Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Hamilton Investigated For Tyre Rule Breach

We could discuss wether I am an idiot or not face to face, or at least through a few private messages.

A brief discussion, i feel.

if you don't have an opinion just stick your tonge into your a$$ hole.

That's where i keep it. My circus comes to Spain next week, if you're interested.

I must be an idiot. Dribbler you are genious, a medium, a future teller...

Agreed.

Why is McLaren investigated for every single thing while Ferrari always excapes not only punishment but even investigations?(I'm referring to Melbourne and Sepang use of illegal car, Stepney's claims that he received from Coughlan McLaren material, Fuji "incident")

It's so strange and funny that many people oversee (or fail to see at all?) this year's unprecedented hunt against McLaren! Just count the incidents...

Do you happen to know that tobacco companies are banned from every sport since 2006? How come Ferrari can still brand such a logo during some GPs (in countries that still permit tobacco advertising)? Doesn't TV world coverage bring this advertising in every single home all over the world (including countries that have banned tobacco advertising)? Anyone heard of any investigation or punishment? Nooo! The red is a team of saints and heroes!... So, come on, don't bull..it me no more of rules and punishments!... They're all oh so fake!

Another subject is why so many people find it so hard to accept that Hamilton is one hell of a driver! He really is! So just accept it!

I do not believe this just because I am a McLaren fan... Kimi was still in Sauber when I believed he was a much better driver from Shoemaker. He managed much more achievements even in a lesser car... I also believe Kimi is a much better driver than Alonso. But this year things have changed. Hamilton is by far a phenomenon! Can't accept it? That suits me just fine. Just sit back and enjoy your MS screensaver, but keep those pathetic comments about how he is 'protected' by FIA to yourself...

MS was indeed a puppet made up by Bernie in times that F1 was missing a hero (after Senna's accident) and TV viewers numbers were hitting low. So they had to come up with something... And MS was a nice solution to their problem in that moment... That and the plan to bring Ferrari back to the championships after 17 sore years of no titles... A convenient scenario to bring back TV viewers and some more money to certain pockets...

It's so strange and funny that many people oversee (or fail to see at all?) this year's unprecedented hunt against McLaren! Just count the incidents...

Do you happen to know that tobacco companies are banned from every sport since 2006? How come Ferrari can still brand such a logo during some GPs (in countries that still permit tobacco advertising)? Doesn't TV world coverage bring this advertising in every single home all over the world (including countries that have banned tobacco advertising)? Anyone heard of any investigation or punishment? Nooo! The red is a team of saints and heroes!... So, come on, don't bull..it me no more of rules and punishments!... They're all oh so fake!

Another subject is why so many people find it so hard to accept that Hamilton is one hell of a driver! He really is! So just accept it!

I do not believe this just because I am a McLaren fan... Kimi was still in Sauber when I believed he was a much better driver from Shoemaker. He managed much more achievements even in a lesser car... I also believe Kimi is a much better driver than Alonso. But this year things have changed. Hamilton is by far a phenomenon! Can't accept it? That suits me just fine. Just sit back and enjoy your MS screensaver, but keep those pathetic comments about how he is 'protected' by FIA to yourself...

MS was indeed a puppet made up by Bernie in times that F1 was missing a hero (after Senna's accident) and TV viewers numbers were hitting low. So they had to come up with something... And MS was a nice solution to their problem in that moment... That and the plan to bring Ferrari back to the championships after 17 sore years of no titles... A convenient scenario to bring back TV viewers and some more money to certain pockets...

Wow, the mushrooms are being eaten by more people than i thought.

I tend to agree with you although not perhaps for the reason you expressed above.

There are two factors at work here.

1) In Fuji, when Ferrari were on the wrong tires, they were penalized. They were forced to stop and change them, putting them to the back of the queue. The argument was whether they had broken a rule or not been told about the rule (and shouldn't have had to stop), but the penalty was applied.

2) I believe there is a performance advantage to a wet tire which has been run a lap or two over one where it has never been run. The extra laps would remove the mold release agent from the tire. In a wet P, Q, or R, the scrubbed tire could offer a performance advantage over an unscrubbed tire for the first lap or so.

