Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

India's Chandhok To Test For Red Bull Racing

This is a very good news for all the Indians he is the 2nd Indian driver to enter formula1.I just pray he does better than narain.Fingers crossed. :naughty:

If he goes alright in the test and lets say alright, does anyone want to bet on him becoming the Reserve driver for Force India and taking over the reigns from Rolian Rodregez half way through the season?

This is a very good news for all the Indians he is the 2nd Indian driver to enter formula1.I just pray he does better than narain.Fingers crossed. :naughty:

He won a race in GP2 which Narain never did so....I have a few hopes for him

If he goes alright in the test and lets say alright, does anyone want to bet on him becoming the Reserve driver for Force India and taking over the reigns from Rolian Rodregez half way through the season?

I would think he would be given the race seat in FI for 2009, unless Redbull decide to take him instead of DC or MW.....

When i saw Karun taking the chequred flag at Spa and then the sound of the India national anthem on the podium really made me proud. :clap3:

But except Karun the two drivers i am waiting to see are Buemi and Bourdais.I have heard these two guys are some exceptional talents.

Good for him, always interesting to see how a newcomer does, I can't say I was that impressed by him in GP2, then again the whole field didn't seem that great this year - with the exception of Glock.

But except Karun the two drivers i am waiting to see are Buemi and Bourdais.I have heard these two guys are some exceptional talents.

Your forgetting Germany's other great hope, Nico Hulkenberg (supposed to be the next Schumacher, Michael that is), I don't believe it for a second though.

Yes indeed! Let's hope so.

Red Bull likes bringing in drivers from nations not known for producing drivers. They like the thought of having complete control over the American market, the Indian market, etc. if they find a superstar from one of those or similar nations. In this stupid world of business and not of racing, it's a smart idea. It does, however, reflect the mentality that marketability is more important than talent.

As much as I like Scott Speed, if he wasn't an American, and if there had been other Americans in F1, Red Bull never would've brought him to Europe.

Maybe!

Well who am I to turn down an obvious but crappy joke? And it highers my post count.

Can we lower your post count? I enjoyed being the person to become a senior member in the shortest amount of time...you'll beat me by a few months. The only distinction I had on TF1, gone. Other than most read, most commented on, and most entries in my blog, and most profile views...but those don't count. I HATE YOU!!!!! :P

Can we lower your post count? I enjoyed being the person to become a senior member in the shortest amount of time...you'll beat me by a few months. The only distinction I had on TF1, gone. Other than most read, most commented on, and most entries in my blog, and most profile views...but those don't count. I HATE YOU!!!!! :P

:lol: Oh I'm sorry Eric, but your still special and don't let anyone tell you different. Oh look I've made another post.

When i saw Karun taking the chequred flag at Spa and then the sound of the India national anthem on the podium really made me proud. :clap3:

I missed it. Is it on youtube??

But will Redbull hire him or FI?? even when Nariain entered F1; he did have a test with RBR...

But will Redbull hire him or FI?? even when Nariain entered F1; he did have a test with RBR...

I dunno whether its out in youtube or not.I will let u know if i find it anywhere.

I feel Karun is more competitive as an individual than Narain.When Narain got a F1 drive he couldn't even compete with his own team mate.Lets wait for the testing and then comment on his future perspectives.

Narain did have some heart though.

If only he could have kept up his early season promise he could easily have had a race drive in F1 now because he did have all the other attribues to have had a successful F1 career.

Narain did have some heart though.

If only he could have kept up his early season promise he could easily have had a race drive in F1 now because he did have all the other attribues to have had a successful F1 career.

Well Narain still has a chance to make his countrymen proud by bringing some glory in A1 GP.Lets see if he can really live up to the expectations. :eusa_think:

I heard he cried! Pussy! :D

I dunno whether its out in youtube or not.I will let u know if i find it anywhere.

I feel Karun is more competitive as an individual than Narain.When Narain got a F1 drive he couldn't even compete with his own team mate.Lets wait for the testing and then comment on his future perspectives.

Narain had more burst of speed, his Jordan used to be one among fastest lapping cars in a race. Poor fellow cannot be consitent as I belive he might have been a car breaker. Narain is faster IMHO.

I heard he cried! Pussy! :D

Narain never had the oppportunity to show us his crying... He was within reach of a podium and he lost to his teammate...

Narain had more burst of speed, his Jordan used to be one among fastest lapping cars in a race. Poor fellow cannot be consitent as I belive he might have been a car breaker. Narain is faster IMHO.

I think Karun is way faster than Narain... Narain isn't even bothered about F1 anymore, when was the last time he tested with Williams???