Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raikkonen_rulez

What is happening to Sato??

he went off in quli as well. but he was not the only one to go off Alonso went off to

What's wrong with his car??or is it something wrong with him??

He kept spinning out of the track...

oh great, now you've really done it.

raikonnen_rulez, there's an indivisual on this forum that hates sato with such a passion and lives for the kind of opportunities you have just provided for him to air his greivances against sato..

i didn't mean you rr.

and i disagree about button. this is going to be his break-out year.

LOL at Sato, yep, looks like he has matured since 2002. He only spun off rather than crashed. How I would have loved to see the look on DR's face!!! Ah well, you ask for cheap, you get cheap. Keep the good times rollin Satosan. Can't tell you how much I laughed when I heard he spun off, it was just a matter of when not if. Lets see what he can do for us tomorrow.

shaun

LOL at Sato, yep, looks like he has matured since 2002. He only spun off rather than crashed. How I would have loved to see the look on DR's face!!! Ah well, you ask for cheap, you get cheap. Keep the good times rollin Satosan. Can't tell you how much I laughed when I heard he spun off, it was just a matter of when not if. Lets see what he can do for us tomorrow.

shaun

Did u think schumacher was crap when he went off into the wall in adelaide 94?...or nay of the other times he has?.....

Satosan in a spin, is it really such a sin :oops: :oops:

Alonso the mighty , he also spin, quite nicely :oops: :oops: :oops:

What's wrong with his car??or is it something wrong with him??

He kept spinning out of the track...

oh great, now you've really done it.

raikonnen_rulez, there's an indivisual on this forum that hates sato with such a passion and lives for the kind of opportunities you have just provided for him to air his greivances against sato..

Hello.

Yep, Takuma Sato is proving once again that he does not deserve to be in F1. He is pathetically slow – around a second slower than Jenson, so my pre-season prediction of around 0.3 sec per lap was far too generous – and in what is not even two full races yet, he has managed to leave the circuit at least twice and hit Trulli at Australia and then he crashed on his opening lap out of the pits on second Friday practice and then span on his final qualifying lap. Remember, this guy cost Jean Alesi and Jacques Villeneuve their seats in F1.

Hello.  

Yep, Takuma Sato is proving once again that he does not deserve to be in F1. He is pathetically slow

oh and eddie jordan & david richards cost alesi & jv their places in f1, not sato.

oh and eddie jordan & david richards cost alesi & jv their places in f1, not sato.

those bosses were severly coerced into ditching alesi and jv for sato by honda, so it could be said they were just a pawn in hondas manipulative game, sato being the major benefactor, but am in now way sticking up for DR, everyone knows my stance there.

As for the sector times, they may have been good, but he spun, so they relatively mean nothing.

Taku, the very fact that all you can defend Sato with after two full-race weekends is just a couple of sector times (which incidentally both show Jenson setting quicker times) is an excellent indication of how poorly Sato is performing. Further more, Sato span his car on his actual qualifying lap in Malaysia - this was after crashing into the barriers on the second Friday practice but before he span off in the actual race (Its hard to keep up isn’t it?) Lets face facts – Sato is a rubbish driver. Jenson gets his first podium (well deserved) but where was Sato? I’ll answer that for you: nowhere and as I predicted before the start of the season, BAR is a one-driver team. In Australia, which we have to discuss to get an overall picture of Sato’s ability (or rather lack of it) Sato qualifies a full second behind Jenson and finishes some two places behind (and that would have been increased had Webber and others not retired) scoring no points. Further more, it has to be said that with JV in the team BAR would be vastly improved from where it is now.

Sato efforts so far are very disappointing for himself ,his Honda/BAR Team and his country.

He is going to have spins and God only knows hows many crashes this year. This guy has cost his Team so far an easy 3 points ,which could of been used to accumulate any chances of taking say 4th or 3rd in the WCC this year.

D.R. did wrong big time not trying harder to retain J.V.

Button got his 1st podium, but only because Rubens chose the Hard compound Bridgestone tire which was risky in the cooler temperatures.

Not to mention the results of Alonso at the back and possibly Ralf's engine going on him ,to say nothing of Webbers' string of troubles aiding the result.

Button was due one 3rd place podium when his Renault suspension went on him a couple of years back.... payback ?

yes it is difficult to defend sato's overall malaysian performance, but every driver has the odd tough weekend and i still don't think sato is a rubbish driver. he will only improve from here on in. off topic, but i am starting to think ralf is a rubbish driver..

all i can say is button did fantastically :) and it's great to see bar mixing it with the big boys. :D

Sato did well to get up to 8th from last...until the old Honda had enuff. A shame really.

on the positive side cosidering that after spinning in teh damp and started from the back of the grid he almost got a point if it wasn't for the engine failure, it wasn't all that bad for sato..

yes it is difficult to defend sato's overall malaysian performance, but every driver has the odd tough weekend and i still don't think sato is a rubbish driver.  he will only improve from here on in.  off topic, but i am starting to think ralf is a rubbish driver..

all i can say is button did fantastically   :)  and it's great to see bar mixing it with the big boys.   :D

Sato does not just “have the odd tough weekend” – he is always pathetically slow, a danger to the other drivers and perpetually spins his car – he’s spun over three times already and we’re only at the second race!

As for him improving, he couldn’t get much worse could he?

I have been saying that Ralf wasn’t anything particularly special since 1997…anyway didn’t you say that he was a proven race winner etc, praising the guy, just a few days ago?

It is nice to see Jenson doing well but if we’re going to be totally honest and correct, it wasn’t BAR “mixing it with the big boys” it was Jenson. Sato as usual was nowhere.

Button drove an exceptional race and fully deserved his podium. He kept his head in some tight situations and made some good moves. He deserved it, besides, JV taught him heaps last year, so he must be better now ;)

Nah, in all serisousness, Button's compsoure, and the mistakes of others helped him, but he was due, he was robbed a couple times by failures on the last lap. As for Sato, he may have been 8th before the Honda went boom, but look where his teammate finished, simple as that.

shaun

As for Sato, he may have been 8th before the Honda went boom, but look where his teammate finished, simple as that.

Look where his teamate started

One other thing, I think the Honda boys haven't caught on that Sato is in the team and that JV is out, found it funny that his engine popped when he was in the points, sound familiar??!!! :lol:

One other thing, I think the Honda boys haven't caught on that Sato is in the team and that JV is out, found it funny that his engine popped when he was in the points, sound familiar??!!!   :lol:

oohhhhh conspiracy! :shock: