Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

foxtrot023

Alonso

Mmm, I see your point, but Ferrari won the drivers title without a designated Number one driver. And can you honestly imagine Hamilton happily accepting a number 2 role to Alonso? He would likely kick up a stink the same way Alonso would...

True, however Ferrari did come to a decision to make Kimi n1, and then the whole team effort came behind him, with the results we know. In Mclaren

He got overexcited and fell off. And then his car broke. And that's all. No choking. No FIA conspiracy. No hidden agenda. Anyone who says otherwise should get out more.

:clap3: You're the man! :lol:

True, however Ferrari did come to a decision to make Kimi n1, and then the whole team effort came behind him, with the results we know. In Mclaren

Alonso said all year long that the enemy was Ferrari, and that he should had the n1 role in Mclaren. Mclaren decided to support Hamilton, and we just saw the massive choke he had last 2 races (2pts in 2 races). Not only that but clearly Mclaren was not being objective in their support of Hamilton in detriment to Alonso (we were racing Alonso, not Raikkonen.......Ron take a bow).

:lol: Ah so here is the Alonso excuses thread. Except that the reality is, there are no excuses.

Why should McLaren support Alonso from the start? He was getting outperformed by a rookie consistently, why should he get preferential treatment?

Do you think Alonso should've been given an unfair advantage over Hamilton? That would be a poor way to win wouldn't it.

McLaren surely do all love Hamilton, but that doesnt mean he had any advantage. And the reason they all turned against Alonso was all his own doing, from all his ridiculous whinges to the media, which only made himself look foolish.

And what the hell is your definition of a 'massive choke'??? Lewis made a mistake on turn 4, went wide, and made no more mistakes all race.

Face it, your favourite driver lost, got beaten by a rookie all year, you're bitter and jealous, don't let it cloud your views.

:Face it, your favourite driver lost, got beaten by a rookie all year, you're bitter and jealous, don't let it cloud your views.

No, your favorite racer lost :naughty:

He's been absolutely pathetic, you are the one that has to face things. At the end he even hasn't been able to beat Fernando. Funny when he was receiving all the advantage. as i said.. pa-the-tic :naughty:

Interesting points...

Both Lewis and Fernando has shown they are selfish (Massa has shown he's a team player on the other hand) but RD hasn't been able to deal with this. We're talking about Lewis and how the pressure got to him (coming from a rookie you can understand it) but but we should talk about how the pressure (the one of the British media) got to RD. Since Monaco he hasn't been able to take a good decission. Even yesterdays race was ludicrous... In a normal situation Fernando shouldn't have been allowed to challenge Lewis in the way he did but wel... if you have a 2 times WDC in your team and you're making life impossible for him, sabotaging his car and claiming you're giving him equal treatment how are you going to expect from him any help? (the same applies for Lewis, he got nothing but after only one year in the champioship he's by far the most hated racer) Fernando was a crucial factor in Lewis loosing this and i'm really happy about that :naughty:

Well, he said he was given equal treatment, so even if he really wasn't (something I doubt, because McLaren controversy was more in the media than related to the cars) that shows he wanted to take the challenge, and show them something, like why he is 2 times WDC. Plus, read what I said about Ferrari, I honestly think that if you have two drivers battling for the WDC you have to let them battle, not force one of them to be N

Well, he said he was given equal treatment, so even if he really wasn't (something I doubt, because McLaren controversy was more in the media than related to the cars) that shows he wanted to take the challenge, and show them something, like why he is 2 times WDC. Plus, read what I said about Ferrari, I honestly think that if you have two drivers battling for the WDC you have to let them battle, not force one of them to be N

How can you say that? Did you see the qualy? have you seen Fernando's best lap? 0.7 seconds slower than Kimi's or Lewi's (so weird...) Freaky, don't make me laugh <_<

Yes. He's human. And Lewis is damn good. There was an FIA observer there. Even Alonso, who's been whining incessantly didn't make any claims of sabotage, he whined a bit about barely making it in time to start his lap, but that's no excuse. So you have a theory, fine. Produce some evidence, or share what you're smoking :P

How can you say that? Did you see the qualy? have you seen Fernando's best lap? 0.7 seconds slower than Kimi's or Lewi's (so weird...) Freaky, don't make me laugh <_<

I didn't know you and Hamilton were so familiar :P

And there is a thread somewhere here in which, if you can distinguish the intelligent posters of the rest, you'll find what the forum thinks, and they'll enlighten you better than me.

