Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

2008 Prediction Thread

Its a bit late, but meh.

Raikkonen to win, with Lewis close behind. I think Alonso is going to get better with each race, and still has a high chance of winning a race this year.

I predict Mosley will have a rough year.

EDIT: Second thoughts, make that life.

:lol:that is the easiest prediction.

I can also add, Ron will have one hair less. :D

Japanese cars are the best-selling in the USA, and are as American as American cars, because the "American cars" sure as hell don't contain only American parts. Most are Canadian. Toyota is what Chevrolet is supposed to be, every man's car. Chevrolet has faded to no man's car. And don't get me wrong, I'm a GM guy at heart, but really, GM just puts s##tbox after s##tbox on out there. Ford is even worse, and Chrysler is just horrible. I don't have brand loyalty as far as cars go, because no one stays on top forever. I have a Chevrolet, I don't use it much, it is only used when I need to use it. I really like it, actually, but it (a Colorado LS 2WD regular cab) gets 26 mpg, which is too expensive. I only use it when I need to, which is about twice a week. My 34 mpg Acura RSX is a really fun car, it's low to the ground, 2-seater (but then again, my truck is a 2-seater too), a lot of fun to drive. It's a nie car, and it looks pretty good too. My wife's Accord is badass, too. Honda really got the 2-door right, and along with the Altima Coupe, it is the best looking 2-door sedan on the market. The Accord sedan is probably the best sedan on the market, perhaps not looks wise, but the best sedan overall. The Pontiac G8 and 2009 Mazda6 are the best looking.

Anyway, that's enough for now. I really shouldn't bother you about the minivan, you should've seen some of my old cars...none were minivans, but my first car was awful, just boring and ugly, and my second car, a late 90s Civic, wasn't exactly sexy.

:lol: Its ok Eric. I am not bothered! :P

Anyways. Acura RSX is a good car. Cant wait to settle down and have some thing like that to drive to work! But looking at the road conditions here, I doubt I will ever buy anything close to that. -_-

Massa & Lewis will finish 1-2 in next 2 races. Come the last race, Kimi finally wakes up & plays shotgun to Massa who wins the race & WDC. Lewis finishes 3rd & manages to lose even more narrowly than last year.

WDC -> Felipe Massa

WCC --> Ferrari.

Well I guess Jay has a good chance of being right... And that too a prediction in Nov Last year !!!

I predict that today either Lewis or Massa will win the 2008 WDC. :lol:

I always predict things that I don't want to happen, then i'm either pleased with the result or i'm good at predicting things.

Think that I said Lewis would win but I was probably wrong about everything else.

Drivers:

1- Hamilton

2- Massa

3- Raikkonen

4- Kovalainen

5- Kubica

6- Alonso

7- Heidfeld

8- Piquet

Constructors:

1. Ferrari

2. McLaren

3. BMW

4. Renault

I overestimated Kovachello and Piquet, but everything else was spot on :milk_carton:

Lewnando Raikkassa.

In a McLerrari Bull.

Correct. Ish.

Drivers

1: Kimi Raikkonen (18 wins)

2: Kimi Raikkonen (18 P2s)

3: Kimi Raikkonen (18 P3s)

4: Kimi Raikkonen (18 P4s)

5: Scott Speed (18 P5s)

How? Kimi cloned himself. Trust me. There are many Kimis. There's the Kimi who smiles, the Kimi who does not, the Kimi who raced in Canada and Monaco, the Kimi who raced in France and Brazil, the Kimi who is fast but unreliable, the Kimi who is fast and reliable, the Kimi who is married to Jenni, the Kimi who is married to Jean Todt, the Kimi who has a blonde fauxhawk, the Kimi who has a dirty blonde something hidden under a Mubadala Abu Dhabi hat, and the Kimi who is currently in your pants.

Not quite. But a solid effort.

Using the igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic resources of F1, I predict:

WDC

1: Kimi Raikkonen

2: Lewis Hamilton

3: Felipe Massa

4: Heikki Kovalainen

5: Nick Heidfeld

6: Fernando Alonso

7: Jenson Button

8: Robert Kubica

9: Mark Webber

10: Nelson A. Piquet

11: David Coulthard

12: Rubens Barrichello

13: Nico Rosberg

14: Jarno Trulli

15: Timo Glock

16: Sebastian Vettel

17: Kazuki Nakajima

18: Takuma Sato

19: Adrian Sutil

20: Anthony Davidson

21: Giancarlo Fisichella

22: S

I think Fiarrari, Macca and BMW will still be very strong. I also think Renault gained info about Bridges tyres will make them strong too. Toyota and Honda? Maybe they make a big mistake and will be competitive... but you japanese quality system prevent you to make the same mistake twice and Honda already made it in 2006! Suming up:

Macca, Fiarrari, BMW and Renault fighting for champ.

Red Bull, Honda Toyota and Williams fighting for 5 place

The rest will fight to obtain the key to lock the track on sunday evening (they will get an extra paid doing it)

Well I predicted the team

I overestimated Kovachello and Piquet, but everything else was spot on :milk_carton:

Also, you underestimated Kubica (but not much)

Also, you underestimated Kubica (but not much)

I don't think I underestimated him. If you drag Kovalainen to his correct position (7th), Kubica, Alonso and Heidfeld will be in their right places.