Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lalindra

Michael Schumacher In F2007

Schumacher in the F2007 for the first time

By Biranit Goren and Michele LostiaThursday, October 25th 2007, 09:23 GMT

Michael Schumacher drove the Ferrari F2007 for the first time on Wednesday.

The seven-time world champion, who retired from Formula One a year ago, has not driven the 2007 Ferrari challenger before, and has only once driven an F1 car this year - when he sat behind the wheel of an F2004 at Ferrari's 60th anniversary celebrations in June.

But with the season now over, the German took the car for a demonstration run at Ferrari's home track in Fiorano, Italy.

Autosport.com understands the German ran no more than four-five laps, and no lap times were recorded.

A Ferrari spokesman said the demonstration was run for the Fiat board of directors, who yesterday held their meeting in Maranello to celebrate Ferrari and Kimi Raikkonen's world championship titles.

This is interesting. Wonder how he felt about the car and what his lap times were. Would he have thought that he missed a definite 8 time championship after kimi was able to snatch it.

I wonder if Schuey feels a twinge of regret that he didnt compete in 2007. Surely he would have won the championship this year?

Yeah,I bet Michael regrets retiring before this year. He would've won hte 8th one.

Scary!!!So much red!!! :eekout:

I found it weird to see Kimi and Felipe wearing normal clothes. Why don't they wear their race suits in real life? :nono1:

wow Kimi looks like a normal person, and he looks happy!!!

I find it odd that Schuey is there at the front of the picture, its like he's taking glory for something that he had nothing to do with. He just wont go away!

dwsdps9.jpg

A Mclaren engineer raises his hand and asks 'Hey, where do you guys keep the photocopier'.

472895wn2.jpg

Kimi looks like he's being held at gunpoint in that one.

Michael who?

:lol:

I bet he regrets nothing. 'Been there, done that', more likely.

wow Kimi looks like a normal person, and he looks happy!!!

I find it odd that Schuey is there at the front of the picture, its like he's taking glory for something that he had nothing to do with. He just wont go away!

He wouldn't have jumped at the front by himself now, would he?If he is standing there, this means he was asked to be!!And we don't know for sure he had nothing to do with the Ferrari F1 team... :nono1: .

Massa's jacket is quite nice...

Indeed. And if wearing that jacket got him that hottie Rafaela and a job driving a Ferrari...I want one.

472895wn2.jpg

:)

Great Pictures, good on ya z2z.

Just outta curiousity, Is John Howard apart of the Ferrari Family?

(Hence 2nd from the right)

Sure looks like our CURRENT Australian Prime Minister.

Schumi's outfit looks good as well. Kimi is like bon jovi there with his hair style isn't he?

They are the ferrari boy band :clap3: