Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halfie

2007 Brazillian Grand Prix Thread

My apologies, it was ipaneda (although you did agree with his post with enthusiam), you Alonso fans all look the same, apart from Andres (his head shines in the sunlight).

Let me please show you my tongue:

:mf_tongue:

He didnt even have to take on Alonso, just had to keep him insight. He blew it when it mattered the most, I dont know for sure if Mclaren would be stronger next year, but all my friends here suggest they would be stronger, anyways, this could have been his best chance.

Kimi deserved it in the end of the day, a couple of races ago he suggested that the fight between the two Mclaren drivers could play into his hands. He was right Well. ofcourse its no secret I would have like to see Lewis win, Nice to see Kimi win, I wish he won when I was supporting him :D , but it was a big surprise for me anyways.

Atleast I didnt have to go through the trauma if Alonso won it! :P

I have to disagree with you in part - Yes he was wrong to challenge Alonso, but he it wasn't his fault that his gearbox develop a fault that cost him 45 seconds - If not for the gearbox he would have won the WDC pure and simple.

That said, to finish first, you must first finish so hats off to Kimi in that respect.

I am still numb with disbelief that Mclaren have ended the season with nothing. It begs the question whether their policy of equality was indeed the right course for the championship - I am in no doubt that had Alonso been leading the field by 12 points with 2 races to go he would be WDC now.

The Mclaren policy of equality is flawed and is a stupid way to approach F1 - Lewis had a gilt edged chance to be a WDC, I fear he may not get another chance for a long time.

:mellow:

ipaneda replyed to someone saying that Hamilton did a great job and he lost his temper at the end of his comment and wrote HE IS A LOOSER. He should have said he lost today because he made to many mistakes.

I know you willl always agree with the lewisterics and some politicaly correct fans but we, Alonso fans, are not so bad. Open your mind a bit. If you agree with the man that said that Hamilton did a great job then you are the looser.

And for sure Ron Dennis is a fvcking looser plus Norbert Haug a meat ball.

Twaddle.

'lewisterics' - what's the point of this? The fact you use the well respected poster maure's terminology doesn't help your credibility. I don't know who the lewisterics are or what they think, I form my own opinions about F1.

Guess what, I don't think Hamilton did a good job in the last two races, I am a Kimi fan, don't believe me? - then read my sig pal, I even started a thread congratulating Kimi. I can't understand why you and ipaneda are posting the things you do, just be happy that Hamilton isn't champion this year.

'open your mind a bit' - oh the irony of that one. Alonso isn't God, neither is Lewis, it's just a sport.

Your last sentance serves no purpose apart from to insult.

@ipaneda: Yeah Lewis Hamilton is a loser, he will: earn millions, date beautiful woman, be a multiple world champion, inspire thousands. If he's a loser I think I might kill myself.

BTW: I know Alonso fans are not too bad, Quiet one is an example.

Twaddle.

'lewisterics' - what's the point of this? The fact you use the well respected poster maure's terminology doesn't help your credibility. I don't know who the lewisterics are or what they think, I form my own opinions about F1.

Guess what, I don't think Hamilton did a good job in the last two races, I am a Kimi fan, don't believe me? - then read my sig pal, I even started a thread congratulating Kimi. I can't understand why you and ipaneda are posting the things you do, just be happy that Hamilton isn't champion this year.

'open your mind a bit' - oh the irony of that one. Alonso isn't God, neither is Lewis, it's just a sport.

@ipaneda: Yeah Lewis Hamilton is a loser, he will: earn millions, date beautiful woman, be a multiple world champion, inspire thousands. If he's a loser I think I might kill myself.

Hey, I can be!

Let me please show you my tongue:

:mf_tongue:

Not you elgo, you stand out with that huge banana in your trousers, at least I think that's a banana...

Forget all the bulls##t about Lewis & Alonso, it's Kimi's time to shine. I demand anyone who ever called him a car breaker to bow down now.

EDIT: Also the people who said he is not championship material, c'mon you know who you are, now bow.