Yes. He's human. And Lewis is damn good. There was an FIA observer there. Even Alonso, who's been whining incessantly didn't make any claims of sabotage, he whined a bit about barely making it in time to start his lap, but that's no excuse. So you have a theory, fine. Produce some evidence, or share what you're smoking :P

A theory? No, this is not a theory, almost a whole second per lap is an evidence. Yes, Lewis is damm good, so good that he was able to grab only 2 out of 20 points in the last two races :wub:

I didn't know you and Hamilton were so familiar :P

And there is a thread somewhere here in which, if you can distinguish the intelligent posters of the rest, you'll find what the forum thinks, and they'll enlighten you better than me.

Yes, i can disting them but yours are not among them :naughty:

Almost a second? 7 tenths off Kimi, who just happened to be driving a different car, strangely enough. Are you saying that being 3 tenths off Lewis, when he was lighter is evidence that Alonso's car was sabotaged?

Don't be ludicrous, you don't even have straws to clutch on.

Yes, i can disting them but yours are not among them :naughty:

Yes, at least I can tell I am not!

Almost a second? 7 tenths off Kimi, who just happened to be driving a different car, strangely enough. Are you saying that being 3 tenths off Lewis, when he was lighter is evidence that Alonso's car was sabotaged?

Don't be ludicrous, you don't even have straws to clutch on.

You're mixing qualy and race... 0.7 seconds per lap in the race. Yes, the way things have been in the last races make me think the team has been in diferent ways sabotaging Fernando. Of course i have no proof of it, noone here has proof of anything... You're entitled to your crap and i'm entitled to my opinion

I realise now that my current mild despair at my favourite sport has little to do with the facts presented in front of me, it's to do with the press and the views of others. Having said that, there is hope;

Err someone who matches a 2 time world champion in his first year, who doesn't criticize and abuse his team, doesn't blackmail his boss after collaborating in industrial espionage? I can think of a better number one, unfortunately he retired last year.
He got overexcited and fell off. And then his car broke. And that's all. No choking. No FIA conspiracy. No hidden agenda. Anyone who says otherwise should get out more.

Cheers, Steve. It's been said before but, lately, common sense hasn't been very common around here.

<_<

Yes, at least I can tell I am not!

Don't be so modest.

You're mixing qualy and race... 0.7 seconds per lap in the race. Yes, the way things have been in the last races make me think the team has been in diferent ways sabotaging Fernando. Of course i have no proof of it, noone here has proof of anything... You're entitled to your crap and i'm entitled to my opinion

Honestly I think the paranoia in Spain has affected you Kiko. :lol: Most likely Fernando wasn't pushing in the race since the Ferraris were unbeatable, and since he seemed pretty much resigned to his fate.

And then the fact that Hamilton had technical problems which cost him the championship is proof of what? even if he was a few tenths faster, Alonso would have finished where he did. So in short:

Alonso was a few tenths slower than his teammate, but it wouldn't have made any difference to where he finished.

Conclusion - Alonso's car was sabotaged.

Lewis Hamilton tried to overtake Alonso on track (trying to overtake a sabotaged car, what an idiot :lol: ), then had technical problems that cost him the title.

Conclusion - Hamilton's car was fine.

You believe 9/11 was carried out by the Jews, don't you?

It was. A 911 is also a Porsche. Ferdinand Porsche invented the Beetle. The Beetle was comissioned by Adolf Hitler. Hitler hated the Jews. Therefore, Alonso must have been sabotaged.

It was. A 911 is also a Porsche. Ferdinand Porsche invented the Beetle. The Beetle was comissioned by Adolf Hitler. Hitler hated the Jews. Therefore, Alonso must have been sabotaged.

:lol::lol::clap3:

(on hamilton) he has never turned a wheel at this track before

this track has been recently resurfaced. most drivers where surprised how different it is without all those bumps.

so I do not see a major drawback here for hamilton

if you have a 2 times WDC in your team and you're making life impossible for him, sabotaging his car and claiming you're giving him equal treatment how are you going to expect from him any help?

where's your evidence for making such a strong statement???

No, your favorite racer lost :naughty:

He's been absolutely pathetic, you are the one that has to face things. At the end he even hasn't been able to beat Fernando. Funny when he was receiving all the advantage. as i said.. pa-the-tic :naughty:

What advantage? Oh and you seem to have missed something - Lewis BEAT Alonso in the standings this year!

A theory? No, this is not a theory, almost a whole second per lap is an evidence. Yes, Lewis is damm good, so good that he was able to grab only 2 out of 20 points in the last two races :wub:

He grabbed just as many points as Alonso, and would've grabbed more if it werent for the mechanical fault yesterday. You really need to come up with stronger stuff, you're making a fool of yourself and it saddens me

I knew it was Andres and he tried to put the blame on me.