Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Bmw And Williams Under Investigation

Congratulations Hamilton you will make Schumi's 7 WDC titles look a joke... This will be your first.

Nothing to see here, carry on.

There are several precedents for this, even if they are found to be using illegal fuel, only constructors points will be removed :clap3: WD KIMI

They won't take Kimi's WDC away, they just CAN'T - you can't give a driver a title then take it away, through no fault of his own. If they do, this will be the end of F1 pretty much.

I could read it. Nah, nothing is gonna happen.

If the cars get DQed, Lewis gets the WDC...

Massa will kill himself for giving Kimi his home GP win and Kimi will continue to drink now for his loss instead of his win...

If the cars get DQed, Lewis gets the WDC...

Massa will kill himself for giving Kimi his home GP win and Kimi will continue to drink now for his loss instead of his win...

"If..."

There are several precedents for this, even if they are found to be using illegal fuel, only constructors points will be removed :clap3: WD KIMI

I really hope your right, the problem lies with FIA inconsistancy though, what if Max decides some of Kimi's mumblings were insults aimed at him...

This would be a terrible way for Lewis to 'win' the title.

They won't

The worst thing that could happen here is fines and manufacturers points. Nothing to do with the drivers. If they DQ them, they should have DQ'd hamilton and alonso for racing in Ferarris all season.

Completly stupid, the FIA is Pro English and only wants Hamilkid to win, if they disqualify both teams it's the end of F1 for me,....Even waiting for the judgement is completely insaine.

Adios.

There is a precedent so we'll have to see what happens - I can remember Schumacher getting a sanction for the use of illegal fuel

I hate the stupid FIA, I hate stupid Hamilton, I hate English people for not understanding my Hate for Hamilton, I hate the English press, I hate being English right now.

I hate the stupid FIA, I hate stupid Hamilton, I hate English people for not understanding my Hate for Hamilton, I hate the English press, I hate being English right now.

and we hate you!

fool

"After the 1995 Brazilian Grand Prix, the two cars of Michael Schumacher (then at Benetton) and David Coulthard (then at Williams) were disqualified when fuel samples from then team supplier Elf did not match an earlier sample given by the petrochemical giant. However, in a subsequent appeal, both drivers had their points reinstated but the two constructors were punished. This ruling caused a major uproar in various Formula One circles, most notably Ferrari, as Gerhard Berger would have won the Brazilian race if it were not for Schumacher and Coulthard's reinstatement. Niki Lauda (who was working for Ferrari at the time) was the most vocal at the time, stating that neither driver nor car could be separated from being punished or exonerated."

Source

I agree, fingers crossed the FIA use something new to them called common sense. Problem being, common sense ain't all that common.

Well, drivers and cars have been seperated already this season, the FIA can't backtrack on that and treat them as one and the same for this purpose.