:clap3: and there are some / were some ??? :naughty:

Twaddle.

Ok, tell me what's wrong here with people criticizing Boy God, FIA decisions always being on his side, etc... I am not saying you support LH but you and many others criticize every single post against him. And what's worst you criticize posters and sometimes insult them.

Why?

I thought you would show him your banana moves....

My banana moves are always being shown.Otherwise the world would implode.

Not you elgo, you stand out with that huge banana in your trousers, at least I think that's a banana...

Hey,don't be so harsh!I'm having an operation next week and I will sort out that little problem.

My banana moves are always being shown.Otherwise the world would implode.

Hey,don't be so harsh!I'm having an operation next week and I will sort out that little problem.

You told me you were the girl with the biggest clit in the world! You liar!

I am still numb with disbelief that Mclaren have ended the season with nothing. It begs the question whether their policy of equality was indeed the right course for the championship - I am in no doubt that had Alonso been leading the field by 12 points with 2 races to go he would be WDC now.

The Mclaren policy of equality is flawed and is a stupid way to approach F1 - Lewis had a gilt edged chance to be a WDC, I fear he may not get another chance for a long time.

:mellow:

I couldn't agree more. I have been saying it for a while that RD has no clue on how to manage an F1 team. Look at Ferrari, they stuck behind the driver with a best chance to win the title in their mind even when he was behind and it paid off. And by the way, i don't even think it was a policy of equality; they openly put all the support behind the rookie (Remember: "we were racing Alonso, not kimi") and paid the price. And I am sorry if I am going on with this but, today, Kimi didn't win the championship, McLaren (RD and LH in particular) lost it...

Ok, tell me what's wrong here with people criticizing Boy God, FIA decisions always being on his side, etc... I am not saying you support LH but you and many others criticize every single post against him. And what's worst you criticize posters and sometimes insult them.

Why?

I don't criticise I simply state my opinion and play devil's advocate, the only reason I do that is because of the sheer volume of posts against Hamilton. I don't criticise every post against him but I feel that a lot of the negative posts towards him are unjustified a lot of the time, the word bandwagon comes to mind. I disagree with some posters views and tell them why, I happen to agree with some posters and others not regarding Hamilton. For example, I do agree that he messed up in the last two races due to inexperience.

I rarely insult people (I think/hope). If you feel I have insulted you then I apologise.

You told me you were the girl with the biggest clit in the world! You liar!

And you told me you had hair at least *there*!You liar!

I rarely insult people (I think/hope). If you feel I have insulted you then I apologise.

No, I do not feel you have insulted me but I think I will feel insulted if FIA serves WDC title cold for Hamilton.

I couldn't agree more. I have been saying it for a while that RD has no clue on how to manage an F1 team. Look at Ferrari, they stuck behind the driver with a best chance to win the title in their mind even when he was behind and it paid off. And by the way, i don't even think it was a policy of equality; they openly put all the support behind the rookie (Remember: "we were racing Alonso, not kimi") and paid the price. And I am sorry if I am going on with this but, today, Kimi didn't win the championship, McLaren (RD and LH in particular) lost it...

That much I can agree with you on...

Still though, go Kimi!

No, I do not feel you have insulted me but I think I will feel insulted if FIA serves WDC title cold for Hamilton.

Yep, same here. They just can't take away Kimi's title...

Yep, same here. They just can't take away Kimi's title...

You are from Under a rock, suffering from shock... I am shocked myself.

You are from Under a rock, suffering from shock... I am shocked myself.

Well I am a fan of F1 first and foremost and I think for a driver to win this way would be a disgrace. Kimi has the most wins and deserves it.

Something tells me that Hamilton is a reincarnation of JV.

Rookie comes in second in the title his rookie year, might win it next year...

Lewis did a fine job this season, and he will definitely be even harder to beat next year. Overall it was still a very positive year for him and British fans.

Can't believe you. The rookie and his team blew it when it mattered most. He damaged his car being over-agressive AGAIN. He had no business challenging Alonso in that corner and paid the price as that is where he damaged his car. Didn