Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halfie

2007 Brazillian Grand Prix Thread

Can't believe you. The rookie and his team blew it when it mattered most. He damaged his car being over-agressive AGAIN. He had no business challenging Alonso in that corner and paid the price as that is where he damaged his car. Didn

What does that make Alonso? You do realise Hamilton is second in the drivers championship, whereas Alonso is third. Let's remember this is his first season, in the last two races he has made rookie mistakes, he could of won the title by a long way. Hamilton beat Alonso this season.

A two time WDC a looser? Somebody who beat MS in a Renault a looser? You are the one loosing it. Hamilton is nothing until he has won the WDC. And it is a very subjective thing that he beat Alonso this season. If it wasn't for the Hungary fiasco that Hamilton initiated who would be WDC today?

Excuse me but I am laughing my a## off about you comments... Would have loved to see the faces of Hamilton-the-looser and his proud daddy... But most of all, that of the most inept team manager ever (RD in case you had any doubt...)

A two time WDC a looser? Somebody who beat MS in a Renault a looser? You are the one loosing it. Hamilton is nothing until he has won the WDC. And it is a very subjective thing that he beat Alonso this season. If it wasn't for the Hungary fiasco that Hamilton initiated who would be WDC today?

Excuse me but I am laughing my a## off about you comments... Would have loved to see the faces of Hamilton-the-looser and his proud daddy... But most of all, that of the most inept team manager ever (RD in case you had any doubt...)

Did you not see the face of his proud Daddy when he was interviewed? He wasn't a sore loser at all and it seemed genuine. I am sure they are disappointed, it's only natural, but he conducted himself with dignity I thought. And why wouldn't he be proud after what Lewis has achieved?

How can off lap excursion on the opening lap affect his gearbox on lap 7 - stall for 45 seconds then be ok for 62 laps

Because he had a hard off on the same lap that his car failed him..............................

So if Hamilton is a loser then Alonso is too right? Perhaps they're both great drivers?. Hamilton beat Alonso this season, so if he is a loser so is Alonso, get my drift? Please deny this simple fact that Hamilton has beaten Alonso this season, his first season, go on, you know you want to. I'm just glad Kimi won.

Because he had a hard off on the same lap that his car failed him..............................

I'm the first to admit that I don't know much about the intricacies of such matters, but in my own uncomplicated train of thought I would think an off like that would cause mechanical damage, I am not sure that's what Lewis experienced.

Fair enough we must have missed the off on the ITV coverage - The only off we saw was at the beginning when trying to overtake Alonso

Fair enough we must have missed the off on the ITV coverage - The only off we saw was at the beginning when trying to overtake Alonso

Ah sorry, I thought that was the off we were talking about too - didn't see any other off track excursion by Lewis except for the early one.

I admit I have no idea what you are talking about. You claim this to be a great drive from Hamilton, and IMO he lost it. All he had to do was be conserative. He could have waited a lap or two to take Alonso. Who knows maybe that off track excursion damaged his gear box????? .

He didnt even have to take on Alonso, just had to keep him insight. He blew it when it mattered the most, I dont know for sure if Mclaren would be stronger next year, but all my friends here suggest they would be stronger, anyways, this could have been his best chance.

Kimi deserved it in the end of the day, a couple of races ago he suggested that the fight between the two Mclaren drivers could play into his hands. He was right Well. ofcourse its no secret I would have like to see Lewis win, Nice to see Kimi win, I wish he won when I was supporting him :D , but it was a big surprise for me anyways.

Atleast I didnt have to go through the trauma if Alonso won it! :P

Just one question: did somebody see Ron Dennis or Hamilton after the race??

I didn't see none of them and it would've been interesting to see how they have reacted.

Just one question: did somebody see Ron Dennis or Hamilton after the race??

I didn't see none of them and it would've been interesting to see how they have reacted.

Well, I think I saw RD kinda down at the pit wall, and Lewis... well, Hamilton was smiling and accepting congratulations, so not a great depression for him, no.

That was the point, he went off the track just before he started with his problems.

Well, I think I saw RD kinda down at the pit wall, and Lewis... well, Hamilton was smiling and accepting congratulations, so not a great depression for him, no.

Lemme guess: "Congratulations to all the team, specially the guys that worked on my gearbox! Fantastic job!"

I know! Sorry, couldn't resist!

