Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Alonso's Latest Excuse

23 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Alonso's latest excuse

• My tyre pressures were wrong again
    • My team doesn't support me
    • I am up against a British driver in a British team
    • WAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA!!!!
    • I want my mommy
    • But Pedro's email said that Ferrari inflate their tyres with smelly farts to go fast

.....that was by the best in the field for at least a season and a half.

I don't think saying Alonso is "just another driver" is fair- he's definitely one of the two best drivers on the grid at the moment. But he's no Schumacher, at least not yet.

Look at Renault this year... he probably took the best of that car out of it.

Nando looks like he could have the schumi power of turning a team around... Renault started doing very well when Nando was there, when he left, they do badly. McLaren were doing worse when nando wasn't there, now they're at the top. Draw your own inferences, but it looks like Fernando is a VERY useful driver to have around!

Oh, I don't doubt it. Just saying he's got a long way to go to be compared to MS.

Nando looks like he could have the schumi power of turning a team around... Renault started doing very well when Nando was there, when he left, they do badly. McLaren were doing worse when nando wasn't there, now they're at the top. Draw your own inferences, but it looks like Fernando is a VERY useful driver to have around!

Do you think that he should have won the title then? I mean if he improved McLaren compared to where they were with Kimi does it make him a better F1 driver?

Do you think that he should have won the title then? I mean if he improved McLaren compared to where they were with Kimi does it make him a better F1 driver?

He deserved the title as much as Kimi or Hamilton, don't you think?

Do you think Hamilton should have won the title?

Raikkonen is the winner and it is all over!

I would like to hear lewis excuse now... :D

I don't know about the excuse but he's learnt blah blah blah, the team great job blah blah blah... Oh wait I heard him saying he was a rookie and it sounds like an excuse.

He deserved the title as much as Kimi or Hamilton, don't you think?

Do you think Hamilton should have won the title?

Raikkonen is the winner and it is all over!

Personally I think Kimi is a deserving winner. But Alonso deserved to win more than Hamilton, I agree. That was *this* year though! Bring on next year.... :P

Personally I think Kimi is a deserving winner. But Alonso deserved to win more than Hamilton, I agree. That was *this* year though! Bring on next year.... :P

Damn right! Expect Kimi to leave them for dust...

Look at Renault this year... he probably took the best of that car out of it.

So Nando took off 0.6 seconds away from Renault? :unsure:

So Nando took off 0.6 seconds away from Renault? :unsure:

Come on, I am not talking about it but look at McLaren last year and look what they could have achieved this year. Alonso could be a daemon but he is still a very valuable driver.

Come on, I am not talking about it but look at McLaren last year and look what they could have achieved this year. Alonso could be a daemon but he is still a very valuable driver.

You should just calm down Alehop. Just think the way I think for a moment without arguing with me.

Mclaren have a strong background, they are actually better supported than Ferrari. They have excellent staffs out there. You must look back at 2005 season how Ferrari were doing. Not only did they suck on Bridgestones, but Also Aerodynamics. Like Ykick once said, "2005 ferrari behaved like a lubricated pig on wet surface". The following season, by the end they almost took away the driver's title. Why? Not just because it was Micheal driving for them, it was because they ALL did a good job. Remember, there was limited testing.

So, the driver's influence is limited. You must give the credit to everyone, from sweeper to the drivers transporting the cars, from the Mechanics to the Bosses. The reason for Renault to do badly was because of they cant adapt to Bridgestones that fast, I hope they come back strong next season, so that we can have a four way title race. But I expect Ferrari and Mclaren to still remain the strongest next season, and BMW as the dark horse.

Back to the topic. Alonso is a dynamite behind the wheel. Speculation about Kimi being not communicative enough is bulls##t. Nowadays, with limited amount of testing, the drivers job is to talk, train, eat, shag, booze, pose, p**s, whine occassionally and drive.

I am starting to gain more respect for Kimi every second. I think Lewis wouldnt have got so much bashing from everyone if he kept quite like him. Kimi is an old fashion driver. Shut up and drive. Lewis is as good as Kimi in my opinion, but somehow couldnt handle the pressure. Alonso gave up easily, and I know deep inside you, you realise that. No?

Back to the topic. Alonso is a dynamite behind the wheel. Speculation about Kimi being not communicative enough is bulls##t. Nowadays, with limited amount of testing, the drivers job is to talk, train, eat, shag, booze, pose, p**s, whine occassionally and drive.

And in Kimi's case Sh#t.

Lewis is as good as Kimi in my opinion, but somehow couldnt handle the pressure. Alonso gave up easily, and I know deep inside you, you realise that. No?

No way Lewis is in Kimi's or Fernando's league, maybe in your dreams (i mean nightmares :naughty: )

Fernando didn't gave up. The team didn't give him the chance (they directly sabotaged Fernando, as simple as that) and even that way he was able to finish with the same amount of points and fight for the WDC. Lewis, on the other hand got all the support from his team, got the number 1 status and waste a huge advantage. How can you say he's as good as Kimi? If he can't handle the pressure he's not a top driver, he has just demonstrated it.

