Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

Brawn To Honda! What The??

The latest news confirm that this is the end of the F1 world as we know it.

Brown to Honda.

Jean Todd replaced

Renault facing a spy case who knows what will happen with this.

Schumi testing.

Ralph contract-would be under threat.

Alonso, we don't know where is he going to be next season.

Mclaren could be feeling this year's sanction next season.

I guess next season will be still better than this one.

Yep.

I might, and that's a big might, watch the Australian Grand Prix.

As great as Brawn is, is he really going to be able to overcome the rule by committee type of work place that Honda and Toyota run their companies by? Obviously a few have tried before him. It's a great opportunity for him, but if he ends up not really being able to appoint, fire/hire and do what he feels the team needs, then expect more of the same from Honda. I hope Brawn succeeds. Heck we all do. Honda has been in the ditch far too long.

Ross Brwan is prett shrewed. I should think he has said that he would only join if he could do things his way. Not only that, with his track record Honda would be stupid to intervene. He is their saviour.

Agreed. That all black livery looked awesome last winter. They need to ditch that mother earth crap..

Awesome livery!

Yes, no surprise really that he is leaving Ferrari, he has long mentioned that he will only be interested in a Team Princle role not a technical director which is the only thing on offer at Ferrari, he has mentioned that he wants to spend more time in England with his family, he has recently sold his house in Italy.

Great signing by Honda definately their best decision to date.

Now I wonder how long Nakamoto will last as technical director???

Ross will have his work cut out trying to sort the team out, and doubt he will stand for the poor ability of Nakamoto in the technical director seat. Maybe another key signing on the horizon???

Lets see (when confirmed ofcourse) if he has full power over the team or he will be a yes man answering to Honda in Japan???

That's the issue, will Honda actually give him the power to make all the changes he wants, I'm assuming yes, otherwise why bother hiring him?

As the saying goes "once you have had black, you will never go back!!!" :naughty:

:lol:

I might, and that's a big might, watch the Australian Grand Prix.

Do.

If Brawn can't fix Honda, they're ****ed.

Surely you mean more ****ed?

Anyway, this is definately a great move by Honda (maybe not for Brawn), and shows they have some ambition. I personally hope Honda do improve as Button deserves a good car, still though, I don't see him being a contender next year, 2009 perhaps?

Now, what does this news tell us about the problems at Ferrari, is there a rift? Are the 'Schumacher retired early' rumours true?

Okay, thanks for the advice, I won't.

Good for you..., no wait a minute, bad. Ah, nobody listens to my advice, even when I shout at them, still worth a try though.

ERIC WATCH THE AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX!

Good for you..., no wait a minute, bad. Ah, nobody listens to my advice, even when I shout at them, still worth a try though.

ERIC WATCH THE AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX!

NO ERIC BE A REBEL DON'T WATCH IT...

NO ERIC BE A REBEL DON'T WATCH IT...

Don't encourage him AJ, he's only little, and I'm not talking about his penis (although I could be).

Don't encourage him AJ, he's only little, and I'm not talking about his penis (although I could be).

You are always talking about penises, after all you are the PENISMASTER...

You are always talking about penises, after all you are the PENISMASTER...

Well when I'm not talking about them I'm sucking them, yes that's a terrible terrible joke I know, but you left me an opening, oh damn there's another sexual joke, hopefully I'll get away with this naughty talk by the skin of my...oh no I did it again, these penis jokes just keep cumming.

Well when I'm not talking about them I'm sucking them, yes that's a terrible terrible joke I know, but you left me an opening, oh damn there's another sexual joke, hopefully I'll get away with this naughty talk by the skin of my...oh no I did it again, these penis jokes just keep cumming.

:o

:o

Well he asked for it...and with my recent blitz of almost every sexual joke there is, are you really sure you want to use an emoticon that has an open mouth?

Well he asked for it...and with my recent blitz of almost every sexual joke there is, are you really sure you want to use an emoticon that has an open mouth?

here is one with some in your mouth...... :D

If Brawn can't fix Honda, they're ****ed.

Yup.

:lol:

here is one with some in your mouth...... :D

:lol: Very good chaps!

lol I smiled when I read that he was going to Honda, I predicted this on another forum about 10 month ago and was met with derision from Ferrari fans who said that no person would consider going anywhere else other that Ferrari if he/she had that choice!

Aint that a poke in the eye

good times ahead for Honda i see my paduan!

lol I smiled when I read that he was going to Honda, I predicted this on another forum about 10 month ago and was met with derision from Ferrari fans who said that no person would consider going anywhere else other that Ferrari if he/she had that choice!

Aint that a poke in the eye

good times ahead for Honda i see my paduan!

Yes, it's great being a know all, isn't it? I guessed back in '91 that Schumacher would win seven titles and that in '07 there would be Spanish petulance. No one listened to me either.

Vettel will have second place in '08.