nobody? :(

They are very good pictures, and your a really good photographer...

Whats the first pic though of the white car???

Some great pics there, and there are two of the Clio that seem cut from a magazine^^

And also, some more better than the ones in magazines. But won't you tell your impression of the show so we can share it?

They suck. Horrible pics. Horrible cars. Horrible drivers.

There. :P

"Si la envidia fuera oro...ser