Ron is a master, now noone believes Mclaren is a fair team in the same way noone believes Ron is a gentleman. He has achieved nothing but a civil war and the best racer leaving the team. The one that denies Fernando would have won this had he got the privileges his teammate got is a d#ckhead

I'm so happy :clap3:

[quote name='kiko01' post='225010' date='Oct 22 2007, 05:07 PM']No way Lewis is in Kimi's or Fernando's league, maybe in your dreams (i mean nightmares :naughty: )

Fernando didn't gave up. The team didn't give him the chance (they directly sabotaged Fernando, as simple as that) and even that way he was able to finish with the same amount of points and fight for the WDC. Lewis, on the other hand got all the support from his team, got the number 1 status and waste a huge advantage. How can you say he's as good as Kimi? If he can't handle the pressure he's not a top driver, he has just demonstrated it.

Ron is a master, now noone believes Mclaren is a fair team in the same way noone believes Ron is a gentleman. He has achieved nothing but a civil war and the best racer leaving the team. The one that denies Fernando would have won this had he got the privileges his teammate got is a d#ckhead

I'm so happy :clap3: [/quote]

He did kinda give up, I heard it with my two ears, and then read it again just in case. He was expecting a miracle while Kimi was driving like crazy to go for it. And I have the quote just beside me: "This has been a strange race, just not strange enough" - Fernando Alonso. That's one thing I didn't like. Hope's the last thing to be lost, and he acted as if he had lost it in Japan, and then again in Brazil.

He did kinda give up, I heard it with my two ears, and then read it again just in case. He was expecting a miracle while Kimi was driving like crazy to go for it. And I have the quote just beside me: "This has been a strange race, just not strange enough" - Fernando Alonso. That's one thing I didn't like. Hope's the last thing to be lost, and he acted as if he had lost it in Japan, and then again in Brazil.

You seem to forget how different the circumstances have been... Kimi got the support of his team, Fernando got "touched" pressures, bad strategies and cars misteriously more than half a second slower per lap than his teammate. If you don't want to see this you're blind :eusa_think:

You seem to forget how different the circumstances have been... Kimi got the support of his team, Fernando got "touched" pressures, bad strategies and cars misteriously more than half a second slower per lap than his teammate. If you don't want to see this you're blind :eusa_think:

The problem is we have no proof, and when Alonso himself denies it in the end we have to take his word as true, right?

Talking about strategies, how about the 3 stopper Lewis did in Brazil?

The one that denies Fernando would have won this had he got the privileges his teammate got is a d#ckhead

When you make claims as outlandish as that, you need evidence, not randomly hurled abuse to back yourself. You're not the only Alonso fan here, who cannot say anything without resorting to expletives, if that is any consolation.

Relax. It's just a game. Even if you're firmly convinced that this is a conspiracy to discredit your favourite driver, remember that it's just a game. There's more important things in life than to get so worked up and post trash. And in doing that you lot are destroying/ have destroyed what used to be a mostly civil and interesting place.

If this sport disgusts you so much that you have to come here and post abusive posts here, move on. It's not worth your time, there are more important things in life.

Why is it that people find it imperative to go to F1 forums to post just how corrupt, unfair, fixed and boring F1 is. Why do you waste so much time in your life on something that gets you so angry?

When you make claims as outlandish as that, you need evidence, not randomly hurled abuse to back yourself. You're not the only Alonso fan here, who cannot say anything without resorting to expletives, if that is any consolation.

Relax. It's just a game. Even if you're firmly convinced that this is a conspiracy to discredit your favourite driver, remember that it's just a game. There's more important things in life than to get so worked up and post trash. And in doing that you lot are destroying/ have destroyed what used to be a mostly civil and interesting place.

If this sport disgusts you so much that you have to come here and post abusive posts here, move on. It's not worth your time, there are more important things in life.

Why is it that people find it imperative to go to F1 forums to post just how corrupt, unfair, fixed and boring F1 is. Why do you waste so much time in your life on something that gets you so angry?

I cant belive you typed that! :unsure:

Why do you waste so much time in your life on something that gets you so angry?

If you're a child and/or stupid, it makes perfect sense, i guess.

Top, top post Cav. :clap3:

I think half of the problem is that anyone that has something to say (perceptably negative) about Alonso is perceived to be, by default, a fan of Hamilton. I think that's a bad presumption. Alonso gets a slating more because of the image portrayed by the press, and indeed some of his personal live interviews - that confirm to most non-Spanish people that he's a fairly spineless chap with the personality of a potato crisp. But we all know he's a great driver, so count your blessings!

One of the reasons most have put forward as their main reasons for joining this forum was because the majority could take a bit of leg-pulling, put a constructive (sometimes heated) case forward, express a feeling or thoughts - all without nasty, childish outbursts that are hurtful and vindictive. And spilt wring intoo the bargin.

Why is it that people find it imperative to go to F1 forums to post just how corrupt, unfair, fixed and boring F1 is.

Why do you waste so much time in your life on something that gets you so angry?

I'm not ungry, i'm really happy today :clap3:

Have you seen how many posts have you sent? Moreover have you read my e-mails? Borig and corrupted F1? Did i say that? have you read all the crap you have writen here? Too much to tell me what to do. No more questions...