1) that was instruction, not penalty.

2) teams are able to scrub their tires without hitting the track. Performance advantage from an installation lap? that's ridiculous.

Wow, the mushrooms are being eaten by more people than i thought.

You made your statement. Thank you very much for your contribution. Now back to your mushroom-free Shoemaker screensaver...

For God's sake (though The Chilled Out Buddha guy should be seriously considered by you lot!) get real :P Punishment? Sounds like desperatation to have your favourite driver have the most/best 'justice'.

Right on Mediloni, good posting, sure we are not twins? :)

Breaking news: Hamilton breaks wind in the pit-lane, FIA investigate, consider banning the use of tinned vegetables generally for fear that it might affect their performance. All beans in the McLaren team are seized. :)

Alonso quoted as saying: I don't mind as I get fair treatment - I was given chilli beans - why wasn't I given baked beans? Ron hates me :(

FIA appoint wind-scrutineer to monitor the botty-related activity of all McLaren drivers. :)

The above message causes furore in the Total Forum:

"Oh my God, Hamilton gets away with it again!!" say Alonso fans, "its so unfair" :(

Hamilton fans rally to his defence: "Provide me with proof that the beans affected his performance...." etc....

Yawn, yawn, yawn total load of guff :) I'm looking forward to the end of the season to stop all the endless going round in circles.

Let's focus on the racing!!

If it were any other driver he would receive a grid penalty but when Hamilton is involved rule of thumb is no penalty whatsoever.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63425

Do you think he should be penalized?

Do you think he is untouchable?

Maybe you think they should have given the WDC already... Just curious I am asking for a comment.

Thanks.

The team made a mistake, the team have been punished. 10-place grid penalties should only really be given when a driver has blatantly broken the rules himself, for example ignoring a flag or causing an incident.

So lets spare the anti-Hamilton nonsense please. You should be concentrating on your list of excuses for when Alonso loses tomorrow!

The team made a mistake, the team have been punished. 10-place grid penalties should only really be given when a driver has blatantly broken the rules himself, for example ignoring a flag or causing an incident.

So lets spare the anti-Hamilton nonsense please. You should be concentrating on your list of excuses for when Alonso loses tomorrow!

What nonsense? I thought it was all fact. Oh darn.

Mushrooms are fantastic. Just the thought of someone way back in the mists of time looking at a mushroom growing from a pile of crap and saying 'By jove, I think I'll eat that" reminds me what courageous things we humans are.

OK, maybe stupid more than courageous, but mushrooms is still good eatin'.

Mushrooms are fantastic. Just the thought of someone way back in the mists of time looking at a mushroom growing from a pile of crap and saying 'By jove, I think I'll eat that" reminds me what courageous things we humans are.

OK, maybe stupid more than courageous, but mushrooms is still good eatin'.

I keep saying the same about oysters! Great minds think like mine... :whistling:

I mean, who was the anonymous hero that first opened one of those clams, looked inside and said "wow, what a nice snot-like creature! let's taste it!"

:wacko:

I keep saying the same about oysters! Great minds think like mine... :whistling:

I mean, who was the anonymous hero that first opened one of those clams, looked inside and said "wow, what a nice snot-like creature! let's taste it!"

:lol:

What about the guy who first saw a chicken and said, the next thing that comes out of its a##, i will eat it???

Now he is the real wacko :wacko:

A brief discussion, i feel.

Very brief as you are such an incompetent person outside an F1 forum.

That's where i keep it. My circus comes to Spain next week, if you're interested.

Whenever you want.

Agreed.

Oh, you agreed. You are retarded then.

Right on Mediloni, good posting, sure we are not twins? :)

Breaking news: Hamilton breaks wind in the pit-lane, FIA investigate, consider banning the use of tinned vegetables generally for fear that it might affect their performance. All beans in the McLaren team are seized. :)

Alonso quoted as saying: I don't mind as I get fair treatment - I was given chilli beans - why wasn't I given baked beans? Ron hates me :(

FIA appoint wind-scrutineer to monitor the botty-related activity of all McLaren drivers. :)

The above message causes furore in the Total Forum:

"Oh my God, Hamilton gets away with it again!!" say Alonso fans, "its so unfair" :(

Hamilton fans rally to his defence: "Provide me with proof that the beans affected his performance...." etc....

Yawn, yawn, yawn total load of guff :) I'm looking forward to the end of the season to stop all the endless going round in circles.

Let's focus on the racing!!

:clap3: Excellent post Meanioni and I knew it! We're related. As soon as you mentioned the botty advantage I could feel those genes kicking in. And the irritable bowel syndrome.

Whilst most may think your post is maybe lighthearted, I see where you're coming from - fill Alonso with wind with the extra wallop that chilli would have over bog standard Heinz beans and what happens? Huh? Well it's obvious!! Scientifically proven - and damn sneaky :naughty:

1. The guys do his belts up on the grid, the chilli beans have now rotted nicely and the gases arrive, with much heaving against his belts, Alonso manages to let a handful of greasy rippers break free. The pitcrew leave quickly. :bag:

2. As the gas leaves his botty, the space previously occupied by said gas has gone, the seat belts slacken.

3. Unable to tighten his belts further, Alonso is left struggling with a loose seat fit and is rattling round the seat.

4. Even worse, the added movement is making the stream of farts powerful enough to lift his bum clean (well, pretty pooey by now actually) of the seat, ensuring the 'drive by the seat of yer pants' effect has gone.

5.Lewis cleans up. "It was the least I could do", he said, handing the bogroll back to his engineer. Ah, humility with his victory.

6. Ron Dennis denies everything, "At least Kimmi had the brains to take a dump just before the start, I can't be blamed for that!"

7. Announcement of new sponsor for McLaren in '08. Taco Bell.

And what really gets my goat is that is that some McLaren fans will deny this is possible.

I tried smoking mushrooms one time...Couldn't keep the damned pizza lit.

I don't know who he was, but he was probably on mushrooms.

I tried smoking mushrooms one time...Couldn't keep the damned pizza lit.

If it were any other driver he would receive a grid penalty but when Hamilton is involved rule of thumb is no penalty whatsoever.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63425

Do you think he should be penalized?

Do you think he is untouchable?

Maybe you think they should have given the WDC already... Just curious I am asking for a comment.

Thanks.

As usual, those that disagree with you have nothing but insults. But, consider, what else could they possibly say? I tell you, although I hope against all hope that Kimi wins, it would be something to have Alonso take it just to see the faces of the three schemers, RD, Ecclestone, and Whiting.

Anyway, yeah, it looks like Hamilton is untouchable as far as the FIA is concerned. Not only they refuse to penalize him for things that other drivers would go (and have gone) down for but they prosecute those drivers that get in Hamilton's way.

This WC is fixed. Everyone knows that, more so if you are a lewisteric. The question is for how many seasons are they going to push Hamilton down our throats and for how long will the fans and other teams stand for it.

As usual, those that disagree with you have nothing but insults. But, consider, what else could they possibly say? I tell you, although I hope against all hope that Kimi wins, it would be something to have Alonso take it just to see the faces of the three schemers, RD, Ecclestone, and Whiting.

Anyway, yeah, it looks like Hamilton is untouchable as far as the FIA is concerned. Not only they refuse to penalize him for things that other drivers would go (and have gone) down for but they prosecute those drivers that get in Hamilton's way.

This WC is fixed. Everyone knows that, more so if you are a lewisteric. The question is for how many seasons are they going to push Hamilton down our throats and for how long will the fans and other teams stand for it.

Hamilton not investigated after qualifying: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63502

I hope they let Alonso and Raikkonen (plus the rest of the grid) race Hamilton from the start to the finish line. When Hamilton does something wrong it is always allowed or at least understandable but he did it on purpose, it cost Raikkonen between 1 and 2 tenths but stewards said there was nothing wrong.

I leave this nauseating sport for the lewisterics.

Why does F1 have to be so gay at times???

I find your use of the word gay in this instance quite queer. I don't know why F1 is 'gay' at times, maybe it lacked a father figure or something...