Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

milaszewski

Alonso To Prodrive?

If Prodrive manage to go through all the legal issues maybe Alonso will go there? :)

On the other hand, the only team that can compete with Ferrari an Mclaren is BMW. The contracts can be always broken and Alonso's contract is the best example. Kicking out Kubica or Heidfeld and signing Alonso would mean huge popularity raise for BMW and new sponsors. Even at the cost of paying contract cancellation fees.

BMW have already confirmed their drivers and are not 1 of the teams who are waiting to see what Alonso does, so I expect they dont really care where Alonso goes. Anyhow, booting out Kubica or Heidfeld would be a stupid thing to do, both are in good form.

I think Alonso will go to Renault, there doesnt appear to be any room for him at RBR

Prodrive are dead for 2008. The FIA just shot down their proposal to enter mid-season.

I think so too... But i still then don't see RBR, STR, and SA racing as well is Prodrive can't....

Looks like Alonso is headed to Renault. I don't see Prodrive starting, so he can go there if he wants, but he shouldn't expect a car to compete with :lol:

Only Place for Alonso seems to be in Renault..

But Renault will be competitive in 2008 or not is another issue.

Prodrive chapter is closed for this season atleast.

Only Place for Alonso seems to be in Renault..

But Renault will be competitive in 2008 or not is another issue.

Prodrive chapter is closed for this season atleast.

Yeah.Alonso should go to Renault if he really wants to be in any shape to compete for the WDC.

I dont see him going to prodrive.Even I dont see prodrive entering F1.But if the FIA bannes Prodrive then what about SA,TR,RBR and Williams.Dont u think they should also be banned. :eusa_think:

Alonso is lemming like in his recent behavioural pattern. Joining a dead team is very likely.

If he joins Renault for a year..and renault are unable to give him a competitive car

what will be his plan of action next year?

Ferrari-Maclaren are closed for him

Renault will be closed

BMW May be at the expense of Nick

Williams Not sure

RBR at Uncle coult's expense

Toyota/STR/SA/FI ???

Noooo! Alonso to Subaru! He will drive a new type bus in the Subaru factory at japan! Top Secret!

What in the WRC next year?

Well wouldn't Alonso's arrival turn cabs on their heads :lol: !

Well he would steal the tarmac expert from Leob ^_^

No.I disagree.

Alonso most probably would go to NASCAR and team-up with JPM.Remember JPM feeling sorry for the Spaniard and felt Ron screwed his chances.

I guess Nano will surely have a ball out there.He can do anything he wants in NASCAR and nobody will give a Sh#t to his pathetic cry baby attitude. :naughty:

Points taken.

I still don't think Renault will win next years WCC though.

Me neither, although maybe if they get Alonso, and he's as good as he reckons he is (half a second) then they will have a chance.

Alonso is lemming like in his recent behavioural pattern. Joining a dead team is very likely.

This is crap

No.I disagree.

Alonso most probably would go to NASCAR and team-up with JPM.Remember JPM feeling sorry for the Spaniard and felt Ron screwed his chances.

I guess Nano will surely have a ball out there.He can do anything he wants in NASCAR and nobody will give a Sh#t to his pathetic cry baby attitude. :naughty:

this is crap

more crap...