Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Alonso's Latest Excuse

23 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Alonso's latest excuse

• My tyre pressures were wrong again
    • My team doesn't support me
    • I am up against a British driver in a British team
    • WAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA!!!!
    • I want my mommy
    • But Pedro's email said that Ferrari inflate their tyres with smelly farts to go fast

I didn't mean that with irony or anything! Why, in the internet you can have as many psychologists as you want for free, ask americans whether that saves a lot of money or not!

Not my fault I'm kinda stupid, (ok, maybe yes...) you wan't that post blank.. ok, blank it will be!

whatever... i'm starting to think you're right.

Maybe i need my own blog to puke there whatever i want. 9 out of 10 of us should do that before annoying the rest with stupid posts like the ones i've been writing today (or the ones i've been reading here for years)

Breathe deeply and try and get to grips with reality, we'll be here to support you.

I appreciate it :wacko:

Yeah, you are too right :blush:

The worst thing about it is that i have too many things to be worried about... These guys are rich and tomorrow they'll be on the beach having a "pina colada" Fernando is a b#####d, Ron is a b#####d and Lewis is another one. They don't give a Sh#t for anyone but theirselves so i can't even believe i'm insulting guys i don't even know for defending Fernando.

With all the bad things i've writen about Ferrai the truth is that the red team has behave as a TEAM and McLaren has behaved as a bunch of b#####ds. Raikkonen is the real champion, i honestly can say i'm glad he won this one

Kiko wins the thread!!!

Me too... wait so now your a b#####d???

since you are all b#####ds, well, I don't want to be left out, you b#####ds!

Actually I would just like to say that I know who my father was and he married my mother, so sorry I am not a b#####d :):):)

That's great.......................except they're not your parents :lol:

But Pedro's email said that Ferrari inflate their tyres with smelly farts to go fast

Close.......but no cigar. The smelly farts are to keep snoopers away from their cars.

I hate this b#####d thread.

Hehe! Me too...

WAS A BIT p**sED OFF IN THE MORNING AFTER READING TOO MANY ANTI HAMILTON POSTS BY ALONSO FANS.

Trust me, its them who make us hate him.