Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halfie

2007 Brazillian Grand Prix Thread

:lol: I thought you were smarter than that, Ipaneda. Lewis beat Nando this year. I care more about that than the WDC, since the latter is affected by all sorts of extra factors.

No I disagree.

Yup.

:lol:

:lol: But at least when Andres lies he does it with modesty. :P

Man Murray, it most be all that physics you are studying... Stop it now as it is clear that it is affecting your judgment if not your brain... Hamilton beat Alonso? Did they finish on equal points or not? I am telling you again, if it wasn't for the penalty in Hungary, brought upon by Hamilton on Alonso, McLaren would have its first WDC in years... and it wouldn't be Hamilton. So I do not what you are on... Telling you, stop all that research, it is clouding your mind...

Man Murray, it most be all that physics you are studying... Stop it now as it is clear that it is affecting your judgment if not your brain... Hamilton beat Alonso? Did they finish on equal points or not? I am telling you again, if it wasn't for the penalty in Hungary, brought upon by Hamilton on Alonso, McLaren would have its first WDC in years... and it wouldn't be Hamilton. So I do not what you are on... Telling you, stop all that research, it is clouding your mind...

If my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bus and we could all go for rides in her. "If" doesn't count for anything in this game- Alonso broke the rules in Hungary and paid the price. It's arguable that the stewards shouldn't have gotten involved as it was really a team matter, but in the end Nando has to bear some responsibility.

Nevertheless I think we can all agree that the performance difference between them has been negligible this year. Which either means Hamilton is outstanding or Nando is rubbish. I don't really care- Kimi won which is the most important thing. Alonso and Hamilton were merely "best of the rest".

The official WDC table shows Hamilton beat Alonso.

Oh, poor Alonso he will have to leave F1 for good...

Good for you and Ron Dennis you are the best supporters of the best rookie ever who fvcked everything up in the last race, or in the last two races.

Congratulations!

If my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bus and we could all go for rides in her. "If" doesn't count for anything in this game- Alonso broke the rules in Hungary and paid the price. It's arguable that the stewards shouldn't have gotten involved as it was really a team matter, but in the end Nando has to bear some responsibility.

Nevertheless I think we can all agree that the performance difference between them has been negligible this year. Which either means Hamilton is outstanding or Nando is rubbish. I don't really care- Kimi won which is the most important thing. Alonso and Hamilton were merely "best of the rest".

You mean she's not a bus? Well I've been riding her...

Oh I agree as well.

You mean she's not a bus? Well I've been riding her...

Oh I agree as well.

Two timing bitch!

OK I might have crossed a line there.....

A two time WDC a looser? Somebody who beat MS in a Renault a looser? You are the one loosing it. Hamilton is nothing until he has won the WDC. And it is a very subjective thing that he beat Alonso this season. If it wasn't for the Hungary fiasco that Hamilton initiated who would be WDC today?

Excuse me but I am laughing my a## off about you comments... Would have loved to see the faces of Hamilton-the-looser and his proud daddy... But most of all, that of the most inept team manager ever (RD in case you had any doubt...)

You forgot to say in a Renault that a that time was better that MS's Ferrari, once ferrari got it back, that looser that you are talking about needed MS's engine to blew up to take the tittle, and that looser was blaming everybody for not being able to keep the 25 point advantage that he had a that time, believe or not he is a looser who just ran out of luck. If you think I am wrong ask LH about it.

Oh, poor Alonso he will have to leave F1 for good...

Good for you and Ron Dennis you are the best supporters of the best rookie ever who fvcked everything up in the last race, or in the last two races.

Congratulations!

I don't know if he has to leave F1 but he is where he belongs, behind Kimi and Hamilton, both of them are better than him.

Two timing bitch!

OK I might have crossed a line there.....

Nah, lines are for pussies! Besides she can't hear anyway...

Wow... what a race!

I was off on my 2nd anniversary celebration, with no internet access, and I had around a 3.5 hr drive to get home tonight to watch the race on DVR.

First, I got p**sed when the NASCAR truck race ran over, and sure enough, the last 30 seconds of Q3 got cut off, so I had to watch the beginning of the race to see how the grid ended up.

Buy man oh man, what a nail biter! I'm glad Kimi pulled it out. He deserved it.

The official WDC table shows Hamilton beat Alonso.

Lewis apparently has more 2nd places than Alonso so....

Logic will get you nowhere Mr.Walker!

Thats true with quite a few people in this forum...

Wow... what a race!

I was off on my 2nd anniversary celebration, with no internet access, and I had around a 3.5 hr drive to get home tonight to watch the race on DVR.

First, I got p**sed when the NASCAR truck race ran over, and sure enough, the last 30 seconds of Q3 got cut off, so I had to watch the beginning of the race to see how the grid ended up.

Buy man oh man, what a nail biter! I'm glad Kimi pulled it out. He deserved it.

It not over yet... The fat lady is waiting for the Mclaren to appeal the case.....(read BMW/Williams thread)

I think the contract extension was it...

Waiting for the press conference now...

yeah would be amazing conf KIMI replies will be nice and hearing Alonso whine will also be fun

KIMI HAS always COME SOOOOOO CLOSEand lost everythime i am glad he won it

You can't have it all, my friend, I heard no whine from Alonso. The man actually seemed quite happy. No surprises really, Alonso has been vindicated by the tremendous fckup arranged by RD.

Anyway, as expected, I've heard quite a lot of whine from Hamilton's handlers...

Bah! We don't need to hide from manure.

You didn't need to naively admit that you are a l-e-w-i-s-t-e-r-i-c but thank you for the laugh, crybaby.

I admit I have no idea what you are talking about. You claim this to be a great drive from Hamilton, and IMO he lost it. All he had to do was be conserative. He could have waited a lap or two to take Alonso. Who knows maybe that off track excursion damaged his gear box????? .

Amusing, isn't it? Hamilton lost the race and the WC having a car _evidently_ superior to Alonso... yet, he was the driver of the day and did a fantastic job. Sure, sure. Might all drivers do as great as Hamilton did and Sato would have stolen away the WC.

Lewis did a fine job this season, and he will definitely be even harder to beat next year. Overall it was still a very positive year for him and British fans.

Can't believe you. The rookie and his team blew it when it mattered most. He damaged his car being over-agressive AGAIN. He had no business challenging Alonso in that corner and paid the price as that is where he damaged his car. Didn

What does that make Alonso? You do realise Hamilton is second in the drivers championship, whereas Alonso is third. Let's remember this is his first season, in the last two races he has made rookie mistakes, he could of won the title by a long way. Hamilton beat Alonso this season.

You do make me laugh. Honestly. The extent of your delusion is Hollywood material.

Had Hamilton not been blatanly favoured by RD/McLaren and had not Hamilton be protected by FIA beyond belief, he would have been 4th at best. Just remember the "gift" of Hungary and realize why it is that McLaren are now the laughing stock of the F1 world.

Did you not see the face of his proud Daddy when he was interviewed? He wasn't a sore loser at all and it seemed genuine. I am sure they are disappointed, it's only natural, but he conducted himself with dignity I thought. And why wouldn't he be proud after what Lewis has achieved?

Well, strictly speaking, Hamilton has achieved one of the biggest fckups in recent history.

Remember, this is not Schumacher's blowout in Suzuka last year, this is Hamilton giving unnecesarily vomiting performances in two consecutive races when all he had to do was to drive it home.

It not over yet... The fat lady is waiting for the Mclaren to appeal the case.....(read BMW/Williams thread)

Regardless of what that thread says, every single website I check has Kimi confirmed as 2007 WDC.

You didn't need to naively admit that you are a l-e-w-i-s-t-e-r-i-c but thank you for the laugh, crybaby.

M-A-N-U-R-E...you can admit that it can be called COW DUNG. But thank you for the Sh#t load you dumped, there is already enough poo in this forum.

I don't criticise I simply state my opinion and play devil's advocate, the only reason I do that is because of the sheer volume of posts against Hamilton. I don't criticise every post against him but I feel that a lot of the negative posts towards him are unjustified a lot of the time, the word bandwagon comes to mind. I disagree with some posters views and tell them why, I happen to agree with some posters and others not regarding Hamilton. For example, I do agree that he messed up in the last two races due to inexperience.

I rarely insult people (I think/hope). If you feel I have insulted you then I apologise.

This is what that p**ses me off in the end. I supported Lewis the way I support Kimi (too),( jus that he is driving a Ferrari, a team that I dont like much), but in the end of the day, I dont mind who ever wins it as long as there is fantastic battle, I don't hate Alonso at all. But just see the way his fans react even after seeing the way Lewis lost it. They would have bitched even if he won it anyways.

My apologies, it was ipaneda (although you did agree with his post with enthusiam), you Alonso fans all look the same, apart from Andres (his head shines in the sunlight).

Some times we can use his head to see ourselves to comb our hair.

At last a Hamilton supporter talking sense. And btw, it was me who called Hamilton a looser. And I sand by it. That is exactly what you are when you blow up a chance to win by virtue of your own mistakes. And as you rightly point out, you never know what happens next year, the McLaren's may be better, or not. That is why you have to win when you have a chance to do it. Hamilton had all his team behind him and being a rookie is not an excuse any longer. McLaren chose the wrong driver (Hamilton instead of Alonso) to fight the wrong enemy (Alonso instead of Raikonnen). They got what they deserve.

Yes, Lewis had the whole team behind him. But so did Alonso. Alonso gave up too fast in my opinion. Thats where no one has enough proofs. You can never say Mclaren never focused entirely on Lewis. But Mclaren deserved it anyways. I have a feeling they would be damn strong next year. Next year, by half season they might decide who is to fight for the title. Just my opinion.