Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Alonso's Latest Excuse

23 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Alonso's latest excuse

• My tyre pressures were wrong again
    • My team doesn't support me
    • I am up against a British driver in a British team
    • WAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA!!!!
    • I want my mommy
    • But Pedro's email said that Ferrari inflate their tyres with smelly farts to go fast

he's a fairly spineless chap with the personality of a potato crisp.

That's a bit unfair

toward crisps.

Top, top post Cav. :clap3:

I think half of the problem is that anyone that has something to say (perceptably negative) about Alonso is perceived to be, by default, a fan of Hamilton. I think that's a bad presumption. Alonso gets a slating more because of the image portrayed by the press, and indeed some of his personal live interviews - that confirm to most non-Spanish people that he's a fairly spineless chap with the personality of a potato crisp. But we all know he's a great driver, so count your blessings!

One of the reasons most have put forward as their main reasons for joining this forum was because the majority could take a bit of leg-pulling, put a constructive (sometimes heated) case forward, express a feeling or thoughts - all without nasty, childish outbursts that are hurtful and vindictive. And spilt wring intoo the bargin.

True, things have gone crazy and some of us have gone crazy too. I do apologize to those who never talk crap but i'm afraid i can' count them with the fingers of one hand.

Some of the people who is complaining now has posted a lot of Sh#t here which is the funny thing. I know i write crap from time to time but at least i don't try to give lessons

You should just calm down Alehop. Just think the way I think for a moment without arguing with me.

Mclaren have a strong background, they are actually better supported than Ferrari. They have excellent staffs out there. You must look back at 2005 season how Ferrari were doing. Not only did they suck on Bridgestones, but Also Aerodynamics. Like Ykick once said, "2005 ferrari behaved like a lubricated pig on wet surface". The following season, by the end they almost took away the driver's title. Why? Not just because it was Micheal driving for them, it was because they ALL did a good job. Remember, there was limited testing.

So, the driver's influence is limited. You must give the credit to everyone, from sweeper to the drivers transporting the cars, from the Mechanics to the Bosses. The reason for Renault to do badly was because of they cant adapt to Bridgestones that fast, I hope they come back strong next season, so that we can have a four way title race. But I expect Ferrari and Mclaren to still remain the strongest next season, and BMW as the dark horse.

Back to the topic. Alonso is a dynamite behind the wheel. Speculation about Kimi being not communicative enough is bulls##t. Nowadays, with limited amount of testing, the drivers job is to talk, train, eat, shag, booze, pose, p**s, whine occassionally and drive.

I am starting to gain more respect for Kimi every second. I think Lewis wouldnt have got so much bashing from everyone if he kept quite like him. Kimi is an old fashion driver. Shut up and drive. Lewis is as good as Kimi in my opinion, but somehow couldnt handle the pressure. Alonso gave up easily, and I know deep inside you, you realise that. No?

I am sure McLaren-Mercedes is a great team full of great mechanics, engineers, designers, etc... But Ron Dennis and the rest of the top members are just useless. They should know how to manage such big talents like Lewis and Fernado. If Ron Dennis had told Lewis to shut his mouth up after Monaco press conference he would have given a very valuable lesson to his rookie. Then he could have don the same with Fernando when he complained at the USA. Ron Dennis is the one to blame for everything has happened and Lewis+Fernando behaviour, he did nothing right to keep them focus on their job.

I have never said it is Fernando the most important member of the team in terms of car performance but I still think he is a very valuable driver and he is able to take the best out of the car. Experience, knowledge, intuition, hard work... I know he has bring all that to McLaren and they could have achived something brilliant this year but in the end it is all over and there is nothing to bring back home. I think it is not Fernando nor Lewis the one to blame for what has happened. This season will be remembered for years to come, how to not manage highest quality sportmen in a team. Think of any sport.

The same aplies for you :naughty:

Just ignore all those ba$tard$ giving lessons about life, behaviour and all that when they have to spread insults everywhere whenever they fing someone pushing for Alonso and/or criticizing Hamilton.

2005 Alonso (Renault) beat Raikkonen (McLaren-Mercedes)

2006 Alonso (Renault) beat Schumacher (Ferrari)

2007 Raikkonen (Ferrari) beat Hamilton+Alonso (McLaren-Mercedes)

God save Alonso!

Any problem dribbler? Any question cavallino?

I'm not sure about that- I think that in any sour relationship there are faults on both sides. Let's remember that Fernando is paid what to you or I is an unimaginable amount of money, and I think criticising the team in public is perhaps not the smartest thing in the world to do. Nor were the 0.6s comment and the shenanigans in Hungary exactly shining examples of Alonso acting in a professional manner.

I agree that Ron has failed to do his job at managing the situation correctly, but I don't think that absolves Nando of at least part of the blame. The idea that Ron should resign etc because of this year's problems (as some of the more rabid morons here have said) is totally over the top. Similarly to say it's all Alonso's doing and Ron is just a lovely old man who tried to do his best for his drivers is rubbish.

In reality Formula One is business. Both men are earning a lot, and neither is doing their job properly. Time for them to part company and cut their losses in my opinion.

True, things have gone crazy and some of us have gone crazy too. I do apologize to those who never talk crap but i'm afraid i can' count them with the fingers of one hand.

Some of the people who is complaining now has posted a lot of Sh#t here which is the funny thing. I know i write crap from time to time but at least i don't try to give lessons

The really annoying thing is, you've posted many damn fine threads Kiko. But then it's almost like you have to support your fellow countrymen, just because they are that. I support Jenson Button - how the hell do you think I get on? :P

Sometimes you've got to take the ribbing on the chin - it wasn't that long ago Autumn, Pumpdoc and all (US members) were taking plenty of flack - far worse than those that say Fernando has an unfortunate manner! They responded with restraint and intelligent posts to some of the most stupid and deeply insulting things I've seen written - and through it all they gained respect, understanding and credibility.

This is a sport (a very strange and unique one, admitted!), all teams and drivers go through periods of bad decisions, daft mistakes and (seemingly) insane moments that make your blood boil. Get mad at a post on here, and you've just wasted time when you couldv'e been smiling or sharing a laugh with someone else.

As Cav says, life really is too short.

I am sure McLaren-Mercedes is a great team full of great mechanics, engineers, designers, etc... But Ron Dennis and the rest of the top members are just useless. They should know how to manage such big talents like Lewis and Fernado. If Ron Dennis would had told Lewis to shut his mouth up after Monaco press conference he would have given a very valuable lesson to his rookie. Then he could have don the same with Fernando when he complained at the USA. Ron Dennis is the one to blame for everything has happened and Lewis+Fernando behaviour, he did nothing right to keep them focus on their job.

I have never said it is Fernando the most important member of the team in terms of car performance but I still think he is a very valuable driver and he is able to take the best out of the car. Experience, knowledge, intuition, hard work... I know he has bring all that to McLaren and they could have achived something brilliant this year but in the end it is all over and there is nothing to bring back home. I think it is not Fernando nor Lewis the one to blame for what has happened. This season will be remembered for years to come, how to not manage highest quality sportmen in a team. Think of any sport.

Although I still totally disagree, that is the best post you have yet offered us AleHop. I'm looking forward to the next ones!

Nando looks like he could have the schumi power of turning a team around... Renault started doing very well when Nando was there, when he left, they do badly. McLaren were doing worse when nando wasn't there, now they're at the top. Draw your own inferences, but it looks like Fernando is a VERY useful driver to have around!

Jordan suddenly got very competitive when Frentzen arrived in 1999, was that all down to Frentzen? Think about what you're stating here. Yes Alonso is a great driver, but to give him the credit for McLaren's great car is an insult to the hundreds of employees who designed, built & developed the thing

No way Lewis is in Kimi's or Fernando's league, maybe in your dreams (i mean nightmares :naughty: )

Fernando didn't gave up. The team didn't give him the chance (they directly sabotaged Fernando, as simple as that) and even that way he was able to finish with the same amount of points and fight for the WDC. Lewis, on the other hand got all the support from his team, got the number 1 status and waste a huge advantage. How can you say he's as good as Kimi? If he can't handle the pressure he's not a top driver, he has just demonstrated it.

Ron is a master, now noone believes Mclaren is a fair team in the same way noone believes Ron is a gentleman. He has achieved nothing but a civil war and the best racer leaving the team. The one that denies Fernando would have won this had he got the privileges his teammate got is a d#ckhead

I'm so happy :clap3:

You're immensely deluded (just being honest). I think you're in a state of denial right now. Alonso was beaten overall by Hamilton this year. Breathe deeply and try and get to grips with reality, we'll be here to support you. And please dont make outrageous allegations without any evidence

I'm not sure about that- I think that in any sour relationship there are faults on both sides. Let's remember that Fernando is paid what to you or I is an unimaginable amount of money, and I think criticising the team in public is perhaps not the smartest thing in the world to do. Nor were the 0.6s comment and the shenanigans in Hungary exactly shining examples of Alonso acting in a professional manner.

I agree that Ron has failed to do his job at managing the situation correctly, but I don't think that absolves Nando of at least part of the blame. The idea that Ron should resign etc because of this year's problems (as some of the more rabid morons here have said) is totally over the top. Similarly to say it's all Alonso's doing and Ron is just a lovely old man who tried to do his best for his drivers is rubbish.

In reality Formula One is business. Both men are earning a lot, and neither is doing their job properly. Time for them to part company and cut their losses in my opinion.

+200% agree.

Where are people getting these drugs?

Very good marihuana in spain. :smoke:

But I never feel too well when I smoke and drink together.

I can't say I do not agree with you but if you really think that Alonso was going to behave in a reasonable manner after what happened with his victory at Monaco, or at Hungary when Lewis did not let him go, etc... you are a dreamer.

Ron Dennis or whoever is supposed to do it in McLaren should have stopped both Lewis and Fernando very soon in the season and I am sure it would have worked much better for both the drivers and McLaren-Merces as a team.

The really annoying thing is, you've posted many damn fine threads Kiko. But then it's almost like you have to support your fellow countrymen, just because they are that. I support Jenson Button - how the hell do you think I get on? :P

Sometimes you've got to take the ribbing on the chin - it wasn't that long ago Autumn, Pumpdoc and all (US members) were taking plenty of flack - far worse than those that say Fernando has an unfortunate manner! They responded with restraint and intelligent posts to some of the most stupid and deeply insulting things I've seen written - and through it all they gained respect, understanding and credibility.

This is a sport (a very strange and unique one, admitted!), all teams and drivers go through periods of bad decisions, daft mistakes and (seemingly) insane moments that make your blood boil. Get mad at a post on here, and you've just wasted time when you couldv'e been smiling or sharing a laugh with someone else.

As Cav says, life really is too short.

Yeah, you are too right :blush:

The worst thing about it is that i have too many things to be worried about... These guys are rich and tomorrow they'll be on the beach having a "pina colada" Fernando is a b#####d, Ron is a b#####d and Lewis is another one. They don't give a Sh#t for anyone but theirselves so i can't even believe i'm insulting guys i don't even know for defending Fernando.

With all the bad things i've writen about Ferrai the truth is that the red team has behave as a TEAM and McLaren has behaved as a bunch of b#####ds. Raikkonen is the real champion, i honestly can say i'm glad he won this one

The worst thing about it is that i have too many things to be worried about... These guys are rich and tomorrow they'll be on the beach having a "pina colada" Fernando is a b#####d, Ron is a b#####d and Lewis is another one. They don't give a Sh#t for anyone but theirselves so i can't even believe i'm insulting guys i don't even know for defending Fernando.

With all the bad things i've writen about Ferrai the truth is that the red team has behave as a TEAM and McLaren has behaved as a buch of b#####ds. Raikkonen is the real champion, i honestly can say i'm glad he won this one

Nothing said.

Kimi not a b#####d? :lol:

Well, I'd say (I wonder, would you listen to me?) if you have problems, make a blog or something and talk about them instead of just talking things that later on don't make sense even to you about people you(we) don't know xD... might feel better and you might get advice or something, I don't know.

Kimi is not but i'm starting to think you're ahuge one.. enjoy yourself freaky <_<

Kimi is not but i'm starting to think you're ahuge one.. enjoy yourself freaky <_<

I didn't mean that with irony or anything! Why, in the internet you can have as many psychologists as you want for free, ask americans whether that saves a lot of money or not!

Not my fault I'm kinda stupid, (ok, maybe yes...) you wan't that post blank.. ok, blank it will be!

With all the bad things i've writen about Ferrai the truth is that the red team has behave as a TEAM and McLaren has behaved as a bunch of b#####ds. Raikkonen is the real champion, i honestly can say i'm glad he won this one

Yeah I agree, they are all b#####ds. End of thread.

I didn't mean that with irony or anything! Why, in the internet you can have as many psychologists as you want for free, ask americans whether that saves a lot of money or not!

Not my fault I'm kinda stupid, (ok, maybe yes...) you wan't that post blank.. ok, blank it will be!

:lol:

Y'know, these guys (Alonso and Hamilton) are kids. I don't mean that in a rude way, but think about it. How many people of their age, with the competitive youth they've had to get there, then shoved into a multi million pound organisation, are going to react correctly all of the time? The pressure is beyond belief.

Many knock Ron Dennis and other heads of F1 teams, well if we go through our lives looking at people like him, knocking him for a huge mistake - but refusing to see the massive achievements he's had, well, maybe that should take a bit more thinking through too. Any one of us 'experts' or 'armchair racers' would struggle like hell to achieve what any of these guys are doing, many of us would make huge mistakes in judgement with the pressure of large sponsor deals, shareholders, wages to pay and the FIA(!) to deal with.

Anyway, I'm twice as rich as Hamilton and Alsonso, I've got my health when some of my friends terminally ran out of the stuff (they had a sense of humour!), I've got great kids and the opportunity to look at some things I did and think, "who was that daft barstward? Oh, it's me". If we count 'rich' as loads of money, great cars and fast women, then life's not worth much is it?

I just thought about that very last sentence for a moment. I could be wrong :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm twice as rich as Hamilton and Alsonso, I've got my health when some of my friends terminally ran out of the stuff (they had a sense of humour!), I've got great kids and the opportunity to look at some things I did and think, "who was that daft barstward? Oh, it's me". If we count 'rich' as loads of money, great cars and fast women, then life's not worth much is it?

I just thought about that very last sentence for a moment. I could be wrong :rolleyes:

Nah your right Med.. But some ammount of money is needed to have a good life... but after that point, in life you should be happy with relationships rather than material objects...