Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Bmw And Williams Under Investigation

Congratulations Hamilton you will make Schumi's 7 WDC titles look a joke... This will be your first.

Er, just one thing - what if the fuel was genuinely not right?

After all there has been quite a bit of cheating going on this year :)

Just a thought before all the usual speculation and insult-making gets going....

I hate the stupid FIA, I hate stupid Hamilton, I hate English people for not understanding my Hate for Hamilton, I hate the English press, I hate being English right now.

Get a life!

It's only a sport - hell's bell's I seriously think some members of these forums need to get out a little more!!!

Er, just one thing - what if the fuel was genuinely not right?

After all there has been quite a bit of cheating going on this year :)

Just a thought before all the usual speculation and insult-making gets going....

First team cheating was McLaren-Mercedes... Remember?

Get a life!

It's only a sport - hell's bell's I seriously think some members of these forums need to get out a little more!!!

A life, what's one of those?

I get out enough thanks. I've hated England for a long time actually. I'm moving to Mittenwald when I get enough money - that's my plan!

EDIT:

Or anywhere away from this bureaucratic money orientated Sh#t hole

I hate the stupid FIA, I hate stupid Hamilton, I hate English people for not understanding my Hate for Hamilton, I hate the English press, I hate being English right now.

I agree 100%. Utterly ridiculous!

No idea but Mike Gascoyne, the idiot, thinks they should be both excluded - he should mind his own bloody business, it's not like flipping Spyker are going to gain anything.

Considering it's BOTH Williams and BMW who are involved in this, it looks like a genuine mistake by Pertonas/Petrobras. Only time will tell.

any idea when a ruling will be made??? oh dear, oh dear

There will be appealing... McLaren, Ferrari, BMW or Williams will appeal for sure.

No idea but Mike Gascoyne, the idiot, thinks they should be both excluded - he should mind his own bloody business, it's not like flipping Spyker are going to gain anything.

Agreed- they must stay out of this. It would be so disappointing for it to end like this.......... so sad :nono1::nono1:

Considering it's BOTH Williams and BMW who are involved in this, it looks like a genuine mistake by Pertonas/Petrobras. Only time will tell.

How could they get it so wrong? Any other teams running with the same fuel supplier?

How could they get it so wrong? Any other teams running with the same fuel supplier?

Petronas

Petrobras

There is a difference

But if you think about, BMW and Williams did cheat and should get DQed right... If Mike is right and they did get a performence advantage, they should be punished, even if it means Kimi doesn't win the WDC...

Petronas

Petrobras

There is a difference

:lol:

What an awesome thread! Honestly to all the people complaining here, I think you should watch another sport. F1 is all about cheating, back room deals and politics. If you don't know that after this season there's no hope for you...

if both kubica and heidfeld get disqualified by a mistake of their team then lewis hamilton and alonso have also to lost all his championchip points.

if hamilton become world champion in this way i stop watching f1 from now on i couldnt lose my time watching such a stupid thing.

Petrobras is the Brazilian supplier version of Petronas which is Malaysian.

They didn't get it THAT wrong, it was a max of 4 degrees wrong for Kubica. Nakajima's was within the limit on his 2nd stop, although he was out by 2 in the first stop.

Petrobras is the Brazilian supplier version of Petronas which is Malaysian.

They didn't get it THAT wrong, it was a max of 4 degrees wrong for Kubica. Nakajima's was within the limit on his 2nd stop, although he was out by 2 in the first stop.

But it does show they had a preformence advantage... would also explain Nico 4th place....

if both kubica and heidfeld get disqualified by a mistake of their team then lewis hamilton and alonso have also to lost all his championchip points.

if hamilton become world champion in this way i stop watching f1 from now on i couldnt lose my time watching such a stupid thing.

You're far from the only one to make this kind or error.

When making a decision like this, you have to take many factors into consideration. It is not as simple as you make out.

BUT BMW Have got no reason to cheat at all, why on earth would they bother? They're a solid 2nd, Heidfeld and Kubica weren't going anywhere in the championships - what on EARTH would be their motivation?

I couldn't agree more - if BMW and Williams are DQ'q then Nando and Hamilton have to be too - if one set was and the other wasn't that would be one of the greatest injustices in F1 ever.