Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halfie

2007 Brazillian Grand Prix Thread

He was whinning his home race twice in a row... how will it not be hard on him???

He also said, i was glad to help the team like 10 times in the press confernce

You have been reading too many whining? :P

I have to disagree with you in part - Yes he was wrong to challenge Alonso, but he it wasn't his fault that his gearbox develop a fault that cost him 45 seconds - If not for the gearbox he would have won the WDC pure and simple.

That said, to finish first, you must first finish so hats off to Kimi in that respect.

I am still numb with disbelief that Mclaren have ended the season with nothing. It begs the question whether their policy of equality was indeed the right course for the championship - I am in no doubt that had Alonso been leading the field by 12 points with 2 races to go he would be WDC now.

The Mclaren policy of equality is flawed and is a stupid way to approach F1 - Lewis had a gilt edged chance to be a WDC, I fear he may not get another chance for a long time.

:mellow:

He would have gained atleast one place if he didnt do that.

whoa.....well done kimi...

well done massa...helping kimi to win WDC.

now moron dennis must have realised that wdc are won by team work not by finding new way to favour a driver or race against your own driver. they had a best car for this year and still blew it. Hamilton did mistakes on the time when it was needed a cool and calculated drive. but he will learn from his mistakes. i could see a glee in alonso's smile when kimi won instead of hamilton in the interview. :D

who cares now....

ICE AGE BEGINS !!!! :thbup::thbup:

Would mclaren really go so far as to appeal this. they will just make a laughing stock of themselves further..... leave it be lewis is young and will have many chances to win the WDC !!!!!

Kimi IS champion

Would mclaren really go so far as to appeal this. they will just make a laughing stock of themselves further..... leave it be lewis is young and will have many chances to win the WDC !!!!!

Kimi IS champion

they wont.

You do make me laugh. Honestly. The extent of your delusion is Hollywood material.

Had Hamilton not been blatanly favoured by RD/McLaren and had not Hamilton be protected by FIA beyond belief, he would have been 4th at best. Just remember the "gift" of Hungary and realize why it is that McLaren are now the laughing stock of the F1 world.

The extent of your delusion is bollywood material.

Regardless of what that thread says, every single website I check has Kimi confirmed as 2007 WDC.

Yes, Mclaren won't appeal and if they do they'll lose.

Some times we can use his head to see ourselves to comb our hair.

:lol:

Yes, Lewis had the whole team behind him. But so did Alonso. Alonso gave up too fast in my opinion. Thats where no one has enough proofs. You can never say Mclaren never focused entirely on Lewis. But Mclaren deserved it anyways. I have a feeling they would be damn strong next year. Next year, by half season they might decide who is to fight for the title. Just my opinion.

I agree, Alonso has contributed to his own loss, to put it simply.

<_< I don't mind it. we just got out of Hairyage

The extent of your delusion is bollywood material.

Yes, Mclaren won't appeal and if they do they'll lose.

I agree, Alonso has contributed to his own loss, to put it simply.

It could be worse! we have Kollywood as Bollywood's tamil version :P

Regardless of what that thread says, every single website I check has Kimi confirmed as 2007 WDC.

Well it was confirmed that he would be the 2007 WDC, IF mclaren do not appeal which they have...Formula1.com says this as well...

You have been reading too many whining? :P

Yup.... Too many from the Mclaren camp...

Kimi IS champion

They have... And guess what it is for the fans... Aren't all the fans happy about this??

If you trust F1 live.com Here are two links:

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news...022100117.shtml

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news...022194643.shtml

they wont.

They say they will...