Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIDEPOD

Dear Santa...my Wish List For 2008...what's Yours?

What happened between Brawn and Ferrari???

Ferrari announce new tech structure

By Pablo Elizalde Monday, November 12th 2007, 11:40 GMT

The Ferrari team have announced Stefano Domenicali will take on the role of Director of the Gestione Sportiva, a position held by Jean Todt.

Domenicali was the team's sporting director.

Ferrari also said technical director Mario Almondo will now be the team's operations director, while Aldo Costa will take on the role of technical director.

Gilles Simon will be Ferrari's engine director.

The announcement comes after Honda confirmed Ferrari's former technical director Ross Brawn will join the Japanese squad as their team principal.

www.autosport.com

20: Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton get in a fist fight; Alonso dominates.

Hamilton would whoop his a##, he is from 'da hood' after all.

What happened between Brawn and Ferrari???

Ferrari announce new tech structure

By Pablo Elizalde Monday, November 12th 2007, 11:40 GMT

The Ferrari team have announced Stefano Domenicali will take on the role of Director of the Gestione Sportiva, a position held by Jean Todt.

Domenicali was the team's sporting director.

Ferrari also said technical director Mario Almondo will now be the team's operations director, while Aldo Costa will take on the role of technical director.

Gilles Simon will be Ferrari's engine director.

The announcement comes after Honda confirmed Ferrari's former technical director Ross Brawn will join the Japanese squad as their team principal.

www.autosport.com

There is hope for Honda yet.

Why? What's up with him?

everyone hates him here for his and his father's main attitude *just to put the whole thing in a single sentence*

Its really sad to see many of the members go far hating Lewis. Some even want him killed for the success he is enjoying. Anyways, I just reminded myself I don't need to bother. Just the difference in culture may be.

goodnight guys!

Its really sad to see many of the members go far hating Lewis. Some even want him killed for the success he is enjoying. Anyways, I just reminded myself I don't need to bother. Just the difference in culture may be.

goodnight guys!

I know someone said that in another thread, but they don't actually mean it, it's like when people say they 'hate' something, they don't actually hate it, not really, not in the proper sense of the word. I mean, how can you 'hate' someone you've never met? (apart from like dictators). I don't hate any sportsman, although there are some I strongly dislike.

1. Kick out all boring tracks from the calendar, bring back Nordschleife even if they have to race around it with trucks.

2. Ban all hyper-technical driving aids from the cars, and revert back to -95 cars.

3. Yes, Max should really retire.

4. Bring in turbocharges engines but speeds need to be controlled somehow to keep the sport relatively safe.

5. Away with all that "must use this and that type of tire in quali and race". 3 or more tire manufacturers.

6. No customer cars, never.

7. Money and marketing is killing F1. The drivers and team personnel need to be able to speak out their minds without having to fear the sponsors or teams reaction.

8. Gimme a job so I can finally go seeing a race.

That's something for starters. :clap3:

1. Gilles Villeneuve and Stefan Bellof are ressurrected and drive for a fast team.

2. Ayrton Senna is ressurrected and drives for Ferrari with Schumacher with no team orders or anything.

3. No more spy stuff. Jesus, do your own work and quit cheating.

4. Max Mosley is put in front of my face so I can bitchslap him personally.

5. Same with Bernie.

6. Said bitchslapping results in deaths.

7. Scott Speed gets in F1 next year.

8. BMW Sauber keeps Sauber in the name.

9. More than two teams win races.

10. I get laid. (Hey, its MY wish list after all)

11. I become FIA President so MY dream F1 can come to fruition (more about that later).

goodnight guys!

Sorry :(

I was kidding.

21: Scott Speed gets hacked into pieces with a chainsaw by Lewis.

1. Gilles Villeneuve and Stefan Bellof are ressurrected and drive for a fast team.

2. Ayrton Senna is ressurrected and drives for Ferrari with Schumacher with no team orders or anything.

3. No more spy stuff. Jesus, do your own work and quit cheating.

4. Max Mosley is put in front of my face so I can bitchslap him personally.

5. Same with Bernie.

6. Said bitchslapping results in deaths.

7. Scott Speed gets in F1 next year.

8. BMW Sauber keeps Sauber in the name.

9. More than two teams win races.

10. I get laid. (Hey, its MY wish list after all)

11. I become FIA President so MY dream F1 can come to fruition (more about that later).

:lol:

I hope you get laid too.

Why don't you help him?

We think alike*, that's exactly what I was thinking when I made that post. Anyway I would, but he insists on 'protection' - I say a few STD's never hurt anyone.

*your probably offended by that :lol:

We think alike*, that's exactly what I was thinking when I made that post. Anyway I would, but he insists on 'protection' - I say a few STD's never hurt anyone.

*your probably offended by that :lol:

That's what I said to your mom and she said "Yeah, true, let's do it"...then we remembered the worst consequence of unprotected sex: you. And that's why you always use a condom, kiddies, or else you'll bring another George into the world.

That's what I said to your mom and she said "Yeah, true, let's do it"...then we remembered the worst consequence of unprotected sex: you. And that's why you always use a condom, kiddies, or else you'll bring another George into the world.

You assume I have a mum, in actual fact I'm a test tube baby, with specially developed genetics which make me better in bed. BTW, what's a 'condom'? I've just been wrapping a plastic bag over it.

Also the worst consequence of unprotected sex, well it ain't me, I tell you, I lost half of my *thing* doing it once, now it's almost as small as yours - at least I can get it up though.

You assume I have a mum, in actual fact I'm a test tube baby, with specially developed genetics which make me better in bed. BTW, what's a 'condom'? I've just been wrapping a plastic bag over it.

Also the worst consequence of unprotected sex, well it ain't me, I tell you, I lost half of my *thing* doing it once, now it's almost as small as yours - at least I can get it up though.

:lol: Ouch.

I'm really a pig fetus, though, so it's not fully devolped.

:lol: Ouch.

I'm really a pig fetus, though, so it's not fully devolped.

You'll get there in the end and when you do, use it wisely.

You'll get there in the end and when you do, use it wisely.

Naah, I figure, most leaders abuse their power, and this bad boy is my only power, so, hey. Even if riotting peasants kill me, at least I'll die happy.

Naah, I figure, most leaders abuse their power, and this bad boy is my only power, so, hey. Even if riotting peasants kill me, at least I'll die happy.

OK, but don't come crying to me when the locals chop it off.