Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkLord

Funny F1 Pictures

There are tons of these in Spanish webpages, some are good but most of them are stupid xD

Now if I can remember the page I'll find some and show them to you.

The "License to Spy" one is great!!

some pics of Boy-God :clap3:

Very funny! :lol: The one with the safety car shouldn't have the SC in sight though, obviously. :P

McLaren could have found the solution to avoid making differences between their drivers.

this one's our beloved Bernie saying goodbye to the season: that's all folks!

wtf?they keep broadcasting the same race every sunday!!it's been repeated 5times!

jose,im having a vision!I've just seen Alonso passing in his F1!

I'm even worse,I heard Villeneuve speaking well of everybody

EDIT:I forgot to translate it!

:lol: Excellent Elgo! And what's with the hand holding pic? Sooooo cute though. :wub:

SSShhhhhhhhh... SSShhhhhhhhh... You dont want to reveal the 'Golden Boys' true preferences now would you? Think of all the sponsors and how embarassed they would be....It is just that LH prefers both sexes equally!! After all his team is very big on 'equality' aren't they? :naughty:

More pics...

What the?? I didn't realise Trulli was so short! Australia's lovely Jennifer Hawkens is only average in height I think :lol:

What the?? I didn't realise Trulli was so short! Australia's lovely Jennifer Hawkens is only average in height I think :lol:

Hawko :wub::wub:

Jez, Hawko is 6ft and perfect in everyway, i'm sure you will all agree??

Jennifer is the PERFECT 10!!!!!

HUBBA HUBBA!!!!

Most definitely! six foot? Wowee woaha :controller:

Very nice, though not perfect imho. No doubt she has an aussie accent too. :( But what's the ideal height for a girl do you guys think? Taller the better? To me it really doesn't matter that much but ideally I'd rather they weren't really short or really tall tbh. Just a bit taller than average is perfect.

Very nice, though not perfect imho. No doubt she has an aussie accent too. :(

What's wrong with an aussie accent? I think they're hot on women.

I think my favorite accent on a woman is maybe Scottish or Irish, followed by British and aussie. Yum!

SHE'S PERFECT!! SHE'S DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS...OOOH LA LA!

Very nice, though not perfect imho. No doubt she has an aussie accent too. :( But what's the ideal height for a girl do you guys think? Taller the better? To me it really doesn't matter that much but ideally I'd rather they weren't really short or really tall tbh. Just a bit taller than average is perfect.

Well, Graham, that reminds me of something I read somewhere. It was about why men love a fat woman. The answer was that because there's more of her. Lovely Jen's not fat, but she's tall, there's more of her. Ergo , we boys love her.