Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Stuff Of Dreams / Better Than Sex

Ye all thou f1 worhippers...

Hail Kimi, Hail the king

Crown thou with blessings

bow thee knees before thou

Thine rightful predessesor to thine throne of Micheal has taken thine rightful place

Thee no cry no more, nor be dispaurith, but hath everlasting joy

Let the earth rejoice, let thine name be heard loud and strong across the mountains...

crown him and and hail thou King of F1

Hallelua!

Couldn't read it. Was at the hospital with a container of yoghurt up my nose.
But it's still a damn good advise.
^^^^ He speaks with experiance...

:clap3:

Excellent stuff.

I guess you're the reason they put all the warnings on prducts, Andres? You know the really sensible ones, like on a 52" tv - do not watch this tv whilst driving, on a toaster - do not use in the bath, on a rabbit vibrator with 14 different combo settings and ribbed for her pleasure - do not fully submerge.

You know what's really funny, though, people who say things out loud without realising it, that must be a terrible affliction.

Australia was a good race. Canada was a good race. Nurburgring was good. Monza was great. Fuji was epic. This season certainly wasn't worth missing just because you didn't like the off track politics. Just don't listen to it and enjoy the cars doing what they do.

Nothing to do with off race politics :naughty:

More to do with the retirement of MS and the excessive hype and hoopla about Hamilton

:D

Indeed.

Indeed, if you had a choice between watching that race and making out with your girlfriend, I have little doubt as to what you would have chosen