As the latin saying goes: "Video meliora proboque, deteriora sequor" ("I see the better way and I approve of it; but I follow the worse one")

RD must be hitting himself against something hard

and as for Hamilton..."la procesi

You know I think Hamilton is a great talent, and none of these guys is a loser. Can we keep the conversation above that name calling.

Food for thought.

Hamilton has looked more like a rookie in the last two races then he did all season. If Alonso truly does leave McClaren, who is their other driver going to be.???. Hamilton is a great talent, but maybe his inexperience hampered his efforts near the end of this year. If they don't have a superlative car next year there is a chance LH will struggle. I hope his fans and the British press have the patience for that before they string him up. There is nothing saying next year will be anything at all like this year.

You know I think Hamilton is a great talent, and none of these guys is a loser. Can we keep the conversation above that name calling.

Food for thought.

Hamilton has looked more like a rookie in the last two races then he did all season. If Alonso truly does leave McClaren, who is their other driver going to be.???. Hamilton is a great talent, but maybe his inexperience hampered his efforts near the end of this year. If they don't have a superlative car next year there is a chance LH will struggle. I hope his fans and the British press have the patience for that before they string him up. There is nothing saying next year will be anything at all like this year.

Exactly my point, none are losers like AleHop ipaneda believes. How someone could call Hamilton a loser is unbelieveble to me!

Exactly my point, none are losers like AleHop believes. How someone could call Hamilton a loser is unbelieveble to me!

Could you please tell me where did I mention that?

Thank you rainmaster.

Absolutely!ferrari showed mclaren how championships are won!team work!

Anyway,i felt a bit sad for massa!if you saw the look on his face,you could easily understand that he was a bit "disappointed"

And fernando seemed the happiest of all!

Yeah Massa looked like he was going to cry... He said he was helping the team like 6 times overall

Could you please tell me where did I mention that?

Thank you rainmaster.

My apologies, it was ipaneda (although you did agree with his post with enthusiam), you Alonso fans all look the same, apart from Andres (his head shines in the sunlight).

Maybe Massa will have his year next year, but I can't be really sure. But he's a great teammate, I hope it's not too hard on him.

He didnt even have to take on Alonso, just had to keep him insight. He blew it when it mattered the most, I dont know for sure if Mclaren would be stronger next year, but all my friends here suggest they would be stronger, anyways, this could have been his best chance.

Kimi deserved it in the end of the day, a couple of races ago he suggested that the fight between the two Mclaren drivers could play into his hands. He was right Well. ofcourse its no secret I would have like to see Lewis win, Nice to see Kimi win, I wish he won when I was supporting him :D , but it was a big surprise for me anyways.

Atleast I didnt have to go through the trauma if Alonso won it! :P

At last a Hamilton supporter talking sense. And btw, it was me who called Hamilton a looser. And I sand by it. That is exactly what you are when you blow up a chance to win by virtue of your own mistakes. And as you rightly point out, you never know what happens next year, the McLaren's may be better, or not. That is why you have to win when you have a chance to do it. Hamilton had all his team behind him and being a rookie is not an excuse any longer. McLaren chose the wrong driver (Hamilton instead of Alonso) to fight the wrong enemy (Alonso instead of Raikonnen). They got what they deserve.

My apologies, it was ipaneda (although you did agree with his post with enthusiam), you Alonso fans all look the same, apart from Andres (his head shines in the sunlight).

ipaneda replyed to someone saying that Hamilton did a great job and he lost his temper at the end of his comment and wrote HE IS A LOOSER. He should have said he lost today because he made to many mistakes.

I know you willl always agree with the lewisterics and some politicaly correct fans but we, Alonso fans, are not so bad. Open your mind a bit. If you agree with the man that said that Hamilton did a great job then you are the looser.

And for sure Ron Dennis is a fvcking looser plus Norbert Haug a meat ball.

At last a Hamilton supporter talking sense. And btw, it was me who called Hamilton a looser. And I sand by it. That is exactly what you are when you blow up a chance to win by virtue of your own mistakes. And as you rightly point out, you never know what happens next year, the McLaren's may be better, or not. That is why you have to win when you have a chance to do it. Hamilton had all his team behind him and being a rookie is not an excuse any longer. McLaren chose the wrong driver (Hamilton instead of Alonso) to fight the wrong enemy (Alonso instead of Raikonnen). They got what they deserve.

:clap3:

Maybe Massa will have his year next year, but I can't be really sure. But he's a great teammate, I hope it's not too hard on him.

He was whinning his home race twice in a row... how will it not be hard on him???

He also said, i was glad to help the team like 10 times in the press confernce