Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hollywood2003

Best Ever Qualifying Position for Mark Webber

2nd position for the Malaysian GP is truly outstanding, splitting the Ferraris from a front row lock out.

I just hope he has enough fuel on board to make a decent charge and hope he gets off the line a bit better than in Melbourne.

Go Aussie!!!

:wink: :wink:

Wether he is light or not. Best ever result from a team that finished way down the order and 4km/h slower at the main speed trap. Lets just wait and see! 8)

we're yet to see him finish off a race with the promise of some of his qualifying efforts, but in 2 years he's done more in qualifying results than eddie irvine and his multi-million dollar contracts ever did!

lets hope he can keep up the good work and thus convince ford to put some more $ into f1.

we're yet to see him finish off a race with the promise of some of his qualifying efforts, but in 2 years he's done more in qualifying results than eddie irvine and his multi-million dollar contracts ever did!

lets hope he can keep up the good work and thus convince ford to put some more $ into f1.

Ford got bitten hard after 3 poor years where they poured in the $$$. I can't see them investing anymore than their current amount into F1, no matter how good Webber is, besides, he'll be off next year to Renault or Williams, either way, he wont be there much longer.

shaun

I agree with Shaun.

Also, lets wait and see how much fuel Webber has before we praise his grid slot. I think MS and Webber are running lighter than the rest.

Yes i agree I think Jaguars main objective is to finish and get points.

They do not have the money to invest so they are not going to have any major performance gains as the season goes on .So they need to score points now while they have reasonable pace!

Yes, I agree I think they need to max their points early in the season as I think the big guys will begin to pull away as the season goes on.

If he keeps going like this williams is sure to become more interested in obtaining his services for 2005.

Arrgh!!! what a nightmare race!!! Gobbled at the start at them puncture courtesy of ralkf schummie, what a bummer!!!

So much promise, such a crap result.

I must say I enjoyed his passing move on ralfie boy!!

yeah, i hope to see ralf off track alot more because its really where he should be.

Bad bad race for Mark, nothing went right. I think he used all his good luck on Saturday. Ah well, 16 races left to go. Don't think his quali performance didnt go unnoticed though. Brundle said it all but confirmed his presence in F1 as a top driver. I agree.

As for Ralf, well, first it's Juan hes gunning for, now its Webber, who's next in Ralfys sights?? stay tuned for the next episode in bahrain in 2 weeks time!! :lol:

shaun

lets get a pic of R$ and spit on it. this just proves that R$ is a over paid barsted that thrives off this brother. Webber sumed it up in one sentance. " i think he was p**sed off because i passed him". maby R$ was concerend that Webber might take his seat next year.

ha i hope JPM relly relly p**ses on R$ and that JPm wins this little bettle that the two are having

now now theres no need to be so angry.

just wait till next year when ralf is in the lower team and mark waves aevery time he laps him :twisted: