Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

Kimi Wins The Wdc!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Raikkonen :clap3: Although no doubt Fernando deserved it :naughty:

Bittersweet for me. So pleased Lewis didn't win it, bit gutted about Alonso not winning it however Kimi fully deserves it and I'm pleased for him!

My thoughts exactly.

:lol: I hope not! But I don't really care too much about the WDC. Not to take anything away from Kimi because he was the best driver this year, but I hope Alonso at least stays at McLaren so Hamilton can beat him again. I care more about that than the WDC really because as you say, the WDC is actually settled by the teams more often than not. But Kimi was the right winner this year: Hamilton can hardly set up his car and Alonso threw his chances away imho with his attitude.

And in the end Hamilton wasn't the God everyone thought

Wonder what Michael Schumacher will be thinking about atm...had he stayed,he would've won it...

WOW! I didn't honestly think he would take it this year. Bravo Kimi! Bravo Ferrari! :cheers::clap3:

Good on you Kimi, a trully deserving World Drivers Champion for 2007!

Hehe, I honestly thought Kimi would be the one :blink::blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

But he actually smiled and was happy!! XD Well, he deserved it all.

Ok, I guess I missed most of the Forum action, and almost miss watching the race!

Erm...Congrats Kimi. In this championship, the guy that made the fewer number of mistakes won.Great solid drive! Hats off!

On the other side, the fact that the 3 drivers had to wait until the last one crossed the line (in fact, until the guy in front of Lewis crossed it) shows that none of them was totally dominant. It was so close for any of them! We have not one, but 3 dominant drivers. That's great news for F1!

If we have another top team next year besides McLaren and Ferrari...wow.

Bitching aside (and I am sure it will start soon unless it already started) we all were witness of one of those few memorable seasons of all times. Yeah, the on track action still sucks, but they all gave everything, and nobody can deny that.

Even if the Lewis hype and his attitude made me dislike him a lot, it is still impressive all he accomplished. Hats off for Lewis, too! This race? Only stupid people thinks that the driver they support is perfect. Lewis is not perfect. He certainly is one of the best, though.

Nando...bittersweet. Again, I liked that he fought against everybody for yet another year and still managed to be at the top. But thinks like Hungary and too much whining (this year even I should recognize that) detracted from my sympathy for him. I still consider him the most complete driver. Lewis second and learning. Kimi...mmmh...

Sorry! I just can't see Kimi at the same level as Nando or Lewis! Yes, he deserved this championship,...but when I see him on the track he just never transmits the thrill the other two guys do. Nothing to do with his personality off the track. It's something about his driving...oh well...

Ok, I'll bring my own rope to my lynching...

Ok, I guess I missed most of the Forum action, and almost miss watching the race!

Erm...Congrats Kimi. In this championship, the guy that made the fewer number of mistakes won.Great solid drive! Hats off!

On the other side, the fact that the 3 drivers had to wait until the last one crossed the line (in fact, until the guy in front of Lewis crossed it) shows that none of them was totally dominant. It was so close for any of them! We have not one, but 3 dominant drivers. That's great news for F1!

If we have another top team next year besides McLaren and Ferrari...wow.

Bitching aside (and I am sure it will start soon unless it already started) we all were witness of one of those few memorable seasons of all times. Yeah, the on track action still sucks, but they all gave everything, and nobody can deny that.

Even if the Lewis hype and his attitude made me dislike him a lot, it is still impressive all he accomplished. Hats off for Lewis, too! This race? Only stupid people thinks that the driver they support is perfect. Lewis is not perfect. He certainly is one of the best, though.

Nando...bittersweet. Again, I liked that he fought against everybody for yet another year and still managed to be at the top. But thinks like Hungary and too much whining (this year even I should recognize that) detracted from my sympathy for him. I still consider him the most complete driver. Lewis second and learning. Kimi...mmmh...

Sorry! I just can't see Kimi at the same level as Nando or Lewis! Yes, he deserved this championship,...but when I see him on the track he just never transmits the thrill the other two guys do. Nothing to do with his personality off the track. It's something about his driving...oh well...

Ok, I'll bring my own rope to my lynching...

Yeah but something tells me he's championship material... :P

I think Kimi is better than Lewis, but Lewis has much learning to do, as the last two races proved. I will make no comparison between Alonso and Kimi.

Congratulations Kimmi!!!!

Hahahahaha...how are you uncle Dennis?????? :clap3:

Now...please, I merged three threads...keep the topic in this one

Once again, I bet Mclaren are kicking themselves about this!

They should have backed Alonso.

A great WDC for Kimi nontheless, finally he got a well deserved WDC

Yeah but something tells me he's championship material... :P

I think Kimi is better than Lewis, but Lewis has much learning to do, as the last two races proved. I will make no comparison between Alonso and Kimi.

:lol: yes, but once the celebrations stop, many people will realize that he won this WDC almost by default, as the two "natural" candidates for the title slipped into amateur mistakes or simply uninspired driving. This doesn't mean Kimi sucks, not at all. He is obviously a great driver. Just not that complete. Lewis might learn how to become one. Nando could be one if only he wanted to. Kimi...Kimi is fast.

:lol: yes, but once the celebrations stop, many people will realize that he won this WDC almost by default, as the two "natural" candidates for the title slipped into amateur mistakes or simply uninspired driving. This doesn't mean Kimi sucks, not at all. He is obviously a great driver. Just not that complete. Lewis might learn how to become one. Nando could be one if only he wanted to. Kimi...Kimi is fast.

Well, he deserves one WDC for being fast, doesn't he? Otherwise F1 would forget about him. Now, next year we'll see what happens, but now you just gotta be happy for the guy (and me :P )!

Kimi kept his head down and went for the win. He never b!tched or complained; he just got down to it and kept working. That is the hallmark of a champion. Well done, Kimi!

Yep!

Church will be closed next sunday.

Boy Lewis needs proper spanking.

Well, he deserves one WDC for being fast, doesn't he? Otherwise F1 would forget about him. Now, next year we'll see what happens, but now you just gotta be happy for the guy (and me :P )!

:lol: Sorry, I knew my posts would sound lame in the middle of the party!

Yes, he deserved the title. And I have learned to like the guy's quirky personality lately. I like him more than I like Lewis that's "fersure".

Sorry, I won't open my big mouth again. Today is all for the Ferarri tifossi and Kimi lovers! Now play some funky music, white boy!

Hehe^^

Wanna join the party? I might as well drink some virtual vodka for Kimi!

Let us all enjoy this night and next morning's (virtual?)hangover XDD

Nah, you guys can drink whatever you want, but I have to get up tomorrow, plus I don't like non-virtual vodka :lol:

Absolutely fantastic.

Thought that it was ace when ITV had very few pieces of footage of Kimi throughout the season for the montage. lol

Brilliant, so pleased he's the champ!!!!

and alot of people said he would never win 1 championship no hes fully adjusted to the team/tyre he guna spank massa hami and alonso sooo bad next season well done kimi u derseved that and meny more to come btu also wat a race!! hangin on till the end

He has a few other skills though, like overtaking and defending and err, yeah other stuff.

Yeah he's fast. What are the odds he's totally p**sed right now? I bet tomorrow he can't even remember the race, or who he drives for, or that he's a driver!

He has a few other skills though, like overtaking and defending and err, yeah other stuff.

Yeah he's fast. What are the odds he's totally p**sed right now? I bet tomorrow he can't even remember the race, or who he drives for, or that he's a driver!

Yeah, we can also bet that Andres is just saying these things because he's jealous of Kimi, the only guy on earth capable of outdrinking him :P

Yeah Kimi. My favourite driver in my favourite car! Did a brillaint job and Ferrari 1-2 was excellent. Great, great day.

Congratulations Kimi :clap3:

Class act of 2007 without doubt :clap3:

Lewis, good job all season long but in a harsh way I'm glad that you found out that this is a hard game and rookies are just that rookies who should find it hard to win World Championship at their first crack. You will win many Lewis but not this your first.

Fernando, it was your Championship for the taking but you let your mind mess with your ability. Learn from it.

Felipe, solid season. Your not in the class of Kimi the World Champion.

Congratulations again Kimi, your the King :king:

TBH I only care for Alonso still being the youngest WDC and the youngest 2xWDC... Fvck ya!

Good for you. Personally I care more about who is the best, not who is the youngest.

Bullsh!it. This season was decided by driver error, and excellence, not by any one team. Both McLaren and Ferrari were very close. That meant that for the lionshare of the season four drivers could have become champion. It was decided, as it most often is, by the drivers.

:lol: You're the king of wishful thinking Mike! Halfway through the season you and most of the rest of the forum seemed to believe that Alonso et al would never be willing to cheat to the extent that they were, in fact, found to be willing to go to. Likewise your argument that if the points table is close, the drivers must necessarily have decided it, is very naive. We discussed this in another thread in more detail as you know. Regarding this year, I already said Kimi deserved it as he was the best driver probably, but the post of mine that you were replying to was a response to someone who said that car differences will have a decisive role next year.