Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whiskee

Interlagos Practice And Qualifying

It's things like this that don't do anything to quench the notion that LH is being helped here. Tons of drivers have been docked positions for impeding during Q. Yet LH get's off scott free again. The guy's like Teflon or something.

I'm not going to debate whether or not Kimi's times would have been faster. I don't need to. All that needs to be shown was Kimi held up by LH. He was. LH said he was sorry, Kimi said it didn't help. No action taken. Why?

Because it was not deliberate and Lewis got out of his way immediately - No driver has a divine right to any part of the track, it was pure bad luck for Kimi, but Lewis was not culpable.

I feel sorry for you YHR. I know what you mean, but things have gotten wat too emotional lately so basically everybody will read whatever they want from what you posted.

I would try to clarify what you meant with my own words, but I am afraid I will get the same replies. Plus, I am really fed up with all this.

All I want is a great race tomorrow. End of season is always depressing for me :(

I feel sorry for you YHR. I know what you mean, but things have gotten wat too emotional lately so basically everybody will read whatever they want from what you posted.

I would try to clarify what you meant with my own words, but I am afraid I will get the same replies. Plus, I am really fed up with all this.

All I want is a great race tomorrow. End of season is always depressing for me :(

If you had been posting on this forum in 2005 you will understand why I have taken a somewhat direct approach to YHR's posts regarding Lewis. He accuses me of fanaticism, but he is a guy that literally worships the ground that JV treads, often arguing that JV was/is a better driver than Michael.

He promised to give F1 a wide berth when JV retired only to jump on the Lewis bashing band wagon the minute JV slated the rookie in Canada.

YHR always seems to be on the other side of reason.

I agree and also find it depressing. I am very emotional, it is *that* time of the month though.

I agree and also find it depressing. I am very emotional, it is *that* time of the month though.

:lolroll:

@Fedup. True, I have no idea about how things were here in 2005. You know him better than I do, I guess. But his post wasn't much of an attack on anything besides the FIA intervention to which I think all of us agree. A rather poor choice for his thread on this, I admit.

I still maintain that we all are getting too emotional, me included.

Maybe it is that time of the month for me too? Am I finally becoming a full grown woman? Can I throw away my training bra? Should I have stopped typing at the end of the last paragraph?

If you had been posting on this forum in 2005 you will understand why I have taken a somewhat direct approach to YHR's posts regarding Lewis. He accuses me of fanaticism, but he is a guy that literally worships the ground that JV treads, often arguing that JV was/is a better driver than Michael.

He promised to give F1 a wide berth when JV retired only to jump on the Lewis bashing band wagon the minute JV slated the rookie in Canada.

YHR always seems to be on the other side of reason.

I did give this place a wide berth for a long time. THe only bashing I ever did of Lewis Hamilton was his driving behind the safety car in the wet. It was horrible. I don't ever recall making any other remark other then he is an extremely talented driver, who is being made the sacrifical lamb for the very poor FIA rulings this year. I would hardly call that bashing. Again you have your mind made up about what I am saying without even reading my message.

I don't want to go around discussing things from 2005.??? All you call me bad for not letting go of hungary 2007!!!!!!

The truth is I said JV won the F1 title, Indycar, and the Indy 500. Some people(Myself included) could be of the opinion that this presents an agrument that he is a better overall driver then MS. You and hundred zealots took my words out of context and started labeling me a fool for presenting this opinion.

Some things never change. Belittle the opinion of others becuase it does not fall in lines with yours. At least you are consistant, which is more then I can say for the FIA.

@Fedup. True, I have no idea about how things were here in 2005. You know him better than I do, I guess. But his post wasn't much of an attack on anything besides the FIA intervention to which I think all of us agree. A rather poor choice for his thread on this, I admit.

Maybe it is that time of the month for me too? Am I finally becoming a full grown woman? Can I throw away my training bra? Should I have stopped typing at the end of the last paragraph?

Probably would have been a good idea.... You know this affects your balding avenger rep right....

That, or a full grown man with some serious hormone problems...

Because it was not deliberate and Lewis got out of his way immediately - No driver has a divine right to any part of the track, it was pure bad luck for Kimi, but Lewis was not culpable.

There have been many drivers penalized the past couple of years for "blocking" during qualifying. Most of them were not deliberate either. Alonso got a horrid penalty in 05 or 06 from memory.

It's irrelevant as to whether it's deliberate or not. That's not stopped the others drivers from getting penalties. All that needs to be shown was, was a driver impeded. If yes, it does not matter if it was accidental, or on purpose.

But since it's LH, it's all ok, as you know we don't want anything to interfere with his WDC now do we. Rules be damned, he must be allowed to race!

agree.

In addition, LH could not slow down too much, otherwise he would be penalised for impeding Alonso.

Strange, no news about Massa overtaking under the yellow flag during practice session.

Gewwoon Felipe!!!! Lewis in 2nd, Kimi 3rd, Alonso 4th. Pity Massa was'nt in the title race cos it would've made this race the most exciting penultamate race in a long time!

agree.

In addition, LH could not slow down too much, otherwise he would be penalised for impeding Alonso.

Strange, no news about Massa overtaking under the yellow flag during practice session.

Exactly!

Not that it matters much, but last year in Monza Alonso got penalized 10 spots on the grid for a much less obvious obstruction on Massa. But then again, who cares, as Bernie put it all we care is about worthy WDC that represents the commercial interests of F1 with a smile on his face. Apprarently, LH and MS are the only ones worthy of that honor.

Not that it matters much, but last year in Monza Alonso got penalized 10 spots on the grid for a much less obvious obstruction on Massa. But then again, who cares, as Bernie put it all we care is about worthy WDC that represents the commercial interests of F1 with a smile on his face. Apprarently, LH and MS are the only ones worthy of that honor.

Bernie has said Alonso is not a worthy champion nor would Kimi be... It has to be Lewis....

Exactly!

More examples of FIA incompetence. Of course the fiction writers could spin a yarn about the FIA not doing anything about the FM screw up, because then they would have to look at LH screw up, and they don't really want to do that.

Far better to just let the Boys race. Which is fine, but why in the hell didn't they have that attitude all season long