Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Bmw And Williams Under Investigation

But if you think about, BMW and Williams did cheat and should get DQed right... If Mike is right and they did get a performence advantage, they should be punished, even if it means Kimi doesn't win the WDC...

Yes however then the same logic should have been used with the mclaren drivers, they have set this precedent- tit for tat. (i know i know- apologies to bring it up )

Yes however then the same logic should have been used with the mclaren drivers, they have set this precedent- tit for tat. (i know i know- apologies to bring it up )

They got immunity for rattling out on their bosses... BMW and Williams hid it(or did not know abt it)

BMW hardly seemed to gain an advantage, if anything they were slower than usual. Nico has got 5ths etc before so a 4th is nothing THAT unusual.

Yes, there are other factors to take into account when excluding people from championships - like the amount of money the FIA would have lost through lost viewing of F1 because of losing their little wunderkind Hamilton.

But it does show they had a preformence advantage... would also explain Nico 4th place....

would it really have made THAT much of a difference ( 10 hp??). I mean they said that hamilton's new engine had the same performance difference to alonso (who was on second race with the engine) ???? :eusa_think:

First team cheating was McLaren-Mercedes... Remember?

What has that got to do with anything? What he is asking is whether you think an infraction of the rules should go unpunished just so Hamilton doesn't win. If Alonso stood to benefit you would be outraged if they weren't punished.

You can't have it both ways.

would it really have made THAT much of a difference ( 10 hp??). I mean they said that hamilton's new engine had the same performance difference to alonso (who was on second race with the engine) ???? :eusa_think:

Even if it makes a small difference, Red Bull, Super Aguri & Toyota would want htose final points ....

I get out enough thanks. I've hated England for a long time actually. I'm moving to Mittenwald when I get enough money - that's my plan!

EDIT:

Or anywhere away from this bureaucratic money orientated Sh#t hole

I can recommend California. Not a chav in sight.....

It was Ron Dennis who was the whistleblower, not the drivers, thus the drivers should have been DQ'd then.

Alonso gave the final info right???or threatened Ron that he would give the info so...

Thank God!

:clap3:

Raikkonen new WDC 2007.

Where is the confirmation of BMW and Williams not getting penealities??

I really can't be bothered with this now. It's all getting a bit too ****ed up for my liking. Kimi should keep the title, he earned it fair and square unlike Hamilton would have done had he won it.

California is one of the few places in America I actually want to visit! Although sadly I've heard it's a bit fake :(

What has that got to do with anything? What he is asking is whether you think an infraction of the rules should go unpunished just so Hamilton doesn't win. If Alonso stood to benefit you would be outraged if they weren't punished.

I have seen far too many infractions of the rules this year... This one would be just one more and this time the decission is on Raikkonen's side. Alonso got an outrageous penalty at Hungary, and they had to wash and shrink the rules to make them fit for such a penalty. I don't care about rules anymore I only care the decision the stewards make up and this time I am happy.

Alonso should have 5 more points and Hamilton should be 2 down.

Nope, Ron gave the information, Nando wanted Ron to make him number 1 in the team, threatened that he'd go to the FIA - whether he would have or not remains to be seen. But nando and PDLR gave the e-mails over - it would have been illegal pretty much to not have done so. Either way, the whistleblower was Ron and (under competition law which is completley not related to this but whatever lol) there can only ever be 1 whistleblower!

alehop,it's confirmed that kimi is the wdc??? if yes,i love you for the first time in my life.

Yes, he is. But McLaren could go for appealing.

Could they?

:eusa_think:

They got immunity for rattling out on their bosses... BMW and Williams hid it(or did not know abt it)

Yup.

You're far from the only one to make this kind or error.

When making a decision like this, you have to take many factors into consideration. It is not as simple as you make out.

where is the mistake?

bmw drivers have ilegal cars one single race(or thats what stewarts said): they are disqualified in that race

mclaren drivers have ilegal cars the whole season: they are not disqualified only the team is penalized

?????????????' makes that sense? please explain me

I'm with you - if everyone else has sense, they will be too.

If this is how F1's going to be, what's the point in having races????? Why don't we just have some man in an office create results? It'll be just as realistic.

AleHop/anyone could you please post a source that Kimi is clear, and that there is no penalty.

Or is that not confirmed yet?

?????????????' makes that sense? please explain me

Yes, please explain it for all of us. And remember my english is not that good.

This is not the final decision but the three drivers will not be penalized so Kimi is and will be 2007 WDC.

Who was it who had a drive through penalty? I just saw it flash up on the screen on the highlights show but missed the number