Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Driver Of The Day

Driver Of the Day  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is Driver Of the Day???

• Kimi
    • Massa
    • Alonso
    • Nico
    • Kubica
    • Nick
    • Hamilton
    • Trulli
    • Others

Hamilton has 2 votes? Some people can't let go.

Nico was easily the best, I don't know why he isn't winning this poll... I guess he made a big lunge trying to get Heidfeld, but even with that it was a solid effort.

Lewis c#cked up the race due to the wrong approach. Simple. Mclaren also c#cked up, three stops? Really? Oh well.

Exactly. When they needed a strategy to be risky to bring him into the race, they chose completely the wrong option. In the last race where they just needed to play the percentage game, they chose to risk it. Strange decisions.

Fernando Alonso is the driver of the day.If Ferrari hadn't helped Kimi Massa would've won the race.So 1st Alonso and 2nd Massa are my picks.

Just like in France hey? I know, Kimi's completely incapable of winning a race by himself.

none other than Kimi...

Nico was impressive tooo

Easy, Kimi, who's the fool that voted Hammy?

:bag:

if there was a poll " loser of the day" I would have voted for Lewis again! :D

he gets my vote for his storming pace, too little too late!

I voted Kubica... :blush: I really liked his driving more than Nico's. Nico's almost takes himself and Nick out. Kubica seemed better when it came to banzai moves (of which there were aplenty)

:bag:

if there was a poll " loser of the day" I would have voted for that also! :D

he gets my vote for this storming pace, too little too late!

:lol:

I was praying that Kubica and Rosberg didn't knock each other off meaning Hamilton would win lol Kimi deserves to win the title finally :beer22:

Hamilton's time will come, he will win it, right after Kimi has his eight titles (take that Michael).

I like Kimi and all but not that much...Schumi is always #1

Ferrari should stop supporting him after 5 or 6 and then he should retire....

Just like in France hey? I know, Kimi's completely incapable of winning a race by himself.

I never said that.I just said that Massa deserved to win this one.C'mon,even his supporters have thanked Massa!

I never said that.I just said that Massa deserved to win this one.C'mon,even his supporters have thanked Massa!

Kimi thanked Massa in the press conference as well....

I think Alonso had a great drive. He did all he could with the car he had to set him up for the championship win. Lets be honest. If Massa would have finished first Alonso would be world champ. Hamiliton should take this lesson and learn from it. Alonso showed him what he should have been doing instead of racing like the race was a one lapper.

Kimi had a great run, but needed help from his teammate to take the victory. Ferrari being the well managed outfit they are had the players in place when they needed them most. I complete contrast to the Mclaren operation.

Ferrari deserve the constructors championship and Kimi is a very worthy Champion. Ferrari demonstrated what team work is all about.

Kimi thanked Massa in the press conference as well....

I had to watch the race in a bar and I couldn't hear anything.So Kimi thanked Massa...then it's even more obvious that Massa was going to win it.

I had to watch the race in a bar and I couldn't hear anything.So Kimi thanked Massa...then it's even more obvious that Massa was going to win it.

The commentators said according to their calculations Massa was called in 2 laps earlier than he should have which obviously gave Kimi a nice cushion....

Lewis Hamilton is the driver of the day. Not because he did a fine job, but because he had the WDC right in grasp and he threw it away. That one failed attempt on Alonso decided the WDC. Kimi's championship was made possible through the blunders in judgment of Lewis Hamilton.

I already said that there were a high probability of a clash between them that could give Kimi the title and that is exactly what happened today and I guess that LH and FA are filing a little better knowing that his team mate didn't get the title.

I voted for LH and I mean it.

I would like to say Kimi but I am not sure that he won the race, Massa was in control of the race, Speed commentator were talking about this, they said that Ferrari, probably called Massa to pit some laps early to make a cushion for Kimi to take the first place, I admit that it didn't look like that when Kimi got out to the track after his second stop, Massa was so close but anyway I am not so sure that Kimi had what he needed to defeat Massa this time, they both did a great job but probably Massa let him by, Kimi is my favourite driver but I don't feel so sure that he won the race by himself.

But I am glad to say this, Kimi is the King.