Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Medilloni

A New Renclarrir? Let The Games Begin.......

I'm sure everone will be very well behaved, there will be no Renault bashing, no Ron Slating, no Alonso baiting and no favouritism poo?

No, I don't think this has been posted yet. Just read it on the bbc site myself.

Oh and welcome to the forums, Medilloni, as anyone who posts the above statement must be a newcomer! :lol:

I'm sure everone will be very well behaved, there will be no Renault bashing, no Ron Slating, no Alonso baiting and no favouritism poo?

I mean, what if they find Ferrari 'ideas' in the McLaren AND in the Renault? And will (if he goes there) Fernando be happy with a non-argumentative bit of his old McLaren in his new Renault?

Play nice :naughty:

I'll be the first to reply,

The FIA are not after Mclaren as people think they are, they are just after Alonso, as bernie said he is not a very good WDC.... And if Ferrari ideas are in both cars; then both start with negitive points next year. Alonso will start whinig anytime someone accuses him or he feels threatened...

No, I don't think this has been posted yet. Just read it on the bbc site myself.

Oh and welcome to the forums, Medilloni, as anyone who posts the above statement must be a newcomer! :lol:

Oh Pabloh. I love you when you're naughty :naughty:

Want to have a side wager? I reckon two replies before we have "FIA/Ferrari/McLaren/Alonso/Hamilton are unfairly/fairly favoured/penalised/corrupt and should/shouldn't be in the sport ever/never/until next Tuesday again."

Serious me: The line between a designer/workers knowledge that they take, and the actual stuff they take, gets ever thinner........

EDIT: Iwas too late :rolleyes:

Oh Pabloh. I love you when you're naughty :naughty:

Want to have a side wager? I reckon two replies before we have "FIA/Ferrari/McLaren/Alonso/Hamilton are unfairly/fairly favoured/penalised/corrupt and should/shouldn't be in the sport ever/never/until next Tuesday again."

Serious me: The line between a designer/workers knowledge that they take, and the actual stuff they take, gets ever thinner........

EDIT: Iwas too late :rolleyes:

I thought you just loved me, Med? And no time for a wager, not that I would have been stupid enough to take those odds! :lol:

Indeed, a dangerous precedent could be set by the FIA.

Arghhhhhhhh!!!! HungaryMonacoTheCraneRonDennisNandoWhinnerFIArrariLewisDadAlGoreGirlsAloudghjhas

dfab&//&%/&%

That's my impartial view on the subject, basically.

Hang on there's a pattern forming here...

Alonso was in McLaren; McLaren gets done for spying....

Alonso almost certainly goes to Renault in 2008; Renault gets done for spying....

Alonso possibly going to Ferrari in 2009/10; Ferrari had better be careful..... :)

I think Flav is gonna miss his mate Ron in the pitlane (as McLaren are going down the "cheap" end in 2008) and just wants to be in an adjacent garage. :)

Oooh - ooh, what if Renault were proven to have done naughty things.... does this mean a reshuffle on constructors/drivers points???? At this rate Spyker could come third in the constructor's championship.....

and if Ferrari ideas are in both cars

Oh cr*p, we are now going to get a million arguments about how a Renault is basically a Ferrari.... :(

Ok to save time - let's just assume that McLaren, Renault, Ferrari, Spyker, Red Bull, Torro Rosso are all basically just Ferraris (as they either have official or allegedly Ferrari copied parts on them :) ) - well no wonder Honda and Toyota are doing so bad :)

I seem to remember that Mclaren were making noises in this direction before the season ended so it's no surprise that it's happening. What's more amusing is the timing; Alonso will surely announce his return to Renault in the next week or so.

Surely Ron would find it easier to just kick Fernando in the goolies.

I wonder, if there's any mileage in this, will the FIA get their sleeping bags out in the Renault HQ too?

I think the FIA will try to nip this one in the bud as fast as possible, and try not to let it snowball into another McLaren saga.

I think the FIA will try to nip this one in the bud as fast as possible, and try not to let it snowball into another McLaren saga.

If not, put the whole F1 community into a stadium. Let everyone select their weapon of choice. Have a f*cking big fight. Whoever has the most representatives left alive wins the World Championship.

Far less spite.

I can't really be arsed with another spy scandal type thing, so I will say nothing shall come of it and it will be gone by the start of the 2008 season, and because I have now said that, it shall become true.

If not, put the whole F1 community into a stadium. Let everyone select their weapon of choice. Have a f*cking big fight. Whoever has the most representatives left alive wins the World Championship.

I can see it now:

FIA object to "weapon of choice" and suggest instead that teams use something useless to hit each other with, as it would not hurt the drivers. They introduce a specification for a standard Bratwurst, with a defined diameter, length and texture, although it is not allowed to flex when wielded. :)

Ferrari go for a nice spicey salami, although Kimi struggles to get to grips with it at first. Felipe grasps it better early on and thwacks people with it, although loses his grip during a brief rain shower. McLaren complain about the level of garlic in it as it is making other teams' eyes run and the FIA ban any sausage with garlic.

McLaren also have a salami, but it looks subtly different. Lewis does well with it, clobbering the opposition early on. Fernando has a mixed time with his choritzo.

Although Fernando does reasonably well, he complains that his choritzo is different from Lewis' (who he suspects is really using a black pudding), Ron insists that both sossies are, in fact identical. Fernando tests his sossy, changes the filling to that used by Ferrari and after having a row with Ron threatens to show his sausage to Bernie. :)

Honda decide this is the time to implement a carbon-friendly, organic, GM-free veggie sausage. This sounds good, looks a bit rubbish and just falls to bits every time they try to use it. Despite this, Jenson manages to scoop up some of the debris and rubs it in the faces of the others, but this only works on some teams a couple of times and can't really get close enough to do serious damage.

Spyker buy the recipe from Ferrari and try to make a salami but it turns out to be a giant chicken nugget. They sell it to KFC part of the way through the season.

Scott gets whacked on the head by his team manager "accidently" and goes home with a headache.

Toyota develop their own sausage but it is actually a burger and turns out to be made from offal. Ralf gets totally the wrong idea and eats half of it before giving up and going home.

In the meantime, the FIA find that in fact McLaren's sausage is taken from a recipe that looks very similar to Ferrari's, force them to make the tea for all the other teams and for the following battle, they insist that their Salami looks and behaves like all the others, but if it contains (or even if they think of putting in) any ingredients similar to Ferrari, they will be given Tofu to work with instead.

In the finale of the battle, Lewis looks strong, but accidently lets go of his weapon and loses the plot. Kimi steps in, throws away his and goes round giving everyone chinese burns. He incapacitates the field and wins. After the event, it is discovered that the BMW drivers' knopwurst was actually still frozen, but the FIA let the result stand.

:) :) :)

I can see it now:

FIA object to "weapon of choice" and suggest instead that teams use something useless to hit each other with, as it would not hurt the drivers. They introduce a specification for a standard Bratwurst, with a defined diameter, length and texture, although it is not allowed to flex when wielded. :)

Ferrari go for a nice spicey salami, although Kimi struggles to get to grips with it at first. Felipe grasps it better early on and thwacks people with it, although loses his grip during a brief rain shower. McLaren complain about the level of garlic in it as it is making other teams' eyes run and the FIA ban any sausage with garlic.

McLaren also have a salami, but it looks subtly different. Lewis does well with it, clobbering the opposition early on. Fernando has a mixed time with his choritzo.

Although Fernando does reasonably well, he complains that his choritzo is different from Lewis' (who he suspects is really using a black pudding), Ron insists that both sossies are, in fact identical. Fernando tests his sossy, changes the filling to that used by Ferrari and after having a row with Ron threatens to show his sausage to Bernie. :)

Honda decide this is the time to implement a carbon-friendly, organic, GM-free veggie sausage. This sounds good, looks a bit rubbish and just falls to bits every time they try to use it. Despite this, Jenson manages to scoop up some of the debris and rubs it in the faces of the others, but this only works on some teams a couple of times and can't really get close enough to do serious damage.

Spyker buy the recipe from Ferrari and try to make a salami but it turns out to be a giant chicken nugget. They sell it to KFC part of the way through the season.

Scott gets whacked on the head by his team manager "accidently" and goes home with a headache.

Toyota develop their own sausage but it is actually a burger and turns out to be made from offal. Ralf gets totally the wrong idea and eats half of it before giving up and going home.

In the meantime, the FIA find that in fact McLaren's sausage is taken from a recipe that looks very similar to Ferrari's, force them to make the tea for all the other teams and for the following battle, they insist that their Salami looks and behaves like all the others, but if it contains (or even if they think of putting in) any ingredients similar to Ferrari, they will be given Tofu to work with instead.

In the finale of the battle, Lewis looks strong, but accidently lets go of his weapon and loses the plot. Kimi steps in, throws away his and goes round giving everyone chinese burns. He incapacitates the field and wins. After the event, it is discovered that the BMW drivers' knopwurst was actually still frozen, but the FIA let the result stand.

:clap3:

I seem to remember that Mclaren were making noises in this direction before the season ended so it's no surprise that it's happening. What's more amusing is the timing; Alonso will surely announce his return to Renault in the next week or so.

Surely Ron would find it easier to just kick Fernando in the goolies.

Yeah, it was strange how that diappeared. In Monza I remember when Ron Dennis was in all sorts of trouble he came out and accused Renault of similar activity. Flava Flav then threatened mightily destructive legal action on anybody who made unfounded statements about the legality of his team.

I guess they weren't so unfounded after all. It's good that this is coming to light. If the FIA decide this is how they're going to play the intellectual property thing, I'd far rather consistency be upheld and have to endure another freakin scandal than the FIA give people more ammunition to think McLaren are needlessly persecuted.

I can see it now:

:):):)

Thats the best post I've read all year. Well done! :lol:

I can see it now:

:clap3::clap3::clap3: hahahahah brilliant

I can see it now:

Meanioni, that's just ridiculous.

Montoya would come back and eat all the sausages before they could be used.

I can see it now:

Never have I read such fantasy, what a terrible terrible post.

No, that was awesome stuff, O Great fly swatter.

I can't really be arsed with another spy scandal type thing, so I will say nothing shall come of it and it will be gone by the start of the 2008 season, and because I have now said that, it shall become true.

god i hope.....

I can see it now:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA This post has made a complete fool out of me cracking at the computer screen. Everyone has now given me a "areyousureyouok look on their face! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: guys, you ask me why I'm so addicted to TF1 froums, because of gems like this... gold :clap3:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA This post has made a complete fool out of me cracking at the computer screen. Everyone has now given me a "areyousureyouok look on their face! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: guys, you ask me why I'm so addicted to TF1 froums, because of gems like this... gold :clap3:

I am sorry, Brad, but you can't blame the post when nature got there first! :lol:

According to insiders, an independent investigation at Renault, instigated by McLaren, has revealed information bearing McLaren logos on seven computer terminals in the design department, prompting one to comment: "The amount and depth of the information makes 'Stepneygate' [the allegations about McLaren's possession of Ferrari documents] look like a walk in the park."

http://sport.independent.co.uk/motor_racin...icle3143193.ece

:o

It makes you wonder what 'blue prints' were shown to Nando.