Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Human Error After All...

Don't worry. I've had two parties on a row and drank too much so I have a crappy hangover now. :meh:

Anyways, the proof is not conclussive, I know. It might really be just a coincidence. But it does make for a good case based on circunstancial evidence :D

Not that the outcome would change much about the way any of us rate Hammy. He didn't press the wrong button any other time before that during the WDC, after all.

Even for a Nando fan, I think it is just a minor issue.

What about if the chicken was already stuck to the anvil when it fell? :naughty:

Maybe it's just you and me, Steve, but that's what I thought too! :lol:

Eliminate the impossible and you are left with the truth, however improbable. Unfortunately, we have can't eliminate much at all, so I'm going with he needed a pee, wet himself, which unfortunately dribbled onto some vital electrics, but due to the intense heat it burnt off (the pee, not 'it') in no time, well 40s or so and then he was off again.

I'm going with he needed a pee, wet himself, which unfortunately dribbled onto some vital electrics, but due to the intense heat it burnt off (the pee, not 'it') in no time, well 40s or so and then he was off again.

This is more credible than hitting some stupid button. Who ever heard of such a thing? Not only that, did you see how uncomfortable Lewis was when he got out of the car? A sure sign of soiled overalls.

Maybe he pooed himself in Shanghai?