Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halfie

2007 Brazillian Grand Prix Thread

So far so good, as long as he doesnt get up to 6th I will be having a lot of celebratory drinks tonight! WOOOP!

As Kimi has the WC in sight, let us all just take a moment to fully acknowledge the utter fckedup mess into which RD has sunk McLaren.

Lewis is making a fist of this - The ferrari's deliberately blocked him at the start there

So now you can't block cars at start... Should all cars leave stop and let hammy lap them and then start??? :roll_eyes:

Massa pits... Kimi pits..

Button retires...

Alonso pits as well so does hamilton.. - hammy on softs..

Brundle reckons Hamilton may not have a pit lane speed limiter? Maybe it engaged on the track and slowed him down? So he overrode the electronics to remove it...

Sutil makes a reckless mistake with Anthony...

and it is getting investigated.... mostly a drive through for Sutil

Kubica catching up to Alonso by half a sec per lap...

GO KUBICA>>

WOOO Nakijima hates his pit crew... ran over the foot of pit crew guy...

damn goes over the car.. musta have hurt...

I've never seen anthing like it :o

I am Alonso fan but RD deserves to loose this championship more than Alonso deserves to win it.... what a pathetic season. somebody please fire him!

Hamilton will have to stop again though :( So I do not see how this will work out as he will have to go to hard tyres again - I guess he will be much quicker when the others are on the softs.

Might be a good move.

Hamilton will have to stop again though :( So I do not see how this will work out as he will have to go to hard tyres again - I guess he will be much quicker when the others are on the softs.

Might be a good move.

Why would he have to stop again??

Why would he have to stop again??

Because there is no way that he will finish with that fuel load. At least I think so.

I am Alonso fan but RD deserves to loose this championship more than Alonso deserves to win it.... what a pathetic season. somebody please fire him!

All the scheming, spying, cheating, sabotaging.... and for what?????? Hamilton has been lapped according to the screens.

Because there is no way that he will finish with that fuel load. At least I think so.

I think he may have enough...

Rubens out... first time in 15 seasons he has not scored a point...

someone please correct me if i'm wrong, but if massa lets raikkonen past won't he be champion providing alonso stays 3rd and lewis doesn't make it far into the points?

So Nakajim c#cks up, damn fool. Lewis moving up the field well enough, but if he has to stop again he's done for I think.

Kimi isn't looking too bad.

someone please correct me if i'm wrong, but if massa lets raikkonen past won't he be champion providing alonso stays 3rd and lewis doesn't make it far into the points?

Yes that is true...

But Massa wants to be the second Brazilian to win the Brazil Gp 2 times in a row... So...

Whats up with Williams... Last year over here Roseberg took out Webber and this year Nakijima puts a mechanic on the bed to the hospital??

Massa will yield... he already has really, look at his pace, Kimi is in the right place to pounce at the next pitstop.