Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

End Of Speculation

I wouldn't be so quick to read too much into the Ferrari announcement. Yes they signed an agreement but none of us knows what the contract says. After all, Massa has been a Ferrari contracted driver since 2001 but didn't race for them until 2006. I think it's still well within the realms of possibility that Jean Todt is fired from Ferrari and in comes Ross Brawn and brings in Alonso in 2009. Just think about it: Alonso wants #1 status, tries to play politics and whines a lot - seems like a perfect fit!! ;)

I wouldn't be so quick to read too much into the Ferrari announcement. Yes they signed an agreement but none of us knows what the contract says. After all, Massa has been a Ferrari contracted driver since 2001 but didn't race for them until 2006. I think it's still well within the realms of possibility that Jean Todt is fired from Ferrari and in comes Ross Brawn and brings in Alonso in 2009. Just think about it: Alonso wants #1 status, tries to play politics and whines a lot - seems like a perfect fit!! ;)

Never forget that the other driver is Kimi. :rolleyes:

Kimi would quitely take Alonso in his yatch and push him into the sea if ever Alonso demands to be the number 1 driver. And if anyone asks him what happened to Alonso, he would reply "Alonso has taken a dive".