Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

en3sge

2007 Wdc Conspiracy Theory - What Do You All Think?

James Allen of ITV-F1 also smells a rat

There is something not quite right about what has happened and the words of hamilton & his dad appear rehearsed to me as if they already knew what to say - Why are they not gutted to have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Puzzling

:eusa_think:

http://www.itv-f1.com/Feature.aspx?Type=Ja...amp;PO_ID=41150

James Allen is a moron. There's nothing suspicious about Lewis bottling it- you need to accept that he was beaten on the day by a better, more experienced and mentally tougher driver.

I now 100% believe that this year's world driver's championship was fixed. I will explain.

Public interest is so important ...............

..........................................................well on the pace all weekend.

This is just my opinion. I am actually really convined now, what are the chances that all these pieces of the jigsaw puzzle fitting together to make the last race on an absolute knife edge and make Mclaren, who were the fastest most of the year, come away with nothing?

Feel free to leave your thoughts. Thx

Interesting thought but.......... I don't agree!

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Sorry, after the first one I decided to just read a couple of random posts here and there so excuse me if anybody posted this before.

Have you thought there might have been UFOs involved? It would make as much sense. Think about it.

Are you mad????? UFOs indeed. It was obviously the work of the Freemasons working in league with the Knights Templar. And their singing pig. Obviously and honestly. Or my names not Michael Schumacher.

I now 100% believe that this year's world driver's championship was fixed. I will explain.

1) China - Lewis spins off in the pits as the pit crew make him stay out way too long on the worn tires. Knowing the pit entry was probably much wetter than the race track and knowing Hamilton's enthusiastic racing style they knew he would have no chnace on the entry and crash or spin out, thus gifting Raikkonen a net 10 points.

Feel free to leave your thoughts. Thx

all ur details are ok except for this one....in my opinion lewis made a driver error in china and ur words "Knowing the pit entry was probably much wetter than the race track and knowing Hamilton's enthusiastic racing style they knew he would have no chnace on the entry" is no where close to reality....

how can the team knew exactly he will fall into the gravel???????in which case lewis is also involved?????.....

whatever happened is happened ....

now lets remove the unlucky face from kimi and put it on to lewis and proceed to next year....no more talk of rookies winning wdc....

all ur details are ok except for this one....in my opinion lewis made a driver error in china and ur words "Knowing the pit entry was probably much wetter than the race track and knowing Hamilton's enthusiastic racing style they knew he would have no chnace on the entry" is no where close to reality....

how can the team knew exactly he will fall into the gravel???????in which case lewis is also involved?????.....

whatever happened is happened ....

now lets remove the unlucky face from kimi and put it on to lewis and proceed to next year....no more talk of rookies winning wdc....

Indeed. Otherwise they would have had the crane waiting :whistling:

Errmm, how do you know we won't get another rookie sensation? :lol: