Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halfie

2007 Brazillian Grand Prix Thread

There has to be a vote of no confidence for Ron Dennis after this

:lol: I don't think so.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

vodka for everyone :clap3::clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: LEEEEEEEEEEETTTSS PAAAAARTYYYYYYYYY :lol:

Congrats! Kimi deserves it more than the others probably this year.

This is what happens when you put all your eggs on a rookie driver and you focus more on beating your other driver than winning. Remember the words: "we were not racing Kimi, we were racing Alonso...). POETIC JUSTICE: the rookie basket broke and delivered rookie performances when it mattered most. There you go RD, you will be lucky if Mercedes, Vodafone and Santander don't fire you...

:lol: I don't agree.

Lewis did a fine job this season, and he will definitely be even harder to beat next year. Overall it was still a very positive year for him and British fans.

I can believe this but I have tears in my eyes, what it was unlikely has just happened, KIMI is the 2007 WDC.

Finally the one who deserved it more has taken it, he had a lot of bad luck during his whole career but this time luck was on his side.

Did you listen to the press?

Kimi spoke more than ever!

So true and in so many levels.

I am BESIDES myself with joy.

This is the only possible FAIR conclusion to this season.

HIDE LEWISTERICS HIDE

Ferrari better treat this man with respect. They owe him BIG time.

Bah! We don't need to hide from manure.

I totally disagree with you here, LH had a wonderful race, if he lost the WDC was just because of that failure in his car, he managed to overtake a lot of people he got back in the points and he lost more time because he had to change to a three stopper strategy, LH was one of the drivers of the day and probably he was the best driver out there today.

You speak sense!

Did you listen to the press?

Kimi spoke more than ever!

Yes, he was looking like a different man, Jean Todd was right when he said that Kimi would be smiling more now that he is withFerrari.

You got to be kidding me. All he needed was a fifth place, and he put himself out when he lost his cool as Alonso nipped him in the corner. He had a great season, but this race he blew it.

Obviously we are talking about F1 here, What about LH finishing 5th and Alonso winning the race? next time read a little before posting.

Obviously we are talking about F1 here, What about LH finishing 5th and Alonso winning the race? next time read a little before posting.

Yup. It was a technical issue that did him in. The minor error after the start would have made no difference.

(But Kimi had plenty of those too and he probably was the best driver this year.)

PS I can't make sense of what either of you are arguing about tbh. Anyway....

I admit I have no idea what you are talking about. You claim this to be a great drive from Hamilton, and IMO he lost it. All he had to do was be conserative. He could have waited a lap or two to take Alonso. Who knows maybe that off track excursion damaged his gear box????? .

Forget all the bulls##t about Lewis & Alonso, it's Kimi's time to shine. I demand anyone who ever called him a car breaker to bow down now.

EDIT: Also the people who said he is not championship material, c'mon you know who you are, now bow.

Who knows maybe that off track excursion damaged his gear box????? .

In fact Pedro de la Rosa said that for the spanish TV, something got stuck into the air conducts and caused over heating and hydrolic problem.

I still want to know why we didn't see Ron Dennis' and Norbert Haug's faces

I admit I have no idea what you are talking about. You claim this to be a great drive from Hamilton, and IMO he lost it. All he had to do was be conserative. He could have waited a lap or two to take Alonso. Who knows maybe that off track excursion damaged his gear box????? .

Yup.

Yup.

I may have been mistaken, but I am sure the ITV commentary team alluded to him having problems with his gearbox before the race.

How can off lap excursion on the opening lap affect his gearbox on lap 7 - stall for 45 seconds then be ok for 62 laps

I may have been mistaken, but I am sure the ITV commentary team alluded to him having problems with his gearbox before the race.

Well, we know ITV... God!

Correct.

Lewis did a fine job this season, and he will definitely be even harder to beat next year. Overall it was still a very positive year for him and British fans.

Can't believe you. The rookie and his team blew it when it mattered most. He damaged his car being over-agressive AGAIN. He had no business challenging Alonso in that corner and paid the price as that is where he damaged his car. Didn

Doesn't matter. His foible when trying to overtake Alonso cost him much more. Had he stuck behind Alonso, he would have been in a better position for gaining two points after the gearbox incident.

Doesn't matter. His foible when trying to overtake Alonso cost him much more. Had he stuck behind Alonso, he would have been in a better position for gaining two points after the gearbox incident.

Possibly, but still a difficult ask. I think the fact that they decided to 3 stop cost him much more than his opening lap incident.

How can off lap excursion on the opening lap affect his gearbox on lap 7 - stall for 45 seconds then be ok for 62 laps

Excuse me that you are such an expert, but the statement came from De La Rosa who was a McLarens box and new what actually happened. The air intakes were obstructed and the car stated to overheat gradually. By lap seven the gear change was gone due to the heating problems. That is Mclarens explanation, but you may know better.

Can't believe you. The rookie and his team blew it when it mattered most. He damaged his car being over-agressive AGAIN. He had no business challenging Alonso in that corner and paid the price as that is where he damaged his car. Didn