Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5P33D3V1L

Lewis On Top Gear This Weekend.

Why can't Lewis just **** off and die. I don't want to see him on my TV more than I have too (in F1 races!). ****!
Why don't you just suck JB's c0ck already! I'm sick of people hating Hamilton just for being on telly! It's not his fault every TV station in Britain wants a piece of him! Grow up!

Was it just me, or did I miss Hamilton today?

Oh wait, he appeared on that newspaper article! Hmm, not quite the star in the reasonably priced car, but meh!

I quite enjoyed the race through London, I doubt I'll moan again next week about the traffic through Rotherham!

Wow, Lewis looked different today...must of been a tan all along, his taste in music seemed a bit terrible too. I expected his lap to be a bit faster than that though, oh well.

I liked the joke with the newspaper, and Hammond looks increasingly like a model...

I'm entitled to an opinion and I can express that opinion on here if i so wish! Just because I don't want to see Hamilton constantly shoved in my face does not give you the right to insult me like that. I'm certainly not the one who needs to "grow up." Throwing insults like that around makes you look more childish than me!

Anyway I missed most of Top Gear tonight unfortunately due to spending the whole night in the LRC doing work.

Wow, Lewis looked different today...must of been a tan all along, his taste in music seemed a bit terrible too. I expected his lap to be a bit faster than that though, oh well.

I liked the joke with the newspaper, and Hammond looks increasingly like a model...

Does this mean Lewis will be a judge on X Factor?

I loved the episode where Button drove the RPC. "I've never driven a car where it feels like the back end is not connected to the front". :lol:

That was in 2006 Jenson said that...

Ask him at the end of 2007...

The honda's Understeer and poor handlind was probally worse than the Liana :lol:

Throwing insults like that around makes you look more childish than me!

ummm no. Your comment was pathetic, and as someone else said, if you don't wanna watch him then turn the tv off or watch another channel. Pretty simple

ummm no. Your comment was pathetic, and as someone else said, if you don't wanna watch him then turn the tv off or watch another channel. Pretty simple

Silverster and tweety mysteries or the road runner show in POGO. Mr. Bean too looks serious.

BTW Lewis will also appear on Parkinson this Saturday.

I watched this and wasn't impressed, I don't think many at McLaren would be either, I found him quite rude - he stood when David Cameron came on the stage, was sitting when Rory Bremner came on, and then when Sir Ian McKellan came on he was stood, then sat, then remembered where he was and stood.

It makes me wonder, if McLaren can lack in their training in the common courtesy department, then where else have they gone wrong?

I watched this and wasn't impressed, I don't think many at McLaren would be either, I found him quite rude - he stood when David Cameron came on the stage, was sitting when Rory Bremner came on, and then when Sir Ian McKellan came on he was stood, then sat, then remembered where he was and stood.

It makes me wonder, if McLaren can lack in their training in the common courtesy department, then where else have they gone wrong?

I thought his interview was OK, I liked it when he was talking about being 'on the limit', you could see the passion in his eyes. As for his sitting and standing, I can't say I noticed, he didn't seem rude to me though - it's difficult to tell when Lewis is being genuine though. And of course, he had by far the nicest suit of all of them.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing him doing what he does best (and that's driving before anyone starts bashing) on Top Gear.

I thought his interview was OK, I liked it when he was talking about being 'on the limit', you could see the passion in his eyes. As for his sitting and standing, I can't say I noticed, he didn't seem rude to me though - it's difficult to tell when Lewis is being genuine though. And of course, he had by far the nicest suit of all of them.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing him doing what he does best (and that's driving before anyone starts bashing) on Top Gear.

Yeah, his interview was quite good, and he looked quite nice in his Hugo Boss suit (I'm guessing that was what he was wearing considering they're one of his sponsers), I was smiling and chuckling along to the interview, but then when the other guests came out I just thought that he was awkward and rude and just hadn't been taught properly about how to greet and be courteous, maybe it was just me being picky and trying find a big flaw in him.

I'm really looking forward to when he appears on Top Gear, he should put in a nice fast lap, unless the car stops working of course!

:wtf:

Posts like this really wind me up....Takes deep breaths to cool down :mellow:

Who gives a sh!t if he stood or sat or stood - whatever mate! haven't you got anything better to do than watch Lewis sit/stand/sit - What do you think James Hunt would have done in his day? Lewis is a 22 yr old boy give him a break man!

:rolleyes:

BTW welcome to the forum

;)

It just seemed improper to me, and Lewis hasn't yet appeared to be the newest playboy on the track, and as such should be more respectful, especially in front of someone who has been knighted! *takes a deep breath*

Maybe he thinks Rory Bremner isn't funny and that, in interviews, Ian McKellan should talk about acting - the thing that made him famous - a little more than his sexuality.

Wait, that's me.

Maybe he thinks Rory Bremner isn't funny and that, in interviews, Ian McKellan should talk about acting - the thing that made him famous - a little more than his sexuality.

Wait, that's me.

That's funny, it sounds like me too! :D

Ah so Lewis lacks manners!?! Doesn't surprise me seeing he comes from a town full of chav's and spongers!

Wow that sounded pretty stuck up then! I may just have to watch the Parkinson interview now just to see his poor etiquette!

Ah so Lewis lacks manners!?! Doesn't surprise me seeing he comes from a town full of chav's and spongers!

Wow that sounded pretty stuck up then! I may just have to watch the Parkinson interview now just to see his poor etiquette!

Chill out Ben.... You cannot aviod the man, He is a national hero

Yes, unfortunantly we have a bad habit of putting losers on pedestals here! Never mind. I seriouslt can't stand the guy but that's just my personal and perfectly acceptable opinion!

Yes, unfortunantly we have a bad habit of putting losers on pedestals here! Never mind. I seriouslt can't stand the guy but that's just my personal and perfectly acceptable opinion!

Yep. But is he a worse loser compared to Button? :unsure:

I think you're on to something

Yeah, his interview was quite good, and he looked quite nice in his Hugo Boss suit (I'm guessing that was what he was wearing considering they're one of his sponsers), I was smiling and chuckling along to the interview, but then when the other guests came out I just thought that he was awkward and rude and just hadn't been taught properly about how to greet and be courteous, maybe it was just me being picky and trying find a big flaw in him.

I'm really looking forward to when he appears on Top Gear, he should put in a nice fast lap, unless the car stops working of course!

It was obvious to me that there was a little confusion over the 'stand up-sit down' protocol. At one point, i think it was before Cameron came on, Parkinson gesticulated to Lewis that he needn't stand up. To suggest that this has a bearing on his upbringing is naive in the extreme. His conduct for all the other times he has made public appearances has been exemplary and belies his years, unlike your comments, i'm afraid.

Wait, that's me.

McKellan talking about his sexuality was key to the discussion. He explained how he was able to improve as an actor once he had 'come out' because it improved his self confidence. I thought personally that it was a fascinating insight into a great actors life and integral to his story.

Here's a queen ranting.

It's an opinion, yes.

Who gives a sh1t about loo-wis

Your english teacher will.

Looks like Lewis will (finally) be appearing on Top Gear this weekend, according to Autosport.

Hamilton to appear on Top Gear

By Jonathan NobleFriday, November 30th 2007, 10:30 GMT

Lewis Hamilton may be used to battling wheel-to-wheel at 150mph in Formula One, but he will swap his surroundings for something less swift on Sunday when he appears on popular BBC television programme Top Gear.

The McLaren driver will be taking part in the programme's regular 'Star in a reasonably priced car' feature, where he will face the challenge of posting the fastest lap around a set track.

Former world champions Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill, plus Red Bull Racing's Mark Webber, have already taken on the challenge of beating the best time of Top Gear's resident expert - the mysterious 'Stig'.

Hamilton's will face the task of beating Stig's best time of 1:44.4 around the track, with his effort due to be broadcast in the programme which starts at 8pm UK time on BBC 2.