Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

2008 Prediction Thread

I'll make real predictions when I know where Fernando is racing.

And also, if DC says it's gunna be his year or not, if he says it is he gets a 2 position penalty, if not, he can stay where I have him.

Nah I don't do it for money, just to give something back to the world, especially the kids.

and money is the by product of your noble deeds???

Drivers

1: Kimi Raikkonen (18 wins)

2: Kimi Raikkonen (18 P2s)

3: Kimi Raikkonen (18 P3s)

4: Kimi Raikkonen (18 P4s)

5: Scott Speed (18 P5s)

How? Kimi cloned himself. Trust me. There are many Kimis. There's the Kimi who smiles, the Kimi who does not, the Kimi who raced in Canada and Monaco, the Kimi who raced in France and Brazil, the Kimi who is fast but unreliable, the Kimi who is fast and reliable, the Kimi who is married to Jenni, the Kimi who is married to Jean Todt, the Kimi who has a blonde fauxhawk, the Kimi who has a dirty blonde something hidden under a Mubadala Abu Dhabi hat, and the Kimi who is currently in your pants.

Drivers

How? Kimi cloned himself. Trust me. There are many Kimis. There's the Kimi who smiles, the Kimi who does not, the Kimi who raced in Canada and Monaco, the Kimi who raced in France and Brazil, the Kimi who is fast but unreliable, the Kimi who is fast and reliable, the Kimi who is married to Jenni, the Kimi who is married to Jean Todt, the Kimi who has a blonde fauxhawk, the Kimi who has a dirty blonde something hidden under a Mubadala Abu Dhabi hat, and the Kimi who is currently in your pants.

Ok,we can buy that story. Not sure that you can find a decent explanation for number 5,though... <_<

Drivers

Wait a minute this sounds eerily like a movie plot - think of Terminator 2 where the T1000 can assume any human form.... In Kimi's case he has taken it to the next level with his (alleged) naughtiness with young ladies - he is The Sperminator! :o

Hmm let's see. Let's go with the dead ringers for starters.

Honda will still suck. Nick Fry will still be leading the team. And some people had the nerve to claim BAR/Honda sucked because of JV. About time you faced the fact that it's the team who sucks.

Well you are already wrong here!!!

I will make my top 10 predictions once the driver market has been sorted though I will make my first predictions at the end of this week's testing in regards to the WCC only

Well I was going to make my first WCC prediction but I will not now as the testing has left me very confused.

I think however the top 5 may look a little something like this... Ferrari, Mclaren, BMW, Honda/Renault, Red Bull!

Well I was going to make my first WCC prediction but I will not now as the testing has left me very confused.

I think however the top 5 may look a little something like this... Ferrari, Mclaren, BMW, Honda/Renault, Red Bull!

Thats 6 <_<

my prediction 4the teams: :)

1.bmw

2.ferari

3.renault

4.mclaren

5.red bull

6.force india

7.williams

8.toyota

9.super aguri

10.torra rossa

11.honda

1.bmw

2.ferari

3.renault

4.mclaren

5.red bull

6.force india

7.williams

8.toyota

9.super aguri

10.torra rossa

11.honda

So are you saying Massa sucks soo bad that he will be beaten by Kubica and Nick???

Or do you think Nick/Kub will win the WDC....

Ron Dennis will tell one of the other team principles that he saw that both Ferrari drivers put their left shoe on before they put their right shoe on. The FIA, upon hearing this will rule that the order in which drivers put their shoes on is proprietary information and will fine Mclaren 100 million dollars..... Later in the season Flavio will note that both Ferrari drivers put their left glove on before they put their right glove on. The FIA, upon hearing this will rule that the order in which drivers put their gloves on is proprietary information and will congratulate Flavio on being so observant!

The world will continue to turn, night will continue to follow day, F1 and the FIA will become even more irrelevant! :P

Hard to believe but true.

Keep Smiling :lol:

So are you saying Massa sucks soo bad that he will be beaten by Kubica and Nick???

Or do you think Nick/Kub will win the WDC....

One of them will win it.Heidfeld. :) I think ferari wont have the best car.Im sorry goferarigo...

One of them will win it.Heidfeld. :) I think ferari wont have the best car.Im sorry goferarigo...

Ok. Just clarifing... I think they have legends becoming test drivers, so it should be a good car, and i feel both Kimi and Massa have proven themselves as good drivers...

1.bmw

2.ferari

3.renault

4.mclaren

5.red bull

6.force india

7.williams

8.toyota

9.super aguri

10.torra rossa

11.honda

I hope you are right, but I think its a little early.

I still think it will be Mclaren, Renault, BMW, Ferrari top 4! I also think we will see a HUGE improvement with Honda as the season progresses!

I still think it will be Mclaren, Renault, BMW, Ferrari top 4! I also think we will see a HUGE improvement with Honda as the season progresses!

Correction: You hope....

I think Clinton would be better, she would be very similar to Billy and he was very good for America and had good foriegn policies...even though Obama is from IL, i'd put my money on Clinton whining. Both have good ammounts of sympathy votes for them, Clinton for being the first women President and Obama for being the first colored president.....

Are you from the same planet??? He completely screwed everything that Reagan worked for ( and resulted in an economic downturn that almost ended up in recession in 1999/2000), and as to his foreign policies, that's exactly why 9/11 happened. The US forces are STILL on Haiti and in Bosnia. Not to mention that it took 2 years to actually get the military to SOME level of readiness after he practically incapacitated all branches of the military with his brilliant budget cuts, and as to the shape of the intelligence agencies, we all know what the result of that fiasco was...

and used to dance when she gets into trouble

Is that what this trashing of her hips is called???

Where, in a retirement home??? Funny, how Rambo's name NEVER comes up in a conversation with any insider...

Where, in a retirement home??? Funny, how Rambo's name NEVER comes up in a conversation with any insider...

Except when they say "who was the best driver at BMW in 2007"...... :P

and as to his foreign policies, that's exactly why 9/11 happened.

I suggest you read "The Looming Tower".