Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie

Chances Of Ralf Schumacher Designated #2 At Mclaren Next Year?

Mclaren need a designated #2 to avoid another team mate fued. I know its a long shot but what do you think about the chances of Mclaren picking up ralf on the cheap as a barichello/ferrari style #2?

0%

Ron would have to have had a total breakdown to entertain that notion.

Or a serious night on the old crack pipe the night before.

When you think about it, it actually makes alot of sense...

When I think about it, it makes no sense!

It won't happen, Ralf is done, there is absolutely no chance Mclaren would let him drive for them - not even for free.

Wait! What if Ralf brings with him some of Toyota's secret files? :naughty:

Yeah, if they make the car slower by using Toyota secrets, no one will suspect they are developing the car with stolen information!

Now THAT'S hard to even imagine. :o

I don't really see how this would benefit McLaren in any way. Ralf would be back on top, that's what he wants, but he probably knows he's on the fast lane out...

Yeah, if they make the car slower by using Toyota secrets, no one will suspect they are developing the car with stolen information!

I would pay Ralf whatever money he wants to if he brings me Toyota secrets. I die to know how can they screw it up so badly!

I would pay Ralf whatever money he wants to if he brings me Toyota secrets. I die to know how can they screw it up so badly!

:lmavfa:

Jamie, whatever it is you're smoking, could I get some of it brought to LSU?

Hey C1,

starting to get sick of your dissing Toyota, can't wait till next year to see if your "BMW Power" can keep you at the same level as this year. In fact I'd like to place a little wager as to Toyota finishing ahead of BMW next year with you, interested?

You're going to lose a lot of money....

Look at Honda this year - can easily happen that a team goes from 3rd best to practically the back of the grid.

Look at Honda this year - can easily happen that a team goes from 3rd best to practically the back of the grid.

Yeeeesss, but then it was a bit of a blip by Honda - if you average out the general performance of the BAR/Honda team it has been pretty poor; as has Toyota.

Whereas BMW are on the ascendant (and did the same when they entered the sport in the 80s)

Mclaren need a designated #2 to avoid another team mate fued. I know its a long shot but what do you think about the chances of Mclaren picking up ralf on the cheap as a barichello/ferrari style #2?

:roll::roll:

When you think about it, it actually makes alot of sense...

Are you serious :blink:

Wait! What if Ralf brings with him some of Toyota's secret files? :naughty:

Did McLaren run out of Toilet paper??? :P

Little Ralfie's chances of getting the call from Ron are about the same as mine - a nice thought but I'm not holding my breath!

Don't under rate yourself Indy, your chances are way better than Ralf's come on.

:lol:

Hey C1,

starting to get sick of your dissing Toyota, can't wait till next year to see if your "BMW Power" can keep you at the same level as this year. In fact I'd like to place a little wager as to Toyota finishing ahead of BMW next year with you, interested?

Your either very game or very stupid :eusa_think:

I didn't hear that BMW are replacing Willy Rampf with a no hope wannbe F1 technical director would knows nothing of the sport :P

Hey C1,

Well..anything can happen. Why not? Nobody expected Renault to become a top team any time soon in 2001. And...nah, I can't do this. No way Toyota can turn their crappy car into anything capable of competing against BMW even if next year`s BMW was crap.

:laughing:

Ralfie has roughly the same chance of getting a Macca race seat as one of my number 2's

well Honda aint doing too good at F1 or Moto GP.

Seem to have lost the plot..

Love some of your comments mates, brings a smile to my face

KEEP IT UP :-)