Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Driver Of The Day

Driver Of the Day  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is Driver Of the Day???

• Kimi
    • Massa
    • Alonso
    • Nico
    • Kubica
    • Nick
    • Hamilton
    • Trulli
    • Others

Alonso !!!!!! for screwing up Hamilton's race !! All hail Alonso :)

But Kimi drove like a king...

Alonso did not ruin Hamilton's race.. That mechanical error which made him lose 30 seconds made him lose the race

But Kimi drove like a king...

Alonso did not ruin Hamilton's race.. That mechanical error which made him lose 30 seconds made him lose the race

of course of course :D I keed :) oh man im so happy ! Kimi deserved it more than anyone else. Glad he pulled it off.

Easy, Kimi, who's the fool that voted Hammy?

Lewis Hamilton is the driver of the day. Not because he did a fine job, but because he had the WDC right in grasp and he threw it away. That one failed attempt on Alonso decided the WDC. Kimi's championship was made possible through the blunders in judgment of Lewis Hamilton.

Lewis Hamilton is the driver of the day. Not because he did a fine job, but because he had the WDC right in grasp and he threw it away. That one failed attempt on Alonso decided the WDC. Kimi's championship was made possible through the blunders in judgment of Lewis Hamilton.

Mike I won't tell you I told you so, but...........................................................................

Mike I won't tell you I told you so, but...........................................................................

You did.

Curious decisions by Lewis and McLaren, but I don't think his misjudgement at the start had anything to do with the problems he had later.

Curious decisions by Lewis and McLaren, but I don't think his misjudgement at the start had anything to do with the problems he had later.

Pedro de la Rosa said it had a lot to do with the dust that got into his air ducts.

His whole attitude in the race cost him the championship. Had he simply stayed behind Alonso, he would have won it. He chose to be aggressive and learnt a valuable lesson. There are times to be aggressive and times to be conservative. I wait to see if this has sunk in.

I thought of voting Hamilton but that's being too mean XD

Although maybe his nasty smile after he lost the championship would justify it?

Fernando Alonso is the driver of the day.If Ferrari hadn't helped Kimi Massa would've won the race.So 1st Alonso and 2nd Massa are my picks.

Maybe not, but his off hard over the kerbs just prior to his car shuting down :eusa_think:

Maybe not, but his off hard over the kerbs just prior to his car shuting down :eusa_think:

Maybe, maybe not, I don't know Bruce. The only thing I have heard was that he had gearbox problems prior to the race and that the mechanics were working quite hard on his car. Having said that, he didn't help.