Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

2008 Prediction Thread

GP Australia Quali

Hamilton 1st

Kubica 2nd

Ehem - any of youse boys wanna change your predictions? There is still time...

Ehem - any of youse boys wanna change your predictions? There is still time...

Kubi can win, if he was not running in fumes.

A final top eight drivers prediction based on qualifying.

1. Kimi Raikkonen

2. Lewis Hamilton

3. Felipe Massa

4. Heikki Kovalainen

5. Robert Kubica

6. Nick Heidfeld

7. Fernando Alonso

8. Nico Rosberg

That's based on something, but it certainly isn't qualifying.

A final constructors prediction based on qualifying.

1. Ferrari

2. McLaren

3. BMW

4. Renault

5. Williams

6. Red Bull

7. Honda

8. Toro Rosso

9. Toyota

10. Force India

11. Super Aguri

Hm....I sense a theme here....

A final top eight drivers prediction based on qualifying.

1. Kimi Raikkonen

2. Lewis Hamilton

3. Felipe Massa

4. Heikki Kovalainen

5. Robert Kubica

6. Nick Heidfeld

7. Fernando Alonso

8. Nico Rosberg

A final constructors prediction based on qualifying.

1. Ferrari

2. McLaren

3. BMW

4. Renault

5. Williams

6. Red Bull

7. Honda

8. Toro Rosso

9. Toyota

10. Force India

11. Super Aguri

I agree with these...

McLaren

BMW

Ferrari

Renault

Red Bull

1 Lewis Hamilton

2 Kimi Raikkonen

3 Nick Heidfeld

4 Robert Kubica

5 Heikki Kovalainen

6 Massa

7 Fernando Alonso

8 Bourdias

So says the man with a Ferrari in his sig. :P

Well Ferrari's do look fast, both Kimi and Massa(when driving normally) were pretty fast until they got stuck behind people, for Kimi is was Barri and Massa was too back in the grid after his mistakes... and for Force India (my avatar) i only rate them one up the Super Aguri's which i believe they are..

A little late, but...

Drivers:

1- Hamilton

2- Massa

3- Raikkonen

4- Kovalainen

5- Kubica

6- Alonso

7- Heidfeld

8- Piquet

Constructors:

1. Ferrari

2. McLaren

3. BMW

4. Renault

A little late, but...

Drivers:

1- Hamilton

2- Massa

3- Raikkonen

4- Kovalainen

5- Kubica

6- Alonso

7- Heidfeld

8- Piquet

Constructors:

1. Ferrari

2. McLaren

3. BMW

4. Renault

1- Raikkonen

2- Hamilton

3- Kubica

4- Massa

5- Kovalainen

6- Heidfeld

7- Alonso

8- Piquet

You get 2 t-shirts after the mass.

Well I was thinking of changing my prediction to Kimi after his win in Malaysia, but then I'd lose out on the t-shirts, so I won't.

Well I was thinking of changing my prediction to Kimi after his win in Malaysia, but then I'd lose out on the t-shirts, so I won't.

I will give you the t-shirts anyways, Even if you vote for Fisi. I just wiped my car with it cos I couldn't get any other cloth.

I will give you the t-shirts anyways, Even if you vote for Fisi. I just wiped my car with it cos I couldn't get any other cloth.

:lol: OK, but I want you to know, I would never, ever, vote for Fisi.

Car? It's a friggin' minivan.

Car? It's a friggin' minivan.

:lol: I have other cars. I have a Diesel Swift, Lancer powered by a diesel water pump and a Daewoo Cielo ^_^ .

Next time You call my Toyota a minivan <_<

:lol: I have other cars. I have a Diesel Swift, Lancer powered by a diesel water pump and a Daewoo Cielo ^_^ .

Next time You call my Toyota a minivan <_<

Pssh Toyota (ignore my signature), I'm all Honda right now (2006 Acura RSX for myself, 2008 Honda Accord coupe for the wife).

To be honest, I don't like either Honda or Toyota that much, they're nothing special, but then again, that's the appeal to them. With the price of gas going nowhere but up, it only made sense...

And don't be ashamed, I'm sure your minivan is quite useful for taking the kids to soccer practice, getting groceries, and storing dead bodies.

-------------------

On another note, my revised predictions at the conclusion of 2 parades:

WDC

1: Felipe Massa

2: Jenson Button

3: Nelson A. Piquet

4: Anthony Davidson

5: Juan Pablo Montoya

6: Kazuki Nakajima

7: Kimi Raikkonen

8: Heikki Kovalainen

9: Lewis Hamilton

10: Nick Heidfeld

WCC

1: Juan Pablo Montoya

2: Scuderia Toro Rosso

3: Force Canada

4: BMW-Sauber F1

5: Scuderia Ferrari Smoking Sucks

Pssh Toyota (ignore my signature), I'm all Honda right now (2006 Acura RSX for myself, 2008 Honda Accord coupe for the wife).

To be honest, I don't like either Honda or Toyota that much, they're nothing special, but then again, that's the appeal to them. With the price of gas going nowhere but up, it only made sense...

And don't be ashamed, I'm sure your minivan is quite useful for taking the kids to soccer practice, getting groceries, and storing dead bodies.

-------------------

On another note, my revised predictions at the conclusion of 2 parades:

Toyota and Honda enjoy good image here in India, compared to Renault or Chevy. I am not ashamed with the minivan actually. The built quality is superb overall, higher ground clearance and a little bit of offroading puts many so called soft roaders to shame. It is perfectly suited to Indian roads, i can pull that car in 5th gear in speeds as low as 40kph without a jerk. Puts our old C-Class to shame. I usually travel alone, and my dad doesnt drive it anyways! :D Some times I wonder why the hell I need that big of a car, but size does help me out here. I can bully my way through traffic and though it is not a drivers car, it is far more useful than any car in normal Indian roads, where Roads hardly last over 3-4 months. I have still not owned the car I really wanted, even if I can, I don't think I can buy one now, since I am still trying to continue my studies. Its a waste of money. Unlike Americans, we mostly go for Diesels! I hear that Americans are starting to love diesels! :D

Toyota and Honda enjoy good image here in India, compared to Renault or Chevy. I am not ashamed with the minivan actually. The built quality is superb overall, higher ground clearance and a little bit of offroading puts many so called soft roaders to shame. It is perfectly suited to Indian roads, i can pull that car in 5th gear in speeds as low as 40kph without a jerk. Puts our old C-Class to shame. I usually travel alone, and my dad doesnt drive it anyways! :D Some times I wonder why the hell I need that big of a car, but size does help me out here. I can bully my way through traffic and though it is not a drivers car, it is far more useful than any car in normal Indian roads, where Roads hardly last over 3-4 months. I have still not owned the car I really wanted, even if I can, I don't think I can buy one now, since I am still trying to continue my studies. Its a waste of money. Unlike Americans, we mostly go for Diesels! I hear that Americans are starting to love diesels! :D

Japanese cars are the best-selling in the USA, and are as American as American cars, because the "American cars" sure as hell don't contain only American parts. Most are Canadian. Toyota is what Chevrolet is supposed to be, every man's car. Chevrolet has faded to no man's car. And don't get me wrong, I'm a GM guy at heart, but really, GM just puts s##tbox after s##tbox on out there. Ford is even worse, and Chrysler is just horrible. I don't have brand loyalty as far as cars go, because no one stays on top forever. I have a Chevrolet, I don't use it much, it is only used when I need to use it. I really like it, actually, but it (a Colorado LS 2WD regular cab) gets 26 mpg, which is too expensive. I only use it when I need to, which is about twice a week. My 34 mpg Acura RSX is a really fun car, it's low to the ground, 2-seater (but then again, my truck is a 2-seater too), a lot of fun to drive. It's a nie car, and it looks pretty good too. My wife's Accord is badass, too. Honda really got the 2-door right, and along with the Altima Coupe, it is the best looking 2-door sedan on the market. The Accord sedan is probably the best sedan on the market, perhaps not looks wise, but the best sedan overall. The Pontiac G8 and 2009 Mazda6 are the best looking.

Anyway, that's enough for now. I really shouldn't bother you about the minivan, you should've seen some of my old cars...none were minivans, but my first car was awful, just boring and ugly, and my second car, a late 90s Civic, wasn't exactly sexy.