Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUschumi

Another Ridiculous Move By Fia In Favour Of Ferrari.

sensible??? comments from a certified halfwit (seems to be within YOUR catogory)... consider the full story, the why's and when, not some opioniated ramblings from an old man who looks something like the pink panther's Inspector Cloussou who's been years out of F1.

:lol::lol::lol: Another Max Mosley.

The most/only sensible reply without personal attack. Thanks for your sincerity. :thbup:

Mate, no one is commenting if it is right or wrong. What everyone is saying, which you and your buddy can not comprehend is that you guys are blaming ferrari. That's the stupid part. Great article if we were discussing how the FIA is going to manage the issue. stupid thread by blaming Ferrari. Try to get the point.

Mate, no one is commenting if it is right or wrong. What everyone is saying, which you and your buddy can not comprehend is that you guys are blaming ferrari. That's the stupid part. Great article if we were discussing how the FIA is going to manage the issue. stupid thread by blaming Ferrari. Try to get the point.

If they couldn't comprehend what we all tried to say, how do you expect them to comprehend you???

Where was the FIA fairness Tsar during Chop Schuey's 7 world championships? His team mates were giving the shaft right from the first race of the season. Instead of this charade let's just admit this is a team sport, always has been.

This is ridiculous. The FIA are not content anymore sitting in their lavish offices and cubicles making rulings on, well, the rules. Now they must interject themselves into the 'show' in a pathetic attempt to draw more attention to themselves. There's a great need for a Red October over at the FIA....

And God said to Chuck Norris, I give you the holy hand grenade. You shalt hurl it at this building on the Place de la Concorde at 9:00 am, and Max Mosley will cease to exist, as the gas will only go to him. You will then enter the building with two .357 pistols and eradicate any resistance that is not favorable to you. After that, you shall masturbate in triumph over the body of Max Mosley.

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_new...es_art_id=33201

:clap3: Har har har de har!! Seems funny now, but it's the thin end of the wedge I tells ya. Just you wait and see.

:lol:

I want an FIA scrutineer in my job - somebody who can't make a common sense decision to save their life, has no technical expertise, is only there when they deem it necessary, takes all of the credit and none of the blame and has no idea what I do. :eusa_think:

In retrospect, I don't need an FIA scrutineer at all, my manager fits the description.

Where was the FIA fairness Tsar during Chop Schuey's 7 world championships? His team mates were giving the shaft right from the first race of the season. Instead of this charade let's just admit this is a team sport, always has been.

I'm glad Mclaren is bieng forced to treat both drivers equaly as i want Kimi to win. But in general, o think there should be a number 1 driver. If Mclaren was my team i'd want Hami to get all the help to win. If Ferrari gave the number 1 seat to Kimi, he'd be a lot closer to Hamilton for the last race.

Here's an interesting article that might concern some readers...

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_fea...es_art_id=33198

Does anyone here remember why and when were the "team orders" banned in first place?

However, I can't see why such an order (the Fairness Tsar) would annoy McLaren in any way... It's just another insult by Mosley... This year we all discovered all of a sudden, that McLaren after all is just a team of spies, illegal components (gear box), etc, etc...

This year that McLaren was the favourite for a double victory...

Maybe Alonso has nothing to do with it... Maybe the Anieli family has nothing to do with it... Maybe Ferrari's 6-year contract to supply the A1 has nothing to do with it... Maybe even Mosley has nothing to do with it... It's all McLaren's fault...

Oh, so sick of it!

Good article, Sixten, but make no mistake, Max is the stick to Bernie's...uh...carrot. He'll stay on as long as Bernie needs a stick to whap the teams, bankers and manufacturers into chasing his..uh..carrot.

I can't decide whether to be horny or nauseated.

Nauseated.

Good article, Sixten, but make no mistake, Max is the stick to Bernie's...uh...carrot. He'll stay on as long as Bernie needs a stick to whap the teams, bankers and manufacturers into chasing his..uh..carrot.

I can't decide whether to be horny or nauseated.

Nauseated.

At least you had a choice, I was sick all over my keyboard.

Here's an interesting article that might concern some readers...

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_fea...es_art_id=33198

Does anyone here remember why and when were the "team orders" banned in first place?

However, I can't see why such an order (the Fairness Tsar) would annoy McLaren in any way... It's just another insult by Mosley... This year we all discovered all of a sudden, that McLaren after all is just a team of spies, illegal components (gear box), etc, etc...

This year that McLaren was the favourite for a double victory...

Maybe Alonso has nothing to do with it... Maybe the Anieli family has nothing to do with it... Maybe Ferrari's 6-year contract to supply the A1 has nothing to do with it... Maybe even Mosley has nothing to do with it... It's all McLaren's fault...

Oh, so sick of it!

In 2002, Austrian GP....

Actually this explains better than i can:

The 2002 Austrian Grand Prix was a Formula One race held on May 12, 2002 at the A1-Ring. It was infamous for the "staged finish", where race leader Rubens Barrichello, who was running first, was ordered by Ferrari to allow Ferrari teammate Michael Schumacher to overtake him under "team orders" and win the Grand Prix. Ferrari wanted their number one driver Schumacher to win the race and collect the maximum points for the Drivers' Championship. Barrichello let him pass on the last lap at the finish line which greatly upset the spectators. At the podium, in response to the jeers of the crowd, Schumacher stood on the second place spot and Barrichello stood on top. Schumacher took the trophy for first place from the Austrian chancellor and gave it to Barrichello then took the second place trophy. Barrichello, Schumacher and Ferrari were fined one million U.S. dollars for the failure to observe Article 170 of the Formula One Sporting Regulations concerning the podium ceremony.[1] As a result of this, and another incident at the United States Grand Prix, the FIA declared new rules against "team orders" artificially affecting race results.

Source :Wikipedia...