Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lalindra

Michael Schumacher In F2007

Yes something to do with his knowledge of driving cars without traction control. *Ahem" You mean the years he drove a Benetton with a not so secret traction control system lol.

Yes something to do with his knowledge of driving cars without traction control. *Ahem" You mean the years he drove a Benetton with a not so secret traction control system lol.

:rolleyes:

Seven-times world champion Michael Schumacher will come out of retirement to test Ferrari's title-winning 2007 Formula One car in Barcelona next week, the team said on Tuesday.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/sportsNews/idUKSP441320071106

That'll be nice for him, I wonder how close to the limit he'll get, has he still 'got it'...?

[Vitriolic comment] Either Michael is too bored, or Ferrari is desperate for someone that can properly test a car [/Vitriolic comment]

Well, Kimi will still be drunk and Felipe just got married, I think. The other drivers are busy kinda living their lives whilst Michael is going through his old photo albums.

Well, Kimi will still be drunk and Felipe just got married, I think. The other drivers are busy kinda living their lives whilst Michael is going through his old photo albums.

:lol: That explains it!

[Vitriolic comment] Either Michael is too bored, or Ferrari is desperate for someone that can properly test a car [/Vitriolic comment]

I think it is a combination of both, Schumi said that he will driver in part for FUN, so he got to be at least a little bored if he will drive for fun, on the other hand Ferrari need schumi's advises about this because Ferrari was not that good without the drivers aids.

So could we actually say that Michael Schumacher is now a Ferrari Test driver? :P

Would be funny for him to get that title after being a 7 time world champion and all...

Would like to see him race Kimi one day in the same car. That would be excellent ! :D

So could we actually say that Michael Schumacher is now a Ferrari Test driver? :P

Would be funny for him to get that title after being a 7 time world champion and all...

Would like to see him race Kimi one day in the same car. That would be excellent ! :D

Therby Ferrari has 3 testing Drivers... and one works for almost free.... :P

Lets put it this way.

Ferrari has one of the most successful and extremely talented driver ever for testing. :naughty:

and yeah even i would love to see schumi n Kimi racing in the same car.i still wonder who will win.Both are two world class drivers.

Lets put it this way.

Ferrari has one of the most successful and extremely talented driver ever for testing. :naughty:

and yeah even i would love to see schumi n Kimi racing in the same car.i still wonder who will win.Both are two world class drivers.

They don't have to use the same car. They don't even need to be in the same team, or the same formula series for that matter. Schumi would win, even without cheating. And this, coming from a guy that likes Kimi so much more than he likes Schumi.

End of story.

They don't have to use the same car. They don't even need to be in the same team, or the same formula series for that matter. Schumi would win, even without cheating. And this, coming from a guy that likes Kimi so much more than he likes Schumi.

End of story.

Yeah but then again nobody really thought a rookie could take on a two time champ (who battled hard with Schumi), F1 can be surprising like that! No, I'm just playing, I agree.

Yeah but then again nobody really thought a rookie could take on a two time champ (who battled hard with Schumi), F1 can be surprising like that! No, I'm just playing, I agree.

Yeah,but for that u need a very good run of luck which i think lewis had during the whole season except the last two GPs.It doesn't always happen in F1.Like Button i also feel that lewis missed a golden chance and may find it very hard 2 be again in the same position as he was this season.

Yeah,but for that u need a very good run of luck which i think lewis had during the whole season except the last two GPs.It doesn't always happen in F1.Like Button i also feel that lewis missed a golden chance and may find it very hard 2 be again in the same position as he was this season.

Maybe, but Lewis has proven his skills this year, and will always be in a top team, therefore the chances are he will win multiple titles. Luck isn't enough to equal a 2 time champ.

End of story.

Totally agreed.Or even more.

Maybe, but Lewis has proven his skills this year, and will always be in a top team, therefore the chances are he will win multiple titles. Luck isn't enough to equal a 2 time champ.

No doubt he has shown some wonderful driving skills this season and he might be there in the top team.But i am just trying 2 be a bit cautious to judge lewis as a multiple championship material.coz i dont want another JV in f1.

No doubt he has shown some wonderful driving skills this season and he might be there in the top team.But i am just trying 2 be a bit cautious to judge lewis as a multiple championship material.coz i dont want another JV in f1.

Yeah your right to be cautious, nothing is certain in F1.

Give me Eddie Irvine, Nige, JV and Montoya over half the PR bred boys in F1 anyday. It's funny how people can be sympathetic to Button, yet then be critical of JV, when they claim JV did nothing at BAR. Well neither has Button, yet I don't see people saying it was the death of his career.