Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

I Cant Get To My Car

What the hell am i going to do :eusa_think::unsure:

You have a few options:

Pay a kid to go to the bush and shake it. Sh#t yourself (possibly you have already done this?). Throw stuff at the bush and see if anything happens. Throw more stuff at the bush, then set the bush on fire. Hire a gardener, ask them as their first job to attend to that area. Get a hose and spray the bush (also good if you've set the bush on fire). Be a man/idiot and go to your car, despite the monstrous possessed killer snake. Learn how to walk places!

I personally would just call the official authority that deals with this, or I'd just stop smoking weed and imagining there's snakes slithering into bushes :P , your call!

Good lord! She thinks you may be poisoned and invites you to move in with her!

Er, yeah, Katy. Actually, i am currently surrounded by a group of damn angry and poisonous fanged tarantulas. Not to mention all the scorpions in my house. Can i move in with you too?

Too late, I already played the poisonous fanged tarantulas card.

Russ said something about two lions, a tiger, and a carnivorous giraffe.

Murray claims he is being attacked by some sort of anthrax leprosy mutant virus.

And Mike...Mike claims L.A. is closing on him.

I can't get to your car, either.

Yet you didn't start a thread crying like a baby like Ykick did.

Good for you!

Yet you didn't start a thread crying like a baby like Ykick did.

Good for you!

Recent studies show that humans have a higher tolerance for emotional pain than cows.

Recent studies show that humans have a higher tolerance for emotional pain than cows.

Good news everyone. I ran it over with my car and killed the little bugger :D

MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S RUN YOU OVER WITH HIS CAR AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE THAT!!! :mf_tongue::mf_tongue:

Seriously, that's good news.

I did but unfortunately they are only willing to come up if i knew exactly where the Snake is right now. I only know that it slithered into a bush and unfortunately do not know exactly where it is. I really do think that the dumbest law in Australian history was the one past where it is illegal to kill Brown Snakes. If i want to club it to death with a brick that should be my right :D
If it's in a bush & you have'nt been outside your house in a while, you should just run over & drive it but that;ll be even dumber cos it'll be waiting there for you & bound to attack you!

I'm not sure that's what Crocodile Dundee would have done :eusa_think:

You should call the animal welfare authorities now and tell them you know where the snake is :lol:

I can't get to your car, either.

:lol:

You should call the animal welfare authorities now and tell them you know where the snake is

Yup now he know the exact location of that bugger....

A two page thread on a snake in Ykicks backyard - I think it's safe to say the off season is here boys & girls :lol:

A two page thread on a snake in Ykicks backyard - I think it's safe to say the off season is here boys & girls :lol:

Hehe ya i guess so. Something to keep us jogging along.

Now we can say that there's a friend of us who killed the worlds most poisonous or 2nd poisonous snake. Good on you mate. By the way where does he live? In a jungle with all sorts of snakes...just kidding mate :clap3:

I had been trying unsuccessfully to reach my car for 28 years . Today, I discovered that I don't have a car.

as a token of membership. we provide free cars to anyone who joins our church :P

That's what you think. Yeah, that is good news, although not for the snake!

as a token of membership. we provide free cars to anyone who joins our church :P

We still remain ignorant as to where does the church's money come from, though... :eusa_think:

A two page thread on a snake in Ykicks backyard

I always knew he was gay.

Yeah, it's really a shame that the baseball season has ended ;)

We still remain ignorant as to where does the church's money come from, though... :eusa_think:

Andres gets it for us from Bernie's wallet. :P

Andres gets it for us from Bernie's wallet. :P

Anyone would have thought that Bernie would give it on his own free will, to support such a just, holy cause, xD

Anyone would have thought that Bernie would give it on his own free will, to support such a just, holy cause, xD

Well, as Andres himseof ones admitted, he is one of Bernie's bitches. I don't know how he gets it though, don't ask me. :P