Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOF_power

Videos: Driving An F1 Car And The Challenges And Changes Explained

Boos DOF! I actually missed all of those ones on radio, but here's one I saw. You made me forget about it, so this is the last time I've heard it.

Anyway, I should stay out of Technical F1...Eric in Technical F1 is like Osama bin Ladin at a 4th of July BBQ.

Very good! I liked the one where they explained the driving styles.

P.S: Stay out Eric, or is it ERIC? Never mind I'll call you Dave.

Very good! I liked the one where they explained the driving styles.

P.S: Stay out Eric, or is it ERIC? Never mind I'll call you Dave.

Why of course I should stay out, son, I can't design my own car for my team, I 'ave no abilities in this technical field. I'll never come back 'ere, I promise. I'm too busy trying to buy the FIA so I can run a 1989 Footwork. Don't tell. Care for a spot of tea?

(Cuz you Brits say that, right?)

Why of course I should stay out, son, I can't design my own car for my team, I 'ave no abilities in this technical field. I'll never come back 'ere, I promise. I'm too busy trying to buy the FIA so I can run a 1989 Footwork. Don't tell. Care for a spot of tea?

(Cuz you Brits say that, right?)

Touch my ****ing woman again and I'll rip your ****ing head off you a##hole, now where's my big mac and shotgun. Is that what you americans say? :P:)

Anyway no I don't want a spot of tea, firstly I don't drink tea, and secondly if I did I wouldn't drink it in spots, cos' that would take like ages.

Touch my ****ing woman again and I'll rip your ****ing head off you a##hole, now where's my big mac and shotgun. Is that what you americans say? :P:)

Anyway no I don't want a spot of tea, firstly I don't drink tea, and secondly if I did I wouldn't drink it in spots, cos' that would take like ages.

:lol:

No foo' you isn't reprasentin' ma gang I beat yo a## down foo' git yo a## outta my way and hands off da hos. I be ballin drinkin ma Cristal drivin ma Chrysla 300 wid 26 inch rims on it yaa boy I live da high life I hot cuz I id fly you ain't cuz you not, foo'.

:lol:

No foo' you isn't reprasentin' ma gang I beat yo a## down foo' git yo a## outta my way and hands off da hos. I be ballin drinkin ma Cristal drivin ma Chrysla 300 wid 26 inch rims on it yaa boy I live da high life I hot cuz I id fly you ain't cuz you not, foo'.

:lol: You is g*.

:lol: You is g*.

And you isn't.

Trust me. You'll see my interpretation of you in the Pics of U!!!!!!!!!1111239382190482@#@#@()#*@#_($23434%#($%)#@(!@*!!!#*@(*$!!#*(@!*#$ thread posted by Jenson_Rules!!!!!!!!!119128@#$#$$$$&^&^&%$($&@#(!!(#($*(%*!1 in the near future!!!!)(@)#!!@)@)!)))!)!)!)!!(!!(!(!(!29229919!@((@(#*@*!*!*!111;1

And you isn't.

Trust me. You'll see my interpretation of you in the Pics of U!!!!!!!!!1111239382190482@#@#@()#*@#_($23434%#($%)#@(!@*!!!#*@(*$!!#*(@!*#$ thread posted by Jenson_Rules!!!!!!!!!119128@#$#$$$$&^&^&%$($&@#(!!(#($*(%*!1 in the near future!!!!)(@)#!!@)@)!)))!)!)!)!!(!!(!(!(!29229919!@((@(#*@*!*!*!111;1

Wotever you say whiteboy, me and my 9inch will see yous in da hood homes and when I do I is gonna blast you badboy, and yo ho. Then we'll see who's g*.

Wotever you say whiteboy, me and my 9mm will see yous in da hood homes and when I do I is gonna blast you badboy, and yo ho. Then we'll see who's g*.

Yo look at yo picta in da pics o u thread foo' and i say you id emo yo posa get yo white a## outta ma kru.

(and by kru I mean Kids R Us)