Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

$15k Euro Fine For Hamilton...

Is anyone still under any illusion that this guy is being helped here by the powers that be?

$15k fine WTF. One of his suits probably costs that much.

And Alonso was moved back 5 places for the Hungary situation, and from what I understand, he didn't actually break any rules did he?

Here is Hamilton clearly breaking a rule. The only reason he got fined was 2 other drivers did the same. Since they don't want to show blatant favoritism, they had to slap him on the wrists. Naughty Lewis. Bad Boy. Whatever. If he thinks winning the WDC will be taint free, he's got another thing coming.

I was kind of hoping that he received a grid penalty as I am Kimi fan and also, I would prefer Alonso to win over Hamilton.

But besides my personal bias, I think the following:

a. If you break a rule you should be punished

b. The punishment dealt out should be consitent with similar instances in the past (should they have occured)

Perhaps I am missing something and its just not that simple. I a agree that Hamilton seems to get away with a lot in terms FIA reprimand, however maybes that all part of racaing luck :)

At the end of the day, drivers are also fined money for breaking other rules such as speeding in the pits during practice and qualifying. I just wonder if their have been 'any similar 'wrong tyre' instances in the past which have been dealt with in other ways. I read in another post that Ralf Schumacher was given a time penality in Monaco 2005 for wrong tyres, though I don't know what the exact circumstances were.

Apparently Hamilton only did one installation lap on the tyres. I wonder how may Sato and Button did?

Anway I hope Hamilton and Alonso take eachother out on the grid and Kimi's takes the chamionship. He seems to be the only one who has been denied this so called 'Racing Luck'. IMHO is the most kick arse driver on track and off track.

Viva Kimi :)

I'm surprised of how many people believe that the Mclarens will take each other out... :D

:lmavfa:

PS I "thought" about that reply for a good hour. Wonder how many replies will get in the way by now...

Well more the better for Hamilton right.../

Nah, one thread is enough. I'm a bit tired of being biased anyway....I'm just not built for it. I've had my fun as the High Priest in the Church of Hamilton and now I give my robe* and big hat to abbas_gear. Wear it well.

I still find Hamilton a joy to watch, but I'm missing alot of fun by being myopic.

*abbas, best get that robe dry-cleaned. Trust me.

Nah, one thread is enough. I'm a bit tired of being biased anyway....I'm just not built for it. I've had my fun as the High Priest in the Church of Hamilton and now I give my robe* and big hat to abbas_gear. Wear it well.

I still find Hamilton a joy to watch, but I'm missing alot of fun by being myopic.

In the Mafia club we don't retire.....You only leave when you leave earth....(in case just the leaving the forums is enough)

Hi, I am Abbas's Friend,

Abbas has gone to hunt few busty virgins and gone to shop beer, He will be back tomorrow.

Is anyone still under any illusion that this guy is being helped here by the powers that be?

And Alonso was moved back 5 places for the Hungary situation, and from what I understand, he didn't actually break any rules did he?

Here is Hamilton clearly breaking a rule. The only reason he got fined was 2 other drivers did the same. Since they don't want to show blatant favoritism, they had to slap him on the wrists. Naughty Lewis. Bad Boy. Whatever. If he thinks winning the WDC will be taint free, he's got another thing coming.

For the love of God, step back and THINK.

In Hungary FERNANDO misbehaved and therefore HE got a penalty. Here, in Brazil, THE TEAM made an error and THE TEAM have got a fine.

There is no favouritism. Now, just a suggestion, get off the litigious bus and go for a ride on another that takes you a place where they only talk about the prospect of a thrilling title showdown, that's the story this weekend, nothing else.

Why do some people crave this crap?

Do you think that's fair to penalise Hamilton due to team error?

In Hungary FERNANDO misbehaved and therefore HE got a penalty. Here, in Brazil, THE TEAM made an error and THE TEAM have got a fine.

There is no favouritism. Now, just a suggestion, get off the litigious bus and go for a ride on another that takes you a place where they only talk about the prospect of a thrilling title showdown, that's the story this weekend, nothing else.

this makes sense. Just because u dont like a driver, its not fair u cry foul every time there is some issues related to him.

Hmm, strange cravings, perhaps they're pregnant.

I agree.

And to compare this relatively small TEAM error to Alonso's penalty in Hungary, well for me that negatively affects koolmonkey's credibility

And to compare this relatively small TEAM error to Alonso's penalty in Hungary, well for me that negatively affects koolmonkey's credibility

:lol: You've given us a few blinding quotes recently Jem. Keep up the good work!