Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

Kimi Wins The Wdc!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbalievable!! So great!! Kimi really deserved it!!!! I wonder if Brad's getting drunk to celebrate it, being the only one to believe in a miracle so Kimi would win?

next year it will be Ferrari vs BMW cause Merc is cash strapped

I hope so.

But Alonso leaving there and working for a competitive car. I'd love to see BMW win the WCC.

next year it will be Ferrari vs BMW cause Merc is cash strapped

:lol: I hope not! But I don't really care too much about the WDC. Not to take anything away from Kimi because he was the best driver this year, but I hope Alonso at least stays at McLaren so Hamilton can beat him again. I care more about that than the WDC really because as you say, the WDC is actually settled by the teams more often than not. But Kimi was the right winner this year: Hamilton can hardly set up his car and Alonso threw his chances away imho with his attitude.

:lol: I hope not! But I don't really care too much about the WDC. Not to take anything away from Kimi because he was the best driver this year, but I hope Alonso at least stays at McLaren so Hamilton can beat him again. I care more about that than the WDC really because as you say, the WDC is actually settled by the teams more often than not. But Kimi was the right winner this year: Hamilton can hardly set up his car and Alonso threw his chances away imho with his attitude.

TBH I only care for Alonso still being the youngest WDC and the youngest 2xWDC... Fvck ya!

I love how Kimi said that Massa and he were taking it slow all race.

This race just showed who was the best. Ferrari just dominated and Kimi got what he deserved.

Well done Kimi! Well done Alonso, Hammy you choked :lol:

Kimi kept his head down and went for the win. He never b!tched or complained; he just got down to it and kept working. That is the hallmark of a champion. Well done, Kimi!

TBH I only care for Alonso still being the youngest WDC and the youngest 2xWDC... Fvck ya!

You read my mind!this is the first thing i thought when kimi won!and generally i didn't want hamilton to win this one because of all the hype around him and the fact that everybody took for granted that he would win the title!it must have been too harsh for hami fans! :naughty:

Probably what lost the Hamster the race was his off on the kerbs, his car died shortly after, that's why they call'em rookies.

Kimi deserves to be a world champion. :D Considering all the bad luck he has got in the years and all the years he suffered with a Mclaren that was unreliable and sometimes off the pace. Finally the fastest guy in F1 atm is a world champion and good on him. Im pleased for him! :clap3:

Shame about Hamilton but there will be more chances. Alot more judging from him this season.

Lets hope 2008 will have Massa Kimi Hammy Alonso and Kubica Heidfeld etc scraping for the title next year. :D

Just a quick word about Nico. Did amazing today and deserves a Mclaren seat next year imo.

Bullsh!it. This season was decided by driver error, and excellence, not by any one team. Both McLaren and Ferrari were very close. That meant that for the lionshare of the season four drivers could have become champion. It was decided, as it most often is, by the drivers.

banderadj3kw9.gifbanderadj3kw9.gifbanderadj3kw9.gifbanderadj3kw9.gifbanderadj3kw9.gif

Most welcome WDC :) .. Kimi

Congrats Kimi & Ferrari / Fans

Thanks to Massa :)

and Ralf finishes the race :lol:

Probably what lost the Hamster the race was his off on the kerbs, his car died shortly after, that's why they call'em rookies.

Yeah, 7 laps later

:rolleyes:

Yeah, 7 laps later

:rolleyes:

You saying Alonso sabotaged him? :P

Because Papa Ron wouldn't do that