Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Hamilton Investigated For Tyre Rule Breach

If it were any other driver he would receive a grid penalty but when Hamilton is involved rule of thumb is no penalty whatsoever.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63425

Do you think he should be penalized?

Do you think he is untouchable?

Maybe you think they should have given the WDC already... Just curious I am asking for a comment.

Thanks.

If it were any other driver he would receive a grid penalty but when Hamilton is involved rule of thumb is no penalty whatsoever.

Maybe you think they should have given the WDC already... Just curious I am asking for a comment.

Thanks.

yes except for the fact that so far button and sato havent been given penalties either so ur whole hamilton comment is unfounded.

Has FIArrari not been penalized for a similar thing in Japan?

They didn't get the email until after the race started.

Game, set, match.

They didn't get the email until after the race started.

Game, set, match.

Dang, Hamilton should just hire his daddy as racing engineer. Everyone else seems to make bad decisions for him.

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.

Hehe. Now we're talking. Some properly antagonizing posts, in the spirit of what this is supposed to be: a free-for-all. Awesome.

Thanks.

And here's another thing. If a country OWNS a sport, like England (English people, most teams are in England, that sort of jazz) OWNS F1, I'd hope English drivers would get some perks. And I'm not British, and I don't care if you are.

Thanks.

Very well. My comment is.......

I agree with dribbler.

All three drivers broke the rules. All three drivers got some extra laps on clean wets while everyone else had to deal with scrubs. All three drivers should get a 5-spot grid penalty. That's my two-cents' worth.

All three drivers broke the rules. All three drivers got some extra laps on clean wets while everyone else had to deal with scrubs. All three drivers should get a 5-spot grid penalty. That's my two-cents' worth.

you are 100% correct, but it ain

I suspect the sporting advantage gained will be negligible, and any penalty should reflect that. 5 grid spots imho would be too much.

Nothing gonna hapenns to mys fellow skin brother he is the Sh#t MF! He cant doos no wrong he is the best even bernie says so. Heh heh heh ferraries got no game they shouldnt even race my man fia aka - gonna do nothing there looking for next tigger woods brothers always bvet on black.

Nothing gonna hapenns to mys fellow skin brother he is the Sh#t MF! He cant doos no wrong he is the best even bernie says so. Heh heh heh ferraries got no game they shouldnt even race my man fia aka - gonna do nothing there looking for next tigger woods brothers always bvet on black.

:lol:

Another joker? Very funny tho, this one...

Yeah, and many people yelling "Idiot" at each other to have some fun so as to kill the time.

:lol:

Why is McLaren investigated for every single thing while Ferrari always excapes not only punishment but even investigations?(I'm referring to Melbourne and Sepang use of illegal car, Stepney's claims that he received from Coughlan McLaren material, Fuji "incident")

Is there anything in the rules about a specific penalty to be dished out (if at all)

or would they make it up as the go along as they have done this season? ?? :naughty:

I deeply wish that people didn't need the authoritarian culture we now have, where every action must be sanctioned by a rule. Ah well, it is what it is....so it goes.

There are guidelines for the penalties, but no specific penalty. It's up to the stewards' descretion.

" Ron Dennis rued his team's 'silly mistake' in using a second set of wet weather tyres on Lewis Hamilton's car during Friday's first free practice for the Brazilian Grand Prix and despite admitting this has been a clear breach of the regulations, Dennis emphasized there was no advantage to be gained by that error and hoped Hamilton will not be penalised severely for his team's mistake".

Likes, I says before nothing gonna happen to mys brother fool - RD is the man forget about fuji and the ferraries Tobaco its all about the man Hammer style break it down and put it in right to top it ain't never gonna stop. Heres what I'm saying fool Iil dumb it down for you honkeys.

Hami + F1 + RD + FIA + make up and lip stick + Mcmerz = A baby making masterpiece!

Why is McLaren investigated for every single thing while Ferrari always excapes not only punishment but even investigations?(I'm referring to Melbourne and Sepang use of illegal car, Stepney's claims that he received from Coughlan McLaren material, Fuji "incident")

It just seems that way, but in reality the stewards are using their own judgement. Ferrari have been punished before (Monaco) and they were not punished when Massa, after winning Brazil, accepted a flag from a marshal. That was clearly against the rules, but the stewards used their intelligence to determine that it didn't affect the race, nor the car's weight. The stewards will come to a correct decision.

I deeply wish that people didn't need the authoritarian culture we now have, where every action must be sanctioned by a rule. Ah well, it is what it is....so it goes.

There are guidelines for the penalties, but no specific penalty. It's up to the stewards' descretion.

That's what i was asking - IF there was a specific penalty in the rules. if not they will probably just give a slap on the wrists and say naughty naughty....... and leave it at that....