Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halfie

2007 Brazillian Grand Prix Thread

You reckon his sole objective this time was not to defeat Alonso???

Well, for my money THANK YOU RD for being such a twisted old fart.

KIMI IS THE CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you realistically think this would happen????

Could you realistically think this would happen????

First, a correction, RD has defeated Alonso as he takes 3rd in the campionship. Way to go RD!!!!

Second, realistically? Yes, as in hope against all hopes.

My man, Kimi, well done, frigging well done.

First, a correction, RD has defeated Alonso as he takes 3rd in the campionship. Way to go RD!!!!

Second, realistically? Yes, as in hope against all hopes.

My man, Kimi, well done, frigging well done.

If this is like you say, why? I just want to know why did alonso said that staying in Mclaren is his first option? and even if I don't get the right answer I hope he stays there next year so Kimi or Massa can take the title again.

What a great race to end a great season.

I picked Massa as my favorite driver at the beginning of this season, and he has shown very well this year. There is no doubt this is exactly the outcome I had hoped for. I think the FIA and McLaren were very unprofessional. Alonso was being a weiner all year, so IMO Justice has been served with this result. A Championship that will have no disclaimers attached to it.

Well Done Kimi

Hold on, hold on, the camera has just shown the McLaren garage....

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You guys have NOONE to blame but yourselves!!!!!

You gotta feel sorry for Massa though. I don't like the guy and yet... you just gotta.

Yup Massa definatly deserves a mention for helping Kimi...

KIMI RAIKKONEN IS 2007 WDC. My kimi wins it finally. Iam overjoyed. Emotional. Iam out of words guys. He thoroughly deserved it. I cannot believe it. Iam in tears!!!

Thank you all of you who believed in kimi and ferrari. A big thank you to all you loyal supporters. Iceman prevailed.

Gracia Ferarri Forza Ferrari. :clap3:

If this is like you say, why? I just want to know why did alonso said that staying in Mclaren is his first option?

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I rarely get into what drivers say or not. Of them, I expect racing.

Beyond that, if Alonso has any brains he will run as far from macca as humanly possible and let those fools witness how RD utterly destroys the team.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

vodka for everyone :clap3::clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: LEEEEEEEEEEETTTSS PAAAAARTYYYYYYYYY :lol:

What a great race to end a great season.

So true and in so many levels.

I am BESIDES myself with joy.

This is the only possible FAIR conclusion to this season.

HIDE LEWISTERICS HIDE

Ferrari better treat this man with respect. They owe him BIG time.

Ferrari better treat this man with respect. They owe him BIG time.

I think the contract extension was it...

Waiting for the press conference now...

yeah would be amazing conf KIMI replies will be nice and hearing Alonso whine will also be fun

KIMI HAS always COME SOOOOOO CLOSEand lost everythime i am glad he won it

hang on guys, its not over yet. Knowing the FIA they might hand out penalties to raikkonen and alonso so hamilton wins :lol:

Unlikely. But you never know... :rolleyes:

This is what happens when you put all your eggs on a rookie driver and you focus more on beating your other driver than winning. Remember the words: "we were not racing Kimi, we were racing Alonso...). POETIC JUSTICE: the rookie basket broke and delivered rookie performances when it mattered most. There you go RD, you will be lucky if Mercedes, Vodafone and Santander don't fire you...

haha obviously. Was just being a smart arse, coz we all know how much they love lewis.

Very happy with the results right now. Kimi definately deserved this

##edit: was in reply to Asmer

hang on guys, its not over yet. Knowing the FIA they might hand out penalties to raikkonen and alonso so hamilton wins :lol:

I was thinking about that but even if this happen I am already celebrating Kimi's WDC so if FIA says now that he didn't win it doesn't matter to me, I saw him winning an almost impossible championship adn even when he was the one with less chances to win, he never talked about that ( at least I never read anything about it) he won and I saw it.

Absolutely!ferrari showed mclaren how championships are won!team work!

Anyway,i felt a bit sad for massa!if you saw the look on his face,you could easily understand that he was a bit "disappointed"

And fernando seemed the happiest of all!

This is what happens when you put all your eggs on a rookie driver and you focus more on beating your other driver than winning. Remember the words: "we were not racing Kimi, we were racing Alonso...). POETIC JUSTICE: the rookie basket broke and delivered rookie performances when it mattered most. There you go RD, you will be lucky if Mercedes, Vodafone and Santander don't fire you...

I totally disagree with you here, LH had a wonderful race, if he lost the WDC was just because of that failure in his car, he managed to overtake a lot of people he got back in the points and he lost more time because he had to change to a three stopper strategy, LH was one of the drivers of the day and probably he was the best driver out there today.

I totally disagree with you here, LH had a wonderful race, if he lost the WDC was just because of that failure in his car, he managed to overtake a lot of people he got back in the points and he lost more time because he had to change to a three stopper strategy, LH was one of the drivers of the day and probably he was the best driver out there today.

You got to be kidding me. All he needed was a fifth place, and he put himself out when he lost his cool as Alonso nipped him in the corner. He had a great season, but this race he blew it.