Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chennaiguy

Exciting Other Battles

there are lots of topics discussing on the "chosen one :mf_tongue: " lewis battle with alonso and kimi.....but there are also few battles going down the order :rolleyes: ...and these battles may not be of interest to many public but still are very key battles seeing from driver's and team's perspective...and i feel atleast few totalf1 forum members still love racers in the other teams...and few luv other teams ( due to various reasons)...so i thot of discussing other exciting battles too...

Driver Pts

L Hamilton 107

F Alonso 103

K Raikkonen 100

F Massa 86

N Heidfeld 58

R Kubica 35

H Kovalainen 30

G Fisichella 21

N Rosberg 15

D Coulthard 14

A Wurz 13

M Webber 10

J Trulli 7

J Button 6

S Vettel 6

R Schumacher 5

T Sato 4

V Liuzzi 3

A Sutil 1

R Barrichello 0

S Speed 0

C Albers 0

A Davidson 0

-> few drivers are very close in their points tally...nico and david...who do u think will edge the other?..i think david will close gap on nico

Team Pts

Ferrari 186

BMW 96

Renault 51

Williams 28

Red Bull 24

Toyota 12

Toro Rosso 8

Honda 6

Super Aguri 4

Spyker MF1 1

McLaren 0

-> red bull or williams...who do u think will edge the other?...may be red bull over takes williams becoz williams has a debut rookie....

-> honda or tororosso...if button and rubens(home race) put solid performance then they can overtake tororosso

Also wanted to add PPP top list

1 Australia jaguar racer 3750

2 United States Wolf ASB Racing 3695

=

Australia ing 3695

4 Canada Millsy22 3615

5 India CisC17 3610

so will jagracer win this ppp ?????

Yes. Very good point. There's a lot of money riding on those odd points in the lower positions.

Yes. Very good point. There's a lot of money riding on those odd points in the lower positions.

The ykick virus is out again???????????????/

This time we shall fight....

The real question is can Super Aguri get the 2 points and beat Honda??? That would be awesome...

The ykick virus is out again???????????????/

:lol: MG is infected

I think the positions in the Championship win remain the same if it's a dry race. If it's wet then it's anyone's guess.

I hope DC overtakes Rosberg at the championship position.

Strange things...Ralfie's got 1point less than Vettel...

I think the positions in the Championship win remain the same if it's a dry race. If it's wet then it's anyone's guess.

A shame, but you're probably right Nathan. Lets hope some random elements come in to play either way. I'd love to see Kimi win his first title with a heap of luck on his side. :prayhands: