Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie

Silly Season Alive And Well!

And Ralf Schumacher will be the sole driver for ROCKET CHAIR RACING...

And Ralf Schumacher will be the sole driver for ROCKET CHAIR RACING...

:lol:

Anyways, Ron, dont be a moron, take Kova, take Kova!!!!!!

:lol:

Anyways, Ron, dont be a moron, take Kova, take Kova!!!!!!

Could Kova challenge hamilton for speed? i dont know if they want that... have they said if they want rosberg?

Ok here's my prediction for the 2008 driver lineup...

Ferrari - Raikkonen & Massa

BMW - Heidfeld & the polish guy

Renault - Alonso & Piquet Jr.

McLaren - Hamilton & Kovalainen

Williams - Rosberg & Liuzzi

Red Bull - Webber & Coulthard

Toyota - Trulli & Glock

Toro Rosso - Bourdais & Vettel

Honda - Button & Barrichello

Super Aguri - Sato & Davidson

Force India - Sutil & Rodriquez

Could Kova challenge hamilton for speed? i dont know if they want that... have they said if they want rosberg?

kova can beat Hamilton for speed in some tracks and viceversa. Don't be fooled by Kova's performance this year. Kova can do better. Hamilton would have done only as good as Kova if he were given a Renault this year.

Nelson A. Piquet...we already know he's fast, but not faster than Lewis.

Yeah but would Piquet be Hamilton's bitch and stay quiet? - I think he'd make more noise than Alonso. Heikki on the other hand...

Yeah but would Piquet be Hamilton's bitch and stay quiet? - I think he'd make more noise than Alonso. Heikki on the other hand...

No, but I just want to see Piquet fail.

If McLaren is choosing drivers the way the media is thinking, then it is sad indeed. After all the crying about Nando being a whiner, equality policies and "Nr.1 status must be won on track" (btw, I agree about all those things to a certain extent), now the question is not who is the best driver around, but who will play as Hammy's lackey and stay put.

As the F1 media in general was frankly sickening biased this year (maybe it always was like this, but I never paid much attention to the media until now) I still hope RD will not be that stupid.

Ditto for whoever gets to drive for McLaren.

Danica to McLaren? Hearing that Dancia Ptarick( jayski fave) will driev for McLaren (jayski fave) )in F-1 in 2007.

Source: Jayski's

Sadly, none of you even know who the legendary Jayski is, or will understand the intentional typos. Alas, I can at least amuse myself.

Source: Jayski's

Sadly, none of you even know who the legendary Jayski is, or will understand the intentional typos. Alas, I can at least amuse myself.

Laugh if you must but that could really work because if Mclaren get in to any trouble again or she (As seems likely) comes dead last in every session they can scream sexism on behalf of the FIA and recieve positive discrimination rules where Mclaren are exclusively allowed to run all kinds of banned devices. If that fails then at least they need someone to keep the silver paintwork shiny between events.

Scuderia Ferrari ||||||||

:clap3::clap3:

Ok here's my prediction for the 2008 driver lineup...

Ferrari - Raikkonen & Massa

BMW - Heidfeld & the polish guy

Renault - Alonso & Piquet Jr.

McLaren - Hamilton & Kovalainen

Williams - Rosberg & Liuzzi

Red Bull - Webber & Coulthard

Toyota - Trulli & Glock

Toro Rosso - Bourdais & Vettel

Honda - Button & Barrichello

Super Aguri - Sato & Davidson

Force India - Sutil & Rodriquez

I like it :thbup:

Now you are talking.

kova can beat Hamilton for speed in some tracks and viceversa. Don't be fooled by Kova's performance this year. Kova can do better. Hamilton would have done only as good as Kova if he were given a Renault this year.

Exactly.

Laugh if you must but that could really work because if Mclaren get in to any trouble again or she (As seems likely) comes dead last in every session they can scream sexism on behalf of the FIA and recieve positive discrimination rules where Mclaren are exclusively allowed to run all kinds of banned devices. If that fails then at least they need someone to keep the silver paintwork shiny between events.

You can only reply to my Jayski-stlye posts with a Jayski-style post. Geez.

Let me fix it for you, since your new at this...

UPDATE: hearing (jayski fave) that mcLARen will use Danica (jayski fav)e to call out sexism (jayski leas t fave) on the fifa to cheat (jayski least fave)

UPDATE 2: hearing that danica will be used as sex slave (jayski fave) for fernando

UPDATE 3 DENIED: sources close to mclaren( jayski faveS) reported that ferndando's sex slave will be kaz nkaherjima (jayski fa)ve)

All better. ;)

Not a bad list though I must say there are some parts I can't see happening. The BMW driver lineup has already been confirmed for the next year as unchanged and DLR has said he won't go to Prodrive. Also, I can't see Mclaren taking on Paffett as they've already overlooked him once and probably won't want to have to nurse another absolute rookie, especialyl one that hasn't shown the same sort of potential as Lewis.
At least I wont have to be a Prodrive fan next year :lol: ! In that case, DLR for Hamilton team mate & Webber for Prodrive!!