Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halfie

2007 Brazillian Grand Prix Thread

There has to be a vote of no confidence for Ron Dennis after this

I don;t think this is RD fault..

BUT AWESOME RESULT...

GO KIMI :clap3::clap3::clap3:

KIMI,FELIPE...BRING THE CARS TOGETHER

SLOW PARADE

RUB THE SALT IN MACCA'S WOUNDS

ALONSO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JAJAJAJAJAJA ONE ****ING POINT HOW'S IT FEEL,MR. GOOD LUCK???

KIMI,FELIPE...BRING THE CARS TOGETHER

SLOW PARADE

RUB THE SALT IN MACCA'S WOUNDS

ALONSO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JAJAJAJAJAJA ONE ****ING POINT HOW'S IT FEEL,MR. GOOD LUCK???

You know with Alonso luck one of the Ferrari's will retire and he will win by that freaggin point...

I don;t think this is RD fault..

You must MUST be joking... RD had it all this season, ALL, the driver, the car, both WC, and now he has not a single thing to show for thanks to his ill favoritism, scheming, and brutally poor management of the team.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLY

You must MUST be joking... RD had it all this season, ALL, the driver, the car, both WC, and now he has not a single thing to show for thanks to his ill favoritism, scheming, and brutally poor management of the team.

I said THIS fault.. He did not sabotage Alonso or Hamilton this race

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII is the man

SHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLYSHRIEKING HYSTERICALLY

JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS JUMPS & SCREAMS

I said THIS fault.. He did not sabotage Alonso or Hamilton this race

You reckon his sole objective this time was not to defeat Alonso???

Well, for my money THANK YOU RD for being such a twisted old fart.

KIMI IS THE CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can believe this but I have tears in my eyes, what it was unlikely has just happened, KIMI is the 2007 WDC.

Finally the one who deserved it more has taken it, he had a lot of bad luck during his whole career but this time luck was